Detective Conan World
meitanteiconan

When will Detective Conan end?

191 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think Conan will end?

Ok, I see. I didn't know this abbreviation.

Thanks.

I didn't watch the anime for many years. So I don't know very much the quality of the AO.

But actually DC is not exactly a franchise because the staff can't create an AO with the regular popular characters (like the Kid, Heiji, the Black Org, Eri, etc...). Aoyama must give them a permission first.

Is that why we haven't had a "Courtroom Confrontation" in ages ?

What do you call a courtroom confrontation? Do you have an example in a case?

though its already clear that ran and shinichi will end together.

you mean that's obvious from the beginning?

the latest chapter seems to be an usual murder case. Nothing announcing a development of the main plot. So the end seems to be very far... if we'll have the chance to see it one day...

On the one hand I'd like it to end...but on the other hand, well, it's just hard imagining life without any more DC chapters although most of the time they're about normal plot-unrelated cases. And I guess I would really miss following the interesting chapters although they often get dumb ends like Holmes' Apprentice. :3 But since you can never tell whether something is going to happen or not, you still read it haha.

the prediction about 2012 is not true after all... And hope the DC series will end soon!!

Of course 2012 isn't real, all predictions so far have been wrong.

It did. I saw a sub-headline at the newspaper 2 or 3 days ago saying <Japan authors are near bankruptcy due to Ipad and free manga reading websites>...

I wouldn't be surprised, everybody reads it online these days...or at the very least, most people.

I think DC will end in the next 300-500 chapters or so. I would say next 200, but I think there's going to be a BO arc, and if that happens they'll need almost twice as many chapters in order to cover it. Thus, I'm going to assume it'll end in the next 300-500 chapters. Things have been speeding up recently, and I think Gosho Aoyama is losing money as well. Let's try to support him, shall we?

In 2007, Gosho announced that the series will end. Now that he is missing, it probably will come sooner. If Gosho is found after the series were ended by his associates, get ready for detective Conan's sequel.

I don't care when it end! I just care HOW it end! THe ending better be good...I've been waiting a very long long long long long long long long long long....I could go on forever... TIME

In 2007, Gosho announced that the series will end. Now that he is missing, it probably will come sooner. If Gosho is found after the series were ended by his associates, get ready for detective Conan's sequel.

I don't remember reading this information. Can you tell me in which interview or Data book or website you found it? Thank's for your help.

• Upvote 1

who said he was missing

HOW do you guys think DC will end?

Yes, about that...

I personally don't have a theory, though I'm hoping for at least a movie-like ending with an army of BO members versus an army of FBI members. I would like to see most (if not all) characters appear in the final chapters, especially Kaito Kid. Whether they actually play a role or not, I would like to see it. If Kaito Kid actually confronted a few BO members it would be pretty exciting. There should be an epic showdown between Conan/Shinichi (whichever form he'll be in) and Gin, preferably Tropical Land (because it'll be so cool if it ended exactly where it started). Anokata should play a pretty big role, maybe a showdown between him/her and Conan/Shinichi. Akai has to come back by then and kick BO butt with his sniper. I'm imagining this extremely chaotic battle with bullets flying and people dieing all in Tropical Land, with things blowing up and everything is crazy.

Now that I think about it, that'll be one the most dramatic scene in DC ever.

In fact, it'll be more intense than any other movie or episode.

But I really doubt that'll happen.

But I really want it to...

i wanted some sort of epic battle between the BO and the FBI, and all of the BO would either die or become better people. but first, i would like to know who the 'boss' (Anokata) is in the BO. Then , Shinichi would pernamently turn back to himself, and he would confess to ran that he likes her (but he technically already did...) and lalalal happily ever after. :mrgreen:

I don't remember reading this information. Can you tell me in which interview or Data book or website you found it? Thank's for your help.

Somewhere that I can't remember. Yes, detective Kudo, I read on the news that the earthquake made him missing. That will push the ending for a little too soon for my liking.

He's not missing. I was talking with Gosho's assistant on Twitter on March 13th and he said he couldn't go out of the studio because there was some troubles with the elevator of the building after the quake. But Gosho was there too et everybody continued to work or to sleep when they didn't have electricity.

Anyway, we still have new files everyweek so, no he's not missing.

But anyway, it seems there is a new interview from Gosho this months in a japanese magazine. I didn't read it but if what I found about it is true, Gosho said he plans to retire when he will be 52 (that means in 2015) and he told about an happy end. So that means we still have hope to read the end of the story.

He's not missing. I was talking with Gosho's assistant on Twitter on March 13th and he said he couldn't go out of the studio because there was some troubles with the elevator of the building after the quake. But Gosho was there too et everybody continued to work or to sleep when they didn't have electricity.

Anyway, we still have new files everyweek so, no he's not missing.

But anyway, it seems there is a new interview from Gosho this months in a japanese magazine. I didn't read it but if what I found about it is true, Gosho said he plans to retire when he will be 52 (that means in 2015) and he told about an happy end. So that means we still have hope to read the end of the story.

According to justwantanaccount's thread: "Aoyama wants to live like a retired person once he reaches Agasa's age"

EDIT: Never mind

I hope DC will not end too soon but pretty soon. There is lots of unsolved things but also lots of solved things. And this has continued pretty long time and repeated same things.