Detective Conan World
DeeDetectiveDee

Episode 345

HELLO!

I know some of you guys have already watched that episode and probably way ahead of me, but i just watched episode 345. it was truly amazing! And i loved it!!

I was actually surprised that Vermouth was the serial killer in New York. That explains she disappointing in the golden apple place. lol.

I almost cried when Ran ran out to protect Haibara, & when she thought of her sister who died. ;(

I cant wait for the next episode with the black organisation in it. I love the FBI agents too!!

Dang it, im officially obsessed. D:

feel free to post a reply!

haha, i'm OBSESSED as well! although... i wish Ran would disappear when it comes to things that have to do with the BO... it pisses me off when she is the *hero* because she saves Ai. I think that somehow conan would have saved her, or akai would... either way... i don't really like when Ran interferes, she should have no part in the BO.

Well she is part of the story, and i think its sweeet. well its just my girly thinking. ;p

OMG, Akai is like so cool. With his eyes and his stare and all. XD and i think he got a haircut. (he had long hair in the newyork episode) LOL.

I wonder how am i gona start school like this. ;p

Thanks for replying btw. ;p

no problem ^-^ anyways, akai is awesome >.< he is so cool!.... y'know... i really want to know what his hair looks like under his hat... he is always wearing one... grrrrr >.< we only saw him once without a hat, SPOILER ALERT

but that was when he was in the hospital after being hit by akemi and he still had long hair

anyways... ^-^

omgomgomgomg, i didn't know what Akemi and Haibara (adult) was in another episode together at the coffee shop or something!! D: (episode 13) I cant really remember much since it was a long time since i have watched that episode.

LOL, i don't know much about akai and akemi though. I know they were in love or something and she died because of him, but i dont think i have reached that far in the episodes list.

Thats what i love about this anime series. SO MANY SECRETS & SURPRISES. I love it!

-screams- (waaaaay better than Justin Bieber) lmao.

OMG!!! it is waaaaay better than that heshe..... actually i'm not sure whats good about justin bieber... i hate his songs... his voice... and his face... so basically i hate him ... anyways...this series is best! if you ever have a question ask me, i stay up to date on as much as i can... ^-^

omg, i would love that! you are my first friend here. :) if you consider me as one that is. :D I hope you don't mind my obsessed fan-like attitude. haha, but yeah, it's just SO AMAZING. im done now. :D

Im rewatching the episode where haibara's sister dies. D:

Aaaaah that ep so sad!!! TT.TT

don't worry, most of us here are obsessed fans! ^-^ if you look at what's written all over the forums you'll see how much some of us have posted hehe

anyways, if you got time read my story ^-^

oh yeah, are you an AiCon or a ShinRan?

A fan fiction of yours? I would love to! :D

Gah, i just realized that the episode of her sister dying is only in the manga, not in the anime. D:

DEF SHIN/RAN!! :D Why would someone prefer aicon anyway. :(

you dislike ran dont you. lmao. xD

sorry i'm an AiCon! anyways, actually episode 128 is the one with Miyano Akemi (disregard the first one in the teens with Akemi)

i'm ob AiCon (look at my sig)

also, sorry but my fanfic are usually aicon, oh but i'm tryin a hakubaxshiho fanfic right now (so hard!)

haha ^-^ well i see no reason to put links since it is in the forum... its a few below general.. i have 3 stories up there... read the one about shihoxshinichi's first meet ^-^ i think it's better than the regular conai ones :P

I saw it! kellotatoo's video i mean! :D It's nice. :DD i like it? What else do you have??

currently kellotatoo's videos are my fav >.< but uh... i'd have to look at the other ones, i will be gone for 2 days, and right now i'm packin so i can't post anything more at the moment, when i come back i will tho!

A fan fiction of yours? I would love to! :D

Gah, i just realized that the episode of her sister dying is only in the manga, not in the anime. D:

DEF SHIN/RAN!! :D Why would someone prefer aicon anyway. :(

you dislike ran dont you. lmao. xD

noooo! A shinran fan...

you are a shinran fan right? Want to see a fanvideo on shinran made by some shinrans? It is really wonderful.

noooo! A shinran fan...

you are a shinran fan right? Want to see a fanvideo on shinran made by some shinrans? It is really wonderful.

i want to see the video but i dont... i love watching well made videos.. but i dont like watchin videos that have shinran... but when they are well made and shinran i end up watchin it >.<

sorry buddy, you've just met 2 of the most active ShihoxShinichi/AixConan fans here ^-^ bwahahahaha, welcome to the world of ConAi/ShinShi!!!