Detective Conan World
meitanteiconan

When will Detective Conan end?

191 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think Conan will end?

Well since DC isn't really published and anime was never in our TV I had to dig the net to find it... Im reading the manga, because anime seams stupid for me (changes with names of hroes like Jimmy Kudo...). The way it is like now in the manga sugest that it won't end soon. Black Organizations main goal has not yet been found out by Kudo (he really should talk with Kaitou Kid) and a cure for APTX 4869 shrinking hasn't been found... It will last at least a 4-5 more volumes if author would want to finish it right now with giving all answers... and nothing seam like coming to an end, so... don't worry, it'll be here for our kids to watch... ;)

Well since DC isn't really published and anime was never in our TV I had to dig the net to find it... Im reading the manga, because anime seams stupid for me (changes with names of hroes like Jimmy Kudo...).

(I stopped reading after the last statement.)

Wrong, Hercule. The anime, which was dubbed into English, had those changes. There's not many people here, who watch the adapted anime, 'cause it sucked a lot. Plus, they only took 150 episodes.

The anime we are talking about is the original, which is in Japanese audio (but there are funsubbers, who sub them in English). (And I doubt there is a single person who posted in this thread liked the English dub.)

Therefore, the anime doesn't seem stupid base on your mistaken facts. Please do straighten them. (As a fanboy, I feel offended. D: )

Well since DC isn't really published and anime was never in our TV I had to dig the net to find it... Im reading the manga, because anime seams stupid for me (changes with names of hroes like Jimmy Kudo...). The way it is like now in the manga sugest that it won't end soon. Black Organizations main goal has not yet been found out by Kudo (he really should talk with Kaitou Kid) and a cure for APTX 4869 shrinking hasn't been found... It will last at least a 4-5 more volumes if author would want to finish it right now with giving all answers... and nothing seam like coming to an end, so... don't worry, it'll be here for our kids to watch... ;)

Yes, as Xevar said, the subbed version is not that ridiculous : P

Then what is the B.O's main goal??

Didn't know they had a goal, really.. xD

Black Organization want inmortality ( I'm not sure how to write it ).

That's why they are experimenting on APTX 4869. But normal members think that it is just poison which don't leave any traces. But I'm sure that Boss know's the truth. It looks like Vermouth also know's the truth since she's not getting older at all. It's in episode when Calvados died. Jodie say it.

Black Organization want inmortality ( I'm not sure how to write it ).

That's why they are experimenting on APTX 4869. But normal members think that it is just poison which don't leave any traces. But I'm sure that Boss know's the truth. It looks like Vermouth also know's the truth since she's not getting older at all. It's in episode when Calvados died. Jodie say it.

Hmmm... What you say may be true but if it is only like that, then what are all those snipers for???

i personally do not wish it to end at the moment.

i must do say this quite the best anime/manga series of all time.

when i finish being enjoyed of the series i will start to demand a finale, so again i do not want it to end.

i personally do not wish it to end at the moment.

i must do say this quite the best anime/manga series of all time.

when i finish being enjoyed of the series i will start to demand a finale, so again i do not want it to end.

Same with me. I wish DC will last for at least 10 more years...at least...

... With the 2012 and Gosho's predicted death... It makes me sad. What if, right when Gosho was making the showdown between Conan and the BO, he keels over? I would probably loose my direction in life...

Oh, and I think Gosho found a way around Karma. He draws himself being murdered (around 68 times in Japan. That Karma will be opposite, and give him a long, prosperous direction in life!

... With the 2012 and Gosho's predicted death... It makes me sad. What if, right when Gosho was making the showdown between Conan and the BO, he keels over? I would probably loose my direction in life...

Oh, and I think Gosho found a way around Karma. He draws himself being murdered (around 68 times in Japan. That Karma will be opposite, and give him a long, prosperous direction in life!

Yeah. It is alright for that to happen in comics but not graphic novels. All the fans will be shock. Like road dahl(although it is novel in his case), he died when he was writing the 3rd book of charlie and the choc factory. The fans who were waiting to read the book were all depressed.

Gosho Aoyama has already decided as to what the end will be. However, he has no clue when he's going to be able to write it. (Hopefully that means we have a while longer). People have made wild opinions because of his response about when it will end (some people say next month, some people say 3 years, and some have even said Detective Conan will continue on forever [which of course we know is not true]), and there's also been crazy ideas as to what the ending will be like (the Organization will kill Ran/Kogoro/Ai/another protagonist that we'd dearly miss if they died, Heiji shrinks)

The truth is, nobody but Gosho can decide when or what the ending is (we don't even know the true name of the syndicate, their main operative, or their boss!)

But, Aoyama has said at an interview (according to the Case Closed Casebook) that the identity of the boss will be revealed once the syndicate's true name is revealed, and by that, we can assume the series will end not too far after the syndicate's and boss's names are revealed, and, since Gosho knows the ending already, we can safely assume it will be less than 10 years from now (we can't predict anything sooner than 10 years, since people used to believe Detective Conan wouldn't last that long in the first place, but now we've reached more than 15 years and 740 files, plus 580+ episodes)! (But we still have more time, because if an ending was to be released anytime within the next couple of months, we would know by now!) Plus since he's busy, we can assume he's working on a number of new cases for Conan (and us) to solve!

I not believe is end soon because prouf is everything.I believe is end around 2012 or 2020.The year 2012 is be luck end in 2012 but if 2020 will end happen episode 1000.I Can't in 2010 or 2011 because Gosho is play around this Show.

I think.... i think he needs to get an apprentice... teach him his style, and then just in case they don't finish the series before he dies, his apprentice takes over, and so on :D but i really want it to end.... but i don't ..... sometimes it is really hard to tell >w<

He already have apprentices. (Those who make the magic files and OVA)The only thing I hate about them is that they seldom use complicated methods. I wish DC will end before I die.

He already have apprentices. (Those who make the magic files and OVA)The only thing I hate about them is that they seldom use complicated methods. I wish DC will end before I die.

I agree, if it doesn't end before I die, I will be mighty pissed when dead... :evil:

Anyways, i hope that they make alternate endings... like it would be cool if each apprentice made an alternate ending with different couple pairs in each or whatever, i would buy every single one of em :)

I agree, if it doesn't end before I die, I will be mighty pissed when dead... :evil:
Anyways, i hope that they make alternate endings... like it would be cool if each apprentice made an alternate ending with different couple pairs in each or whatever, i would buy every single one of em smile.gif

Yea. I won't mind all of them even if there are 100 apprentices.

Yea. I won't mind all of them even if there are 100 apprentices.

same, as long as the characters are drawn the same, and the stories arent just a load of crap i would buy every one, even if i went broke in the process tongue.gif (unless it was a shinichi ran pairing.. then i would borrow it from a friend)

proof will end in 2013-2020.I lot guestion is in show.I believe is 2011 will be answer lot my Goustion.i believe is will happen won't know choose Conan Back to Shinichi or not.I will happen is Other seies Detective 2017-2025.

um... you do know the anime production has very little to do with the manga production, right?

but... he probably still has apprentices that help him with inking and lettering, and stuff

same, as long as the characters are drawn the same, and the stories arent just a load of crap i would buy every one, even if i went broke in the process :P (unless it was a shinichi ran pairing.. then i would borrow it from a friend)

Haha... I don't want ending up thinking that ??? is yumi when ??? is actually megure kebu