Detective Conan World
Kaitou Kid's Killer

the telephone messages from people in DC

1Kaitou Kid's message

Hi,this is Kaitou Kid here,I am not availible right now,so if you are my admirer,press one;if you are Inspector Nakomari,show your police notebook and press 2;if you are a girl who has a crush on me,press 3;if you are Kudou Shinchi aka Edogawa Conan,deduce which button will you press;if you are Saguru Hakuba,don't phone me,why can't you leave me a note when you've got a hawk?If you think you are handsomer than me,than bye bye...

2Heiji Hattory's message

Hi,I am currently not availible,so if you are a salesman for some products which can make me handsomer,leave a message;if you are Kazuha,please shorten your message within a minute.

"Heiji,I am Kazuha,but if you don't answer me within ten seconds, I am gonna find a new boyfriend...

3Kudou Shinichi's message

Hi there,I'm the highschool ace mastermind detective,Kudou Shinichi.If you have a robbery case,press 1;a kidnapping case,press 2;a murder case,press 3.

"Shinichi,I am Ran, but if you don't get to me,I am going to press 911"

4Ayumi-chan's message

Hi,I am the Ayumi,if you are Mitsuhiko-kun,I'll answer you in an fifteen minutes;if you are Ai-chan,I'll answer you in half an hour;if you are Genta-kun,I'll answer you in an hour;if you are Conan-kun,I'll answer you in five minutes;if you are some idiot girl who likes Conan,I'll be meeting you now on the playground:an one on one fight for him.

5Haibara Ai's message

Hi,there,I am Miyano,if you are Kudou,then stop bothering me because the APTX-4869's antidote is not done yet.If you are Dr.Agasa,then buy some carrots and cabbages for dinner:we are not eating garlic beef tonight 'cause your diet is not over yet.If you are Gin,don't bother to even call:how about breakin and finish me now?

"Er,no,I am only a salesman,but sorry,I think I've got the wrong pin number..."

Hhahahaha.. xDD

"if you are Kudou Shinchi aka Edogawa Conan,deduce which button will you press"

"if you are Kazuha,please shorten your message within a minute"

"Hi,I am the Ayumi,if you are Mitsuhiko-kun,I'll answer you in an fifteen minutes;if you are Ai-chan,I'll answer you in half an hour;if you are Genta-kun,I'll answer you in an hour;if you are Conan-kun,I'll answer you in five minutes;if you are some idiot girl who likes Conan,I'll be meeting you now on the playground:an one on one fight for him"

"Hi,there,I am Miyano,if you are Kudou,then stop bothering me because the APTX-4869's antidote is not done yet"

Those are my favorite x'DD!!

Hhahahaha.. xDD

"if you are Kudou Shinchi aka Edogawa Conan,deduce which button will you press"

"if you are Kazuha,please shorten your message within a minute"

"Hi,I am the Ayumi,if you are Mitsuhiko-kun,I'll answer you in an fifteen minutes;if you are Ai-chan,I'll answer you in half an hour;if you are Genta-kun,I'll answer you in an hour;if you are Conan-kun,I'll answer you in five minutes;if you are some idiot girl who likes Conan,I'll be meeting you now on the playground:an one on one fight for him"

"Hi,there,I am Miyano,if you are Kudou,then stop bothering me because the APTX-4869's antidote is not done yet"

Those are my favorite x'DD!!

I know! those are so hilarious >w< ... i think ayumi's is the best at the moment though-i like ai's as well... though i think hers needs a bit clearer of a message for gin... i don't quite understand it.. -.-'

This is Shiho. If you want to talk to me on a normal matter,press 1. If you want to go on a date with me, press 2. If you stalking me, please go to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(BO address)and wait to be killed. If you want to talk about Aptx 4869, don't even think about it. I don't want to brink back sad memories.

I thought some more,tell me whatcha think

Genta's message

Hi,Genta is not availible right now. If I didn't get in touch with you in five minutes,that means I'm peeing;if I didn't get with you in ten min,that means I'm pooing;if I didn't get with you in fifteen min,that means I am pooing and I forgot to bring the toilet paper and please bring them to me.

Sonoko's message

Hi,I am Sonoko,I am currently finding boyfriends.If I called you in a day,that means I didn't find any lovers;if I called you in a week,that means I've found one;if I didn't call you for years,that means I've got caught by Makoto......

haha, the new ones are good!!! although.. i must say.. genta's should have to do with unaju not going to the bathroom... oh and akai.. i like ur message for shiho ^-^

Lol... Thanks

This is Mori's agency. If you are a male and have a case for the great renowned detective Kogoro Mori to solve, press 1. If you are sexy gal who wants to see me for a case press 2.I won't reject your appointment but let me prepare(buy a new suit, shoes and also rent a sports car) first. If you are Yoko Okino, just come to my agency now! If you are my family and friends, press 3(unless you want to invite me to watch a horse racing competition or mahjong.If so, press 6)

This is Vineyard speaking. If you are my fan and wants to know why I have been away, press 1. If you are calling me to tell me that you're my fan, thanks(just hang up). If you want to talk about something related to martini, press 2 and i will be on my way there. For other purposes, press 3

one more.

Dr.Agasa's message

Hi,this is Agasa,do NOT disturb me because I am inventing gadgets that will make me famous. If I didn't call in 1 hour,that means I am inventing;if I didn't call in 5 hours,that means I succeeded;if I called in a few minutes,that means Kudou screwed everything up.