Detective Conan World
Berumotto

Tell us a secret about you!

And your computer isn't still freezing? :P

My mac would freeze after a couple tabs, haha. 

My laptop would freeze an never work again until I restart it with about 2 or 3 tab open

I had dream one day and the other day it was the continued part of the first one

And your computer isn't still freezing? :P

Nope! Chrome tends to be a little slow once I first start my laptop up but it rarely crashes or even freezes my laptop \o/

Beats me bro :P I've got one tabbed firefox open, leaving it for awhile and it already randomly freezes :P

My laptop would freeze an never work again until I restart it with about 2 or 3 tab open

I had dream one day and the other day it was the continued part of the first one

Haha, sometimes you want to continue your dream or something and it does on the next day xD

Nope! Chrome tends to be a little slow once I first start my laptop up but it rarely crashes or even freezes my laptop \o/

That's so awesome. The multitasking between tabs tho, it's hard isn't it?

That's so awesome. The multitasking between tabs tho, it's hard isn't it?

It's not too bad to be honest. A lot are just kept open because they're things I don't want to forget, to keep my place, or to read later. The main ones I use are just a couple social media, forum, and/or things I'm watching tabs c:

I always thought that Macs themselves are nice computers (everything runs pretty smoothly on there), but I'd only buy one if I could replace the apple interface with windows 7.

Sometimes, I feel like whether Chrome crashes or not depends on the processer you have.

I've had Chrome crash on me before, but that was only on an i3 laptop.

I don't think Chrome has ever crashed on my i5 laptop.

also, how does one even operate 40 tabs at once, lol

those are some serious multitasking skills you got there

I personally like when I have as few tabs as possible (even if it means opening a new window). It just makes everything feel a lot more organized.

It's not too bad to be honest. A lot are just kept open because they're things I don't want to forget, to keep my place, or to read later. The main ones I use are just a couple social media, forum, and/or things I'm watching tabs c:

Haha, I see. But...

v

I personally like when I have as few tabs as possible (even if it means opening a new window). It just makes everything feel a lot more organized.

Sometimes, I feel like whether Chrome crashes or not depends on the processer you have.

I wonder if chrome does run better depending on your processor. I think my old laptop was also an i3 and it used to crash at least twice a day but my current laptop's an i5 and it rarely crashes. 

As for going between all of them, it's a matter of just never moving tabs, kinda sorting them by type (like all my webcomic tabs are next to each other), and remembering their approximate locations haha. Having less tabs open does make it feel less hectic but I prefer only having one window open  -_-

I always thought that Macs themselves are nice computers (everything runs pretty smoothly on there), but I'd only buy one if I could replace the apple interface with windows 7.

I wonder if chrome does run better depending on your processor. I think my old laptop was also an i3 and it used to crash at least twice a day but my current laptop's an i5 and it rarely crashes. 

As for going between all of them, it's a matter of just never moving tabs, kinda sorting them by type (like all my webcomic tabs are next to each other), and remembering their approximate locations haha. Having less tabs open does make it feel less hectic but I prefer only having one window open  -_-

Haha, I might sound like geeky again but anyways, there are lots of variables that affects this. So you just can't say that it's becoz of the processor :3

I dislike strawberries

The only time when I resort to my i3 laptop is when my i5 laptop is having internet connection issues. My old i3 laptop is so laggy, it's absurd. I've had times when I wanted to defenestrate the damned thing because of how frustrating it is for me to work on it. Ranting aside, I truly do believe that the processor makes a difference on whether a program crashes--not just Chrome. I've had times when Word crashed on my i3.

40 tabs seems a bit overwhelming though, haha. I definitely wouldn't be able to keep track of all of them. The most I've ever worked with was ~20 tabs. For instance, if I ever need to look up an image on google in bulk, I'd open up a new window instead of aggregating them with my social media tabs or YouTube subscriptions. The most windows I'll ever have open for Chrome is three though--one window could be dedicated to entertainment, another one might be dedicated to school stuff, and the last one is saved for whatever else I might need it for.

Haha, I might sound like geeky again but anyways, there are lots of variables that affects this. So you just can't say that it's becoz of the processor :3

well, yeah.

I wasn't trying to isolate processors exclusively, lol