Detective Conan World
DeeDetectiveDee

The Black organization.

I believe it may be because black has been seen as the color of crime (many criminals wear black when committing their crimes).

The Black Organization is called the Black Organization by low ranking members of the Organization that don't know anything about the syndicate, only that they wear black like crows which is why they call it that. The true name is suspected to be known only by high ranking members and the boss.

Gosho has said the name of the boss will be revealed after the true name of the organization is revealed... which means the Black Organization is not its true name. Supposedly, the name of the organization (the real one we don't know yet) has something to do with the boss's name in it. But that will probably be revealed at the end of the series, which won't be for a long while. :)

• Upvote 2

i wuz always confused with that... anyways, now that that question has been answered, anyone wanna make up random names and see who gets closest to what its real name will be???

geez... you doin better than i am! i got no clue what it would be called.. when it comes to names.. i always end up drawin a blank -.- ......................*BLAAAAAAANK*

hrmm... i've been trying to think of one for the past 10 minutes.. i got nothing TT.TT i think i need some sleep... for some reason, even while half asleep in the car, i became tired because i was trying to figure out how to write a hakubaxshiho fanfic on request from detective Kaoko-chan, so i thought of an idea, partly in my sleep nd while partly awake... so its like i was working while sleeping... my dream was a pretty good starter for the story...

The Black Organization is called the Black Organization by low ranking members of the Organization that don't know anything about the syndicate, only that they wear black like crows which is why they call it that. The true name is suspected to be known only by high ranking members and the boss.

Gosho has said the name of the boss will be revealed after the true name of the organization is revealed... which means the Black Organization is not its true name. Supposedly, the name of the organization (the real one we don't know yet) has something to do with the boss's name in it. But that will probably be revealed at the end of the series, which won't be for a long while. :)

You Guess is won't be for a long whils.But I Think Three season or more.One season is Conan VS Black Organization.Next season is Anokata vs Conan Final battle in episode final Black Organization.I think happen is final season we will find out way shrunk shinichi Secret and more find out more secret.Conan VS Anokata in 2012 movie.I think is nickname of this Organization.the true name is s secret.the only top rank is in black Organization.I guess.