Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Where is Everyone From?

Well , I guess i'm the only one from the arabic world :P

anyway , im from jordan/amman .. from the first time i watched detective conan , i became interested in japan and its langauge .

I'm pretty lucky that i joined this site , because I'm able to see different people from different countries

Nice to meet you all ;)

I'm from Manila, Philippines. I wanna go to Japan when I grow up. Unfortunately, I have acrophobia so it's not easy to ride a plane. By the way, I'm a kid so it'll be a very lon time before I can go to Japan. :(

oh, i always wanted to go to Japan even though it is half way across the world to where i live by the way, i lived in The upper city of Toronto, Canada, Vaughan to be axact

Hey! I am new here. I'm now in Melbourne, Australia, and I was born in Japan with a background of Chinese. ^^ I love detective Conan, I've started reading DC manga since i was very small.

Hey! I am new here. I'm now in Melbourne, Australia, and I was born in Japan with a background of Chinese. ^^ I love detective Conan, I've started reading DC manga since i was very small.

wait.... Is it halfangel that invited you here?