Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Where is Everyone From?

Hi! I'm at California, USA!

i know absolutely NO Japanese, but i wish i could learn it and go to Japan. :D Lucky DetectiveSherry.

if i haven't mentioned this i'm 11 so i think i'm younger than most of you. just thought i'd mention that.

I'm learning Chinese though.

BUT i'm REALLY behind.

in English school i'm going to 6th grade, but in Chinese school i'm supposed to be going to 4th grade, but my mom didn't even sign me up!!!!! I"ll forget everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm from the Detroit area, myself. Born in Garden City (only because that's where the hospital I was born at was - nearly everyone else in my family in my generation - and my parents' generation - were born inside Detroit). My family moved out of the city when I was 4, but I've stayed in the area my whole life.

Most of my sports allegiances are local - the Red Wings, Tigers, the University of Michigan... although I also like the Pittsburgh Penguins (making the last two Stanley Cup Finals a little awkward, although I did hope the Wings would repeat this last spring).

Hi! I am from Japan, yeah, the home of Detective Conan. It's a little bit strange for me to talk about an Japanese anime in English but there are not good Japanese DC websites that have fan forums like this and I came here. I am Japanese so sorry in advance, if I make stupid mistakes in English. This website is really an comfortable place to me.

Hi!Ive always wanted to go to Japan one day - the home where great animes are made, animes(not just detective conan) that i've been watching since I was a kid. I was glad that it aired on the Philippines back in 2001. I'm planning to learn Japanese since then so that I can watch it w/out reading english subtitles since English-dubbed detective conan and other animes are not always available.

I'm from Chile :B I speak spanish, so my english sucks xD

Chile is a country at the end of the world :B in South America, sometimes is too cold, and sometimes is too hot u_u so we have a lot of different places.

Dose anybody from China?

Hi, everyone B)

I am a student from China and studying in Australia

I just search the website and type conan ,so i find this cool site which is i can free to talk about my favourate comics

I wanna know some new friends ;) oh, by the way, if i got some language problems, just please tell me and i think i can get an improvement~ thanks guys`

Dose anybody from China?

Hi, everyone B)

I am a student from China and studying in Australia

I just search the website and type conan ,so i find this cool site which is i can free to talk about my favourate comics

I wanna know some new friends ;) oh, by the way, if i got some language problems, just please tell me and i think i can get an improvement~ thanks guys`

Wooo..I come from China ^^ and studying in China,too. -_- I come from the far south city in Hebei Province..BTW,which province are you from?:)

Wooo..I come from China ^^ and studying in China,too. -_- I come from the far south city in Hebei Province..BTW,which province are you from?:)

Hmmm... Hebei is quite a nice city... I love China(especially the history and cultures)

Hmmm... Hebei is quite a nice city... I love China(especially the history and cultures)

Yeah..Hebei Handan is the hometown of Chinese idiom :P

I love the ancient history and cultuers.. ;-)

So much variety in living spaces, haha.

I live in the United States [of America], in the southern state of Mississippi. I live at the north-most end, and it's quite nice during the summer--save for all of the mosquitos. Always willing to move off.

Looks like everybody here is from America, Australia or Asia.

So I will be exeption. I'm from Poland but I really like to learn japanese.

Oh, and sorry for bad English.

I was born in China, but I have lived in the US since 1994.

I currently live in the suburbs of NYC, but I long to move out of the NYC area due to its high cost of living.