Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Where is Everyone From?

That's cool, there are few people here are Singaporean. :) I have a hunch where you live, Identity Unknown.

:P

I'll say this, I'm not Singaporean. And I've visited HK before. But I'm not from there.

Oh, and pretty much everyone has a hunch on where I live. But age?

No no, I didn't say you're Singaporean. *wagging fingers* And not all Singaporean able to write up to your standard of novel writing. That's westerner style.

No no, I didn't say you're Singaporean. *wagging fingers* And not all Singaporean able to write up to your standard of novel writing. That's westerner style.

Why, thank you. :D Of course it's the so called "Westerner style", since I grew up in the States.

Co-lo... I dunno how to spell, but for one thing I know Western places' name is proper one. I don't know how to pronounce.

Colorado? Yes, I'm going there for whitewater rafting. I went there last year for mountain climbing and we got one day of whitewater rafting. It was awesome. I'd attempt Long Peak one more time (a storm stopped us last year), but I've already got scuba diving and CTY.

I am from "Wouldn't You Like to Know Where?" which is an interesting place indeed. Nice to meet you all. :P

And I'm the only person from "Wouldn't You Like to Know Where?" on here. :D

Really? I can guess the place where you live :P

I think in USA (Am I wrong??)

So you're living far from Kansas and Texas? Ah, I see the mystery!

Nope, we turn this thread of 'Spotting Identity Unknown live in which U.S. state'.

okay, I will leave this thread away from the topic.

tzswee/Model, I'm only going to Colorado for whitewater rafting. I don't actually live there.

...Did this thread just turn into a "Guess Where IdentityUnknown Lives" thread? O.o

If you want Ill create a thread "Guess where IdentityUnknown Lives" :lol:

If you want Ill create a thread "Guess where IdentityUnknown Lives" :lol:

There's already a "Who is IdentityUnknown" topic that has a few clues and a lot of speculation ranging from age to whereabouts on me.