Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Where is Everyone From?

Hello everyone!My dad is Indian but my mom is Japanese .

I think I'm Japanese because i'm born there.I was born in Tokyo,but apparently I live in UAE.

I have a bit of confusion about my own nationality because my parents are from different countries. :unsure:

I'll assume people care and tell you: I'm Indian. But I live in England where there is NUH-OH Detective Conan or pretty much any other anime (except Pokemon) on TV but hey! That's why we have the internet and nice Japanese people to fan sub/dub for us Japanese-illiterate peeps. :P

I am from Minnesota but I have lived in many place throughout Wisconsin as well. I am living in Minnesota for the time being might move back to Wisconsin one of these years.

Hi i'm from Cananda and i live in alberta

it nice here nd detective conan was almost the best thing that could have happend but that doesn't mean i'm bored here it's just i have abit to much free time somtimes :D

HELLO!! I also came from the PHILIPPINES ..and I'm staying here..

Hi, everyone! I'm originally from the Philippines, but I moved to California a year ago, which is a big, big move, if I do say so myself. biggrin.gif