Detective Conan World
Vermouth02

Finally found people who share the same interest as mine. :D New here!

Hi guys! I'm new here! Been a fan of Detective Conan since I had a marathon from episode 1 to 725. Now I'm wondering when will they release episode 725 English subbed? I only saw the Chinese subbed episode, I'm still waiting for the English subbed, can't wait to know how Kaito Kid stole that Blush Mermaid. :) :)  :D 

Welcome!

It'd be best if you wouldn't waste your breath (or time) by asking or complaining about the subs. They won't rush, they will just give some more appreciation to themselves and explained how hard it is to sub, the subbers. Hope you have fun and once again, welcome.

Hi guys! I'm new here! Been a fan of Detective Conan since I had a marathon from episode 1 to 725. Now I'm wondering when will they release episode 725 English subbed? I only saw the Chinese subbed episode, I'm still waiting for the English subbed, can't wait to know how Kaito Kid stole that Blush Mermaid. :) :)  :D

Unfortunately, there is no schedule. Detective Conan is definitely a "hurry up and wait" series because it is one of the most difficult to sub animes; it has more speech and technical terms than virtually any other anime out there. If you are interested, you can always search for the manga case for this chapter which was published about a year ago.

Hey! I'm just a simple boy hater and grammarian. Watch your grammar around me!

And that case had a neat trick! It's in the manga, which is already translated in English

Been a fan of Detective Conan since I had a marathon from episode 1 to 725. 

That's absolutely insane.  Not the being a fan part, but the having a marathon part.

Hey! I'm just a simple boy hater and grammarian. 

But there's nothing much wrong with boys!