Detective Conan World
KoreanDetectiveConanFan

How It Should Have Ended-Detective Conan Episodes/Films

Hello guys, in this topic thingy, you can post your own versions of a TV/Manga episode as well as alternate storyboards for any of the 17 released films(18 if you include Lupin III vs Detective Conan). If you think that some Detective Conan films/episodes were bad, then you may upload how you want it to have ended/happened. Also, please put in the episode number/chapter number/film number of what you're changing. Many thanks KoreanDetectiveConanFan.

I personally think that the entire show should of ended years ago. There are just too many filler episodes that are irrelevant to the main DC plotline. It feels alot like they have forgotten the whole series plotline: Shinichi finding the BO boss.

Instead, they keep making pointless fillers.  

If I had to choose 1 episode, the mountainvilla murder case should of had more deaths. It was a creepy episode with an axe murderer, yet only one person died in the 2 part episode.

i do love DC but the filler cases that are not BO related are kinda boring for me :( and its because nobody is at risk (ok well of course the usual 3 suspects and the victim but there's not enough time to really sympathize with them)

so when i say nobody i mean the main characters like Conan, Ran, Sonoko, Detective Boys and i know some cases they do but most of them not really.

anyway here's one of my tweaks:

Episode 521-523

I really wish Ran would've figured out that it was a fake Shinichi and then confront him in the woods.

Fake Shinichi would finally admit she is right and try to kill her with the gun he had on him.

This would lead to her running away, eventually resulting in the whole fall-down-a-cliff-and-get-seriously-injured scene.

Shinigami (Shinichi) would obviously step in and save her :P

Liked mentioned above, I would've preferred if there were more deaths at the hands of the bandaged man. Plus I would've loved it if it were a psychotic stranger who tries to kill them all DC lacks this type of villains most of whom are guilty with sensible reasons and seems to be sorry for what they committed. In episode 11 moonlight sonata (love this one BTW) the villain Seiji who was disguising as a female, should have faked his death or ran away instead of committing a suicide (loved this character). Episode 50 the tengu look alike old man should have been the killer killing visitors for self pleasure would've added another horror and mental edge in DC. In the library murder case #50 the monkey looking president should have had a larger rule of a drug racket boss than a simply trader of drugs. Gin and Vodka are the first BO members to be known while I'd prefer if Anokata was the first person Conan met before guessing his I'd later in the series. The night baron episode the villain should have been a freak fan of Yuusaku and a serial killer who came to kill the one invented the virus because it carries the name of his most beloved character a psycho so to speak. The fox in the mountain climbing episode should have also a bigger rule like kaito perhap. In the movie 6 phantom of baker street a descendent of JTR should still be alive as a living threat for Conan. In the blue castle episode the fake old woman should have commuted suicide or tried to kill a member of the family in the time of the events. Shinichi should have a more detective rival who's more of an enemy than a friend like Heiji.

I personally think that the entire show should of ended years ago. There are just too many filler episodes that are irrelevant to the main DC plotline. It feels alot like they have forgotten the whole series plotline: Shinichi finding the BO boss.

Instead, they keep making pointless fillers.  

If I had to choose 1 episode, the mountainvilla murder case should of had more deaths. It was a creepy episode with an axe murderer, yet only one person died in the 2 part episode.

The current DC(which made it popular) doesn't revolve too much on the plot. As it stands, DC is a type of anime where you can watch a whole episode without knowing the other ones. It's a complete story on one episode (Or two, Or three, if you like, for those episodes which are splitted into parts) and I believe, this made the series popular and stand the test of time.

Aoyama's goal is probably this, right now and It's probably not his original goal which is more plot wise. So saying that they should forgot the 'irrelevant' things is going against the goal of the Series.

The series could have ended before even the 2000's if Aoyama stayed with his original goal.

The current DC(which made it popular) doesn't revolve too much on the plot. As it stands, DC is a type of anime where you can watch a whole episode without knowing the other ones. It's a complete story on one episode (Or two, Or three, if you like, for those episodes which are splitted into parts) and I believe, this made the series popular and stand the test of time.

Aoyama's goal is probably this, right now and It's probably not his original goal which is more plot wise. So saying that they should forgot the 'irrelevant' things is going against the goal of the Series.

The series could have ended before even the 2000's if Aoyama stayed with his original goal.

True, but it is also Gosho's tendency to make the series longer that sometimes some episodes does seem repetitive. Also sometimes Gosho makes an entire episode for the sake of the trick itself. As somewhere I read that in an interview with Gosho, he did say to the interviewer that he first thinks of the trick and test it then writes an episode (or list of episodes) based on the trick. So some episodes tend to be repeated because Gosho-san makes a fresh trick but is out of new motives, for which sometimes he does use the same motive for more than one episode. Hence why some look so repetitive. 

True, but it is also Gosho's tendency to make the series longer that sometimes some episodes does seem repetitive. Also sometimes Gosho makes an entire episode for the sake of the trick itself. As somewhere I read that in an interview with Gosho, he did say to the interviewer that he first thinks of the trick and test it then writes an episode (or list of episodes) based on the trick. So some episodes tend to be repeated because Gosho-san makes a fresh trick but is out of new motives, for which sometimes he does use the same motive for more than one episode. Hence why some look so repetitive.

well I dunno... but it won't be detective conan, anymore, if it's based too much on plot. Same on the other way around. I won't like it if it's too episodic that there's no plot, anymore. Anyway, You also have to remember that DC is based on Sherlock Holmes so that's why it's episodic. If you compare it to the other Detective/Mystery anime, that's where it makes difference. You'll see that it takes it roots to the Detective Stories in the west and almost completely realistic. The only Anime that that is in par with DC when it comes to this kind of genre is The File of Young Kindaichi.

As a true mystery lover, I love every parts and episodes of DC because it challenges my reasoning, understanding and knowledge. I mean, trying to solve the case before conan does.

I really don't care when will DC end as long as the cases don't turn so repetitive that you can easily figure out the solution.

As for the motives, Sometimes they are kinda lame and also the blame game and all-culprits-hate-the-victim is kinda repetitive.

well I dunno... but it won't be detective conan, anymore, if it's based too much on plot. Same on the other way around. I won't like it if it's too episodic that there's no plot, anymore. Anyway, You also have to remember that DC is based on Sherlock Holmes so that's why it's episodic. If you compare it to the other Detective/Mystery anime, that's where it makes difference. You'll see that it takes it roots to the Detective Stories in the west and almost completely realistic. The only Anime that that is in par with DC when it comes to this kind of genre is The File of Young Kindaichi.

As a true mystery lover, I love every parts and episodes of DC because it challenges my reasoning, understanding and knowledge. I mean, trying to solve the case before conan does.

I really don't care when will DC end as long as the cases don't turn so repetitive that you can easily figure out the solution.

As for the motives, Sometimes they are kinda lame and also the blame game and all-culprits-hate-the-victim is kinda repetitive.

You'd get smarter by watching DC, I got smarter and better just by watching and I almost got the solution right every time. I didn't say it isn't a goof thing, in fact we watch DC for the sake of it to see how is it different this time and what trick is used this time...  

You'd get smarter by watching DC, I got smarter and better just by watching and I almost got the solution right every time. I didn't say it isn't a goof thing, in fact we watch DC for the sake of it to see how is it different this time and what trick is used this time...

True that and I became more observant, I would say.