Detective Conan World

Konbanwa minna-san! My name is Berl and im from Philippines.. Anyone who's from my country? Hehe. It's so nice being here, i got to know new updates about my first love anime. <3 

About Detective Conan, i havent been able to read the manga since our city is as small as a pebble, no manga shops anywhere. I have only watch the anime and im currently on EP 720 and have watched all the movies. I am in love with Kaitou Kid, since he is so cool.. Haven't watched his own anime yet, but i will. Hihi.

btw, im a 92liner, you may think it is not old, but it really is. Haha! Omo~ i dont know how to introduce myself, so please, anyone, ask me anything and i'll be glad to answer you all..

Again, it's nice to be here, i hope people here are welcoming as it is. And please take care of me. Let's all be friends! i do NOT bite, rarw! ;)

WELCOME!!!!!

I'm from Philippines too. ^_^ Enjoy your stay here but I'm warning you brace yourself from Ms. grammarian/math freak, the premium member, the banana assassin (keep your bananas away from him and btw he's also my twin), the minion, DCW's princess, the kettle/burger and lot of others. :P WELCOME AND FEEL FREE TO LURK/BROWSE AROUND...JUST REMEMBER NOT TO LOSE YOUR SANITY THOUGH ;)

~Astra

WELCOME!!!!!

I'm from Philippines too. ^_^ Enjoy your stay here but I'm warning you brace yourself from Ms. grammarian/math freak, the premium member, the banana assassin (keep your bananas away from him and btw he's also my twin), the minion, DCW's princess, the kettle/burger and lot of others. :P WELCOME AND FEEL FREE TO LURK/BROWSE AROUND...JUST REMEMBER NOT TO LOSE YOUR SANITY THOUGH ;)

~Astra

kyaaaa~ you are also from Philippines? yaaaay! \o/ 
wait wait, you have a twin? O_o cool! but he really is your twin by blood? hahaha >_< sorry, just a little curious, but thanks for warning me though.. i'll surely keep my bananas away from him. kkk~ and i'll try to keep my sanity, if i can ;)

thanks for welcoming me. i hope we can be friends! ^_^v

..and DCW's Roleplay master, and DCW's Sinful Star, and DCW's Girly Boy. AND OF COURSE THE SADISTICAL STALKER that is ME!!!!

I'm a Filipino too! Come join in the fun! www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic-2110-filipino-classroom-and-chatroom

WELCOME TO DCW!!!!!!!!

AND of Course AL aka my worst enemy is not astra, my best friend's, TRUE twin. They are "magical twins".

..and DCW's Roleplay master, and DCW's Sinful Star, and DCW's Girly Boy. AND OF COURSE THE SADISTICAL STALKER that is ME!!!!

I'm a Filipino too! Come join in the fun! www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic-2110-filipino-classroom-and-chatroom

WELCOME TO DCW!!!!!!!!

AND of Course AL aka my worst enemy is not astra, my best friend's, TRUE twin. They are "magical twins".

kyaaa~ thanKyu for welcoming me.. i'm still learning all this forum, i'll surely be there and drop by some comments.. :) 

Welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^^!!!

God, I wonder where all of Kiddo's fans but now here you are <3333333

I love Kid too ^^ And enjoy being a part of the forum :)

thank you for welcoming me here too ^_^ i hope we can be friends, and oh btw, i LOVE your signature ;) Kid <33

Just as what Sodium (Nara-chan) said we are not ordinary twins but rather a magical one. We came from a floating banana leaf after a couple wished to have a baby. And yes, Sodium treats me quite opposite from my brother. *whispers* hope he doesn't see this :P

HEY, TWIN! IM JUST KIDDING!! :P He could hypnotize and make you rip your guts yourself. ^_^

Just as what Sodium (Nara-chan) said we are not ordinary twins but rather a magical one. We came from a floating banana leaf after a couple wished to have a baby. And yes, Sodium treats me quite opposite from my brother. *whispers* hope he doesn't see this :P

HEY, TWIN! IM JUST KIDDING!! :P He could hypnotize and make you rip your guts yourself. ^_^

whoah! you guys are so cool. all this magical happenings between you guys.. hehe~