Detective Conan World
meitanteiconan

When will Detective Conan end?

191 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think Conan will end?

I just hope they finish it before I die. You don't know when you die... And 2012 doesn't say that we will die at that time. You can't actually scientifically predict the time we will disappear from earth. Dx

Never. The way it's going, I wouldn't be surprised if, like Crayon Shin-chan, the author dies before the series reaches a finale of sorts.

Hopefully, Doraemon and Crayon Shin-chan will remind Aoyama that the manga only lasts while he's alive...

Either way, if there is an end, I'm looking forward to it.

• Upvote 1

The last chapter I've read is 730 and so, if Aoyama is approximately 40 y.o. , I think it will end at about 1500 0r maybe even 2000. I'm not sure about these though...

When sells of the manga and anime starts to really drop in Japan then they will start to finish it up. Until then enjoy the series.

It did. I saw a sub-headline at the newspaper 2 or 3 days ago saying <Japan authors are near bankruptcy due to Ipad and free manga reading websites>...

yea i read an article about that on yahoo i think it's sad that they"re going bankrupt

They said the reason is that a lot of people read the mangas online(mangafox, onemanga)and the about 10% of the money sold from each book.so...

Oh no! Then we should buy the manga x'D!

It would be unfair for Aoyama to become bankrupt after all the work... :/

I really hope it doesn't end anytime soon-

I personally find it great and amusing to watch and read something that goes for more than 500 episodes, volumes and such; it doesn't stress me out : P

But yet again, I am so curious about the ending and it really does annoy me to watch Conan shink and grow all the time without really getting what he want..

I really want Ran to find out that Conan is Shinichi and I really want Shinichi to confess to Ran, but that'd probably mean the end of Detective Conan so... :"(

Gosh, what a dilemma.. ^^;;

• Upvote 2

i want it end but i dont want it end............ :roll: :-?

yeah... I really want to know how the ending will be like but i want to keep reading it.

• Upvote 1

Yea true.. xD but let's hope it's not too soon!

Around which episode (anime since I'm not really keeping up with the manga) do you all think Detective Conan will end?

Maybe 700..? 800..?

Not 1000.. :P

Although it'd be really interesting... If it DID go up til 1000, that episode is going to be a really special one! Maybe it would be an episode where all the main characters come together and fight..

Yea true.. xD but let's hope it's not too soon!

Around which episode (anime since I'm not really keeping up with the manga) do you all think Detective Conan will end?

Maybe 700..? 800..?

Not 1000.. :P

Although it'd be really interesting... If it DID go up til 1000, that episode is going to be a really special one! Maybe it would be an episode where all the main characters come together and fight..

I'd say, two months after the manga is finished. :\ And that would probably take longer than I think.

Maybe if it is the 1000th episode, Ran will find out Conan is shinichi...i wish...or at least gin

I really hope so.. I honestly hope everyone just found out.. -_-;

Don't want him to bring his adventure with the Black Organisation to his grave (so to speak) x'D!

<--- as in, I don't want him to keep it all a secret to anyone anymore..

although I think that would be VERY likely..

I really hope so.. I honestly hope everyone just found out.. -_-;

Don't want him to bring his adventure with the Black Organisation to his grave (so to speak) x'D!

<--- as in, I don't want him to keep it all a secret to anyone anymore..

although I think that would be VERY likely..

Yeah... it would be simply cool if they found out about it...