Detective Conan World
Kaitou1412

FBI and Conan- since when?

Episode 345: The Head to Head Match with the Black Organization; Two Mysteries of the Night of the Full Moon.

Before then, Conan did not trust Jodie, and it kept implying that Jodie was Vermouth, even through a majority of episode 345. Also, Akai came and helped out Jodie in that episode, so that was how his identity was revealed.

Episode 345: The Head to Head Match with the Black Organization; Two Mysteries of the Night of the Full Moon.

Before then, Conan did not trust Jodie, and it kept implying that Jodie was Vermouth, even through a majority of episode 345. Also, Akai came and helped out Jodie in that episode, so that was how his identity was revealed.

But like since when does Conan start working with the FBI?

For example, the case with Mizunashi Rena in the hospital. Conan is basically a "part" of the FBI team; in a way they work together. But since when?? :o

But like since when does Conan start working with the FBI?

For example, the case with Mizunashi Rena in the hospital. Conan is basically a "part" of the FBI team; in a way they work together. But since when?? :o

As far as I can remember, he's worked with the FBI almost every episode they were in starting at episode 425 (Jodie showed up two times before that, but they were for silly cases rather than serious FBI cases)

He starts right after he knew that they were fbi.(After the haunted ship case)

He knew akai was an fbi agent when ran told her that she met him at new york with his friend wearing an fbi jacket

If what episode that Heji disguise as a Mummy as Kudou? If im right thats the episode where vermout called conan "silver bullet"?

was that the halloween cruise? that makes sense, because there were other scary monster characters there, that that allusion would have worked in the situation

If what episode that Heji disguise as a Mummy as Kudou? If im right thats the episode where vermout called conan "silver bullet"?

Yes, this was the episode of the Halloween cruise that also had scouts disguised amongst them to observe how in-character everyone was in their costumes. This was a 2.5 hour special episode, "Head-to-Head Match With the Black Organization; Two Mysteries of the Night of the Full Moon" (345).

But since when does Akai and Conan come to speaking terms? O_O;

...I'm actually not sure! I initially believed it happened during the "Clash of Red and Black" arc, but its been a while since I watched it. I'm curious to know this, too! B)

But since when does Akai and Conan come to speaking terms? O_O;

Ok... I don't think my previous post is clear... At that Mitzunashi Rena file, Conan made a phone call to Rena's manager While he was doing that, Akai and Jodie saw him there and Akai asked Jodie who that kid in spectacles is. Jodie answered it with some addition compliments about him and I guess that they started talking after that.

Ok... I don't think my previous post is clear... At that Mitzunashi Rena file, Conan made a phone call to Rena's manager While he was doing that, Akai and Jodie saw him there and Akai asked Jodie who that kid in spectacles is. Jodie answered it with some addition compliments about him and I guess that they started talking after that.

You are correct.

The Kudo-Akai friendship is one of the most interesting aspects of the Clash of Red and Black. It's also what helps me believe that Shuu isn't really dead afterall... those two were so close during that arc, like two peas in a pod, with how they were sharing theories and ideas. There's no way they didn't have some sort of plan in store for if Kir was to ever betray them for the sake of having to still play as a member of the Black Organization.

My theory is that they discussed all sorts of possible endings and when they got to the Rena killing Akai theory, akai said that it is very possible and told cpnan that if that happen, he will disguise as a student who loves holmes and both love and hate black.

I do hope we'll se more of Akai later on, I cant help thinking that he's too clever to get shot just like that. And I agree that Conans friendship with Akai is one of the most interesting things in Clash of red and black.

but does jodie know that conan is actually shinichi ??? that part confuses me a lot, also why did rena mizunashi ask mouri for help for such a tainy subject in the first place

but does jodie know that conan is actually shinichi ???

No. She ask Vermouth why Vermouth call him Cool guy, Because Jodie didn't know Conna is a "guy" not a kid. She also didn't know Haibara is Shiho. Therefor Jodie never use de-aging as base for her deduction.

also why did rena mizunashi ask mouri for help for such a tainy subject in the first place

She want to get his contact like email or phone number. So she can have him look after Eisuke, who come close on discover her identity.(and will get the attention of BO and get him killed)

No. She ask Vermouth why Vermouth call him Cool guy, Because Jodie didn't know Conna is a "guy" not a kid. She also didn't know Haibara is Shiho. Therefor Jodie never use de-aging as base for her deduction.

She want to get his contact like email or phone number. So she can have him look after Eisuke, who come close on discover her identity.(and will get the attention of BO and get him killed)

i see thank u :)

The problem with that explanation is that it doesn't really work as far as the idiomatic distinctions that a native speaker of American English would actually make.  There is no reason that being child would preclude someone from being called a "guy".  Nor, for that matter, is there any reason that a 17 year old high school student (still legally a minor) would not be called a kid by a woman much older than him.

In my opinion, Gosho Aoyama made a mistake.  

Incidently, while on the topic of cringeworthy use of English, I really wish I could get a version of Detective Conan that uses Americans (or Brits as the case may be) to dub all the English dialogue by non-Japanese speakers, but subs all the Japanese dialogue.  

I mean, you have an American teacher of English that speaks English worse than Hattori.