Detective Conan World
meitanteiconan

When will Detective Conan end?

191 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think Conan will end?

it will end some day... SOME DAY there are 590 episode so far! :rolleyes:

But yet again, I am so curious about the ending and it really does annoy me to watch Conan shink and grow all the time without really getting what he want..

I really want Ran to find out that Conan is Shinichi and I really want Shinichi to confess to Ran, but that'd probably mean the end of Detective Conan so... :"(

i agree that detective conan should be at least reached 1000 chapters before it ends..coz its interesting xD

I agree with you. DC is the BEST anime I've ever watched.. I hope it doesn't end too soon. I wish he will make up to 20 movies. haha. :D

I'm guessing Gosho would want to qualify for the Guinness World Records for the longest anime/tv show of all time... Haha. =P

But I'm guessing he's really trying to end it too... On one of the chapters of the manga, when Conan, Ran and Kogoro were in London, Shinichi had told Ran he love her (even though not truly direct). So... he had hinted that Ran already got the point. Well, this is just my guess. Perhaps I'm trying to end it with my own outlook. XD

I'm guessing Gosho would want to qualify for the Guinness World Records for the longest anime/tv show of all time... Haha. =P

But I'm guessing he's really trying to end it too... On one of the chapters of the manga, when Conan, Ran and Kogoro were in London, Shinichi had told Ran he love her (even though not truly direct). So... he had hinted that Ran already got the point. Well, this is just my guess. Perhaps I'm trying to end it with my own outlook. XD

Please don't double/ triple/ quadruple post.... Lol. If he gets into that book, DC will be more famous than ever and he will have to cancel his plan on ending it...lol

Maybe they can still continue it after Shinichi got his body back? I wish that will happen instead. I want to see Shinichi already. Haha :D

• Upvote 1

Maybe they can still continue it after Shinichi got his body back? I wish that will happen instead. I want to see Shinichi already. Haha :D

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I WANT MORE SHINICHI CASES!!!! MORE SHINICHI CASES!!!!!

Please don't double/ triple/ quadruple post.... Lol. If he gets into that book, DC will be more famous than ever and he will have to cancel his plan on ending it...lol

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I love DC but i want to see the ending !!!

So чöü really want Τ☺ go Τ☺ hell, ay? What will чöü do if чöü end up in heaven instead of the burning dungeon with wifi? Jk...lo

What I mean is I want to see Shinichi more. Gaahh. It makes me so happy when I see him. And when he is there, there's a ShinRan moment after that. xD

Then чöü should just read the london case again and again till another shinran file is out...which will most probably take a year or two

I did read it again, maybe thrice or more, but I don't have to read it again and again till another ShinRan file is out in a year or two. I'm not as weird as that. :) Oh, I don't think it'll be in a year or two as well.

I wonder when/if Gosho plans to have the main story (Kudo v.s. B.O.) actually move foward. Lately the usual murder mysteries Conan encounters get less and less creative, especially when it comes to motives (just look at how the movies have gotten progressively worse). Unless he plans to have a Conan v.s. Kid story in every volume post 70, he's gonna need to come up with a way to wrap up the story or spill the beans regarding what's up with scar Akai and Burbon or what Vermouth has planned. Dude's making so many questions for the reader than I'm hoping he doesn't forget them (or the little things in between like the P.S. to Akemi's last mail to Akai). Otherwise all he's doing is digging his own grave. I'm amazed at how long this series has lasted (Gosho ended Magic Kaito for this, so it's no surprise), but Gosho needs to start focusing on the main plot instead of using random murders than coincidently occur and saving them the end that appears not to be coming any time soon.