Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
HunterxHunterProblem

Tennis

No, I like waffles. :V 

Sorry sorry....naega naega- oh sorry it seems like that always happens with two consecutive sorrys. Can you tell us a bit more about the sport or the reason why you like it? :P 

Apparently, you're a huge fan of Ivanovic and Li Na... xP

Well, you know what? I'm a huge f@g of Federer! :D (Started playing tennis at the age of 6, by the way ~ \o/)

Nah, just table tennis.

o.O OMG....

My gentleman loves it too. I went to a table tennis class last summer (my dad forced me cuz I don't swim, play golf or any sports so he thought table tennis is the most suitable) and I quit after 1 and a half month while my younger brother continue and he played at the semi-final game/match at the city competiton o.O. My piggy sun (I love calling him that xDDD) lost but I'm so proud of him ^^. I told this to my gentleman. He just smiled and said he even didn't know why he loved it... Tell me why u love it Cool Kid ^^

Back to the topic: TENNIS!!!!!!! -> Huge fan of Novak Djokovic. Why I love tennis:

- Tennis is an individual game

- The rules are great ^^

- Watching tennis games are fun and enjoyable (especially Grand Slam one)

^You should generally speak English which all of us can understand and at the bottom of your posts you'll find an edit button with which you can add more stuff to your post instead of posting consecutively (which is generally frowned upon).