Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Gammalad

Hi everyone!

Hey! I have just recently got back into watching Case Closed/Detective Conan and I stumbled upon this awesome website and I thought I would join! I use to watch the show a lot when I was younger when it first aired on Adult Swim, after it was taken off it faded into the back of my memory until I found an issue of the manga, after that I got right back into watching it, so far I am in the middle of season 4 of the english dub. I do hope one day FUNimation does dub or sub more episodes, or gives it to someone else to do,but I will continue to enjoy the show after I finish watching the dub! Anyway I hope to have a great time here!

Rusty: You're always sorry about everything. :P

Anyways, WELCOME...WELCOME...WELCOME....!!!! Have a great time here!!! Feel free to ask questions or simply lurk around... ^_^ Stay active and brace yourself from the craziness!!!!! :D

P.S.

I like the SUB episodes more.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the welcomes ^-^  I will be sure to pop in every now and again to discuss things about the show as I get more into it! 

P.S.
I like the SUB episodes more.

Each to their own I guess :P I am currently watching some of the sub, I can tell you this it will take getting use to but I feel like there will always be a special place in my heart for the dub and the awesome job the cast managed to do! 

Actually I may end up watching them tomorrow at the gym since I am out of Case Closed episodes to watch on my kindle (my friend bought me seasons 3 and 4 on my kindle) So I will let you know what I think after I watch them!