Detective Conan World
Scowling Dragon

Yo. Enjoy DC every once in a while

Yo I enjoy watching Detective Conan Every once in a while. I find it at its best when:

Conan's Small stature is used (Instead of wheasling a way out with Gadgets)

When the Crimes feel solvable (Some of Conans leaps in Logic feel insane)

When Conans not showing off, and the focus is one of the 100,000 more interesting characters, rather than him.

And its not language based (I don't know japanese)

My Favourite Character is Kogoro. He feels well rounded and his relationship with Eri I find myself much more interested with than the Shingi/ Ran Relationship.

Believe us, we're not mindless in the least.

Allow me to heartily present you to DCW! It's quite fun. I'm berumotto. If you've got any questions, do speak up.

My personal preferences for episodes:

-when romance is involved. Especially between the main couples (Shinichi and Ran, Heiji and Kazuha, Sato and Takagi, etc.)

-when I can understand the hints and deductions. It bothers me when Conan says something like "The person touched their glasses. Therefore they are a 39-year-old woman from Osaka who works in an office because x, y and z" (where x y and z stand for ridiculous, far-fetched details nobody really understands but we go along with it, because it's Conan.

-when there's something SPECIAL about the case. With 700+ episodes, I don't have the time to watch all them. I pick and choose: I skip TV originals (don't contribute to plot line), and cases where nothing is developed (romance? BO appearances? new characters?).

Enjoy your time here!  :)