Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Vermouth TH

Greetings from Thailand XD!

Hi everyone! I'm the new member of this forum! :D

I'm a 17yo boy from Thailand, here we have a lot of Detective Conan fans too! :lol:

My bias is Vermouth! and I hope I could be friend with everyone in DCW! ;)

Oh, a boy >____<

Welcome to DCW! I'm the resident Math freak (check out the Math thread, onegai?), grammar Nazi, misandric girl and sadistic stalker! There are other people too, like astraculpa/Neko, my imouto, Zubi the Cookie, the minion, Phantomach the Reaper/that banana guy, Aadikudo, the PREMIUM member, Kid the Phantom Thief/Kettle/Burger Santa, Rukia Kurosaki/Elli, who astra insists on calling "princess", and many more! Just remember: EVERYONE IS CRAZY HERE!!!!!

Hello. Welcome here. ;) 

Thank You! XD

Oh, a boy >____<

Welcome to DCW! I'm the resident Math freak (check out the Math thread, onegai?), grammar Nazi, misandric girl and sadistic stalker! There are other people too, like astraculpa/Neko, my imouto, Zubi the Cookie, the minion, Phantomach the Reaper/that banana guy, Aadikudo, the PREMIUM member, Kid the Phantom Thief/Kettle/Burger Santa, Rukia Kurosaki/Elli, who astra insists on calling "princess", and many more! Just remember: EVERYONE IS CRAZY HERE!!!!!

Yeah! a boy XD , I had read your math thread! It seemto be fun but I'm not really good at maths lol!

hi there! what should i call you?
my name is Berl and im 21yo from Philippines. :)
talking about bias, mine is Kaitou Kid! ^_^

ohhhh, you are from TH? i have a friend that is living in TH too.. kkk~ i hope we can be friends! 

I'm Jeans, nice to meet you :D I'm very happy to know that you have a Thai friend! I can be another Thai friend for you! hehehe

hello! welcome to DCW! xD

nice to meet you and hope you have fun in here and stay active! ;D

Thanks! XD

Hello!!!!! It's good to be finally back in DCW though I still have lots of school stuffs to do -_- !!!!! *-*

Anyways, WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! *rainbow colored fireworks* HAVE A GREAT TIME HERE.....And yeah just as Sodium/Nara-chna, MY imouto, Everyone is totally INSANE!! ^_^ ^_^ So feel free to be crazy :P Hoho!!!! Stay active :D