Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
ThatLee4

what is Ai's interest in Higo of the Big Osaka?

Why is Ai a fan girl of Higo? I like it but i dont understand it. I know it has something to do with him switching teams or something. And she seems to get some encourge and strenght from his character.

I wonder if there is more to this or no?

Looks like a good opptunity for potential character development

Hm... i like this question and your response to it. I hope thats what it is, or she could just have a crush on him and they randomly end up together in the end of the series. o.o

She relates with Higo because he left a "black organization" (Noir Tokyo) and was an outcast in public opinion for quite some time before he joined Big Osaka. It's a metaphor for her situation. 

@PetePete HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AiXHigo whut.

I think she can relates to Higo...For me it's just admiration,I'm not expecting a AixHigo ending because there are no interactions between them,but who know...

At least he's a model for her,so it's a way for her to change for the best,she knows it's possible to be loved and change her destiny if she wants to.

I smell something will be happening on around June-July when World Cup will be held. Gosho never did something without on purpose. Maybe Ai's crush on Higo will lead into subtle romance like an open ending (I dont like how Gosho handle romance in canon).

I'm so happy seeing Ai being freely happy.