Detective Conan World
Apotoxin-4869

Help can't access the WIKI page!!!!!

Please help,

I love watching DC and often use the wiki page to better understand each episode, but when I was watching it today and was going to research on an episode, I can't seem to access it anymore. After it loads it just gives a message like this:

A database error has occurred. Did you forget to run maintenance/update.php after upgrading? See: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Upgrading#Run_the_update_script
Query: SELECT lc_value FROM `wkdc_l10n_cache` WHERE lc_lang = 'en' AND lc_key = 'deps' LIMIT 1 
Function: LCStore_DB::get
Error: 1286 Unknown table engine 'InnoDB' (localhost)

I don't know how to upgrade the mediawiki to its latest version (though I know that it has something to do with the programming??), you can also say that I'm a 100% noob when it comes I.T. stuff so if someone can please post a way to uprage it in a step by step way if possible  :D  or if there is a site I can visit that if I just click on something or download something it will upgrade the media wiki. Or anything that will help me access the wiki pag again, I found other wiki pages regarding DC but they are not as Efficient as the wiki page being hosted here.

Thanks

Please help,

I love watching DC and often use the wiki page to better understand each episode, but when I was watching it today and was going to research on an episode, I can't seem to access it anymore. After it loads it just gives a message like this:

A database error has occurred. Did you forget to run maintenance/update.php after upgrading? See: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Upgrading#Run_the_update_script

Query: SELECT lc_value FROM `wkdc_l10n_cache` WHERE lc_lang = 'en' AND lc_key = 'deps' LIMIT 1 

Function: LCStore_DB::get

Error: 1286 Unknown table engine 'InnoDB' (localhost)

I don't know how to upgrade the mediawiki to its latest version (though I know that it has something to do with the programming??), you can also say that I'm a 100% noob when it comes I.T. stuff so if someone can please post a way to uprage it in a step by step way if possible  :D  or if there is a site I can visit that if I just click on something or download something it will upgrade the media wiki. Or anything that will help me access the wiki pag again, I found other wiki pages regarding DC but they are not as Efficient as the wiki page being hosted here.

Thanks

Same here...

Oh, that makes two of us, wonder if others are experiencing the same problem...

Anyway I tired it on other devices (like pc, laptop, cellphone) and all of them just routes me to the same page that says "database error occurred..."

I hope the admins are just doing a routine maintenance or something and it will all be fixed as soon as possible...

Oh yes they definitely are! The forum was down a while ago too. But unfortunately a lot of data from the wiki was lost so the mods are resolving it. But just hang in there :)

I love this site's wiki page and same as me I visit it frequently after each couple episodes and it entertains me  lot,

but now it asks for an authorization user name and password..

can anyone explain to me what is happening and what to do  :(

I love this site's wiki page and same as me I visit it frequently after each couple episodes and it entertains me  lot,

but now it asks for an authorization user name and password..

can anyone explain to me what is happening and what to do  :(

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/4972-wiki-down/