Detective Conan World
Miss Smiles

Sherlockians' era

I felt it is. :mellow: How many of you had watch British modern show, Sherlock? It's just one type of interest Shinichi would love to watch. Did any one watch Cumberbatch's version?

Thanks a lot for showing me this show. It's amazing, no other way to describe it. The first two season's were the best, the third kinda sucked. I started watching it since I saw this post and am addicted. I wish Merrrry(Mary) goes away on the fourth season, Sherlock Holmes and John Watson for the win.

i have heard of this from my friends but never seen it
but my friend is going to bring the whole three seasons for me this week
i AM looking forward to it :D

after looking at the titles of the episode its hard to wait
"A Study in Pink"
"The Blind Banker"
"The Great Game"
"A Scandal in Belgravia"
"The Hounds of Baskerville"
"The Reichenbach Fall"
"Many Happy Returns"
"The Empty Hearse"
"The Sign of Three"

"His Last Vow"

i have heard of this from my friends but never seen it

but my friend is going to bring the whole three seasons for me this week

i AM looking forward to it :D

after looking at the titles of the episode its hard to wait

"A Study in Pink"

"The Blind Banker"

"The Great Game"

"A Scandal in Belgravia"

"The Hounds of Baskerville"

"The Reichenbach Fall"

"Many Happy Returns"

"The Empty Hearse"

"The Sign of Three" Worst episode of this show.

"His Last Vow"

C'mon mate. Just watch it online. If I were to buy every show I want to watch I would, yes, buy it but unfortunately amazing shows will sooner reach the moon than me over here. All people sell here are Tom & Jerry, Snow White and other crap for kids I used to watch when I was one. I'm limited to most of the foreign author books due to my age. Hence, I have to watch/read them all online. It feels good for the wallet for you readers, but it's really not good for the eyes.

C'mon mate. Just watch it online. If I were to buy every show I want to watch I would, yes, buy it but unfortunately amazing shows will sooner reach the moon than me over here. All people sell here are Tom & Jerry, Snow White and other crap for kids I used to watch when I was one. I'm limited to most of the foreign author books due to my age. Hence, I have to watch/read them all online. It feels good for the wallet for you readers, but it's really not good for the eyes.

i wish i could but my internet connection is pretty slow and i dont want to watch it after several pauses because of the buffering

but yeah i never said i am gonna buy 'em

torrent is good place btw

it is of only 7 or 8gb depending upon the quality of the video :D

i wish i could but my internet connection is pretty slow and i dont want to watch it after several pauses because of the buffering

but yeah i never said i am gonna buy 'em

torrent is good place btw

it is of only 7 or 8gb depending upon the quality of the video :D

318MB (A Study in Pink). The magic of PutLocker. There's a ton of mirrors and there's no way everyone of them would lag.

318MB (A Study in Pink). The magic of PutLocker. There's a ton of mirrors and there's no way everyone of them would lag.

well thats true

so anyways

even though i have heard that this show is good

you tell me 

is it great? :)

well thats true

so anyways

even though i have heard that this show is good

you tell me 

is it great? :)

Might spoil it a little bit but it's just a tiny bit. Inspector Greg Lestrade says "I think Sherlock is a great man and one day, if we're very, very lucky, he might be a good one.".

Kind of unrelated if you don't get what I mean but it's great. Just in case you ask if it is something else:

Marvelous, Splendid, Remarkable, Stunning, Excellent, Wonderful, Worth it, Genius etc. etc.

Might spoil it a little bit but it's just a tiny bit. Inspector Greg Lestrade says "I think Sherlock is a great man and one day, if we're very, very lucky, he might be a good one.".

Kind of unrelated if you don't get what I mean but it's great. Just in case you ask if it is something else:

Marvelous, Splendid, Remarkable, Stunning, Excellent, Wonderful, Worth it, Genius etc. etc.

it took me a while but i finished watching all seasons and it was just as you said^.

and yeah i like what Lestrade said.

now that it is confirmed, i am waiting for the fourth season.

now that James "Jim" Moriarty is back i want to see whats gonna happen next?