• Agasa and Fusae
    • Yumi and Shuukichi
    • Shuuichi and Akemi
    • Shuuichi and Jodie
    • Kaito and Akako
    • Gin and Vermouth
    • Sera and Shinichi
    • Another choice

What's your favourite couple? Wish I could do a poll but don't know how to. Heh heh heh. My favourite is Shinichi x Ran. My least favourite Kaito x Ran... :angry:

I don't ship Conan x Ai BTW. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR IT!!!

• Upvote 1

I like Conan and Ai, however Shinichi and Ran are better in my opinion (if that makes sense)

Some other couples are Kogoro and Eri its always interesting to see Kogoro's thoughtful side at the end of the chapter/episode.

I like ShinRan, of course, because it's just pure love. No cheating, polygamy,etc...
Kogoro and Eri. I like seeing how Kogoro changes because or Eri!
Takagi and Sato! I just do.
Umm, Heiji and Kazuha? It's another just-pure-love thingy.
Shiratori and Kobayashi! Never would have thought of these two. (For some reason, I like the police ships, but the two here are my favorites!)

• Upvote 2

I like ShinRan, of course, because it's just pure love. No cheating, polygamy,etc...

Kogoro and Eri. Imlike seeing how Kogoro xhanges because or Eril

Takagi and Sato! Injust do.

Umm, Heiji and Kazuha? It's anothr just-pure-love thingy.

Shiratori and Kobayashi! Never would havebthought of these two. (For some reason, I like the police ships, but the two here are my favorites!)

Derpy phone, much?

The answer to this is clearly... Mitsuhiko x Ai. xD

Kogoro and Eri. Imlike seeing how Kogoro xhanges because or Eril

Takagi and Sato! Injust do.

Umm, Heiji and Kazuha? It's anothr just-pure-love thingy.

Shiratori and Kobayashi! Never would havebthought of these two. (For some reason, I like the police ships, but the two here are my favorites!)

This is why I assumed you were in a phone:

"I'm" lacks an apostrophe because you likely were too lazy to type it on a phone. The words "I'm" and "like" are sticked together due to your finger likely slipping when tapping the space bar. The word "changes" is written as "xhanges" because the letters c and x are next to each other in a keyboard. The phrase "I just" is written as "Injust" because when trying to tap the spacebar you tapped the n key which is right above it. The word "another is written as "anothr" and means that when pressing the e and r you simply slid your finger on e accidentally thus ending with a missing e. Last but not least the phrase "have thought" is written as "havebthought" because, again mistakenly you pressed the b which is over the spacebar instead of it. (also, you shortened relationships to ships)

Note: Although this could also point to it being a tablet or other touchscreen device, because of the small screen and small keyboard, you only end up doing the "Injust" and "havebthought" which indicate the letters being close to each other.

^Derpy phone?

I voted another choice...I'm a big fan of GinxSherry and ShihoxSubaru.

i used to be an Aicon fan,and I still love their interactions,but Conan is just obessed with Ran so I kind of gave up on them as a couple.

the other couples are boring IMO,except YukikoxYusaku.

I guess I'm becoming too old to appreciate simple parings that are in DC XDXD I prefer complex relationships

Conan x Ai. They are not couple but their bantering is canonically hilarious. Conan and Ai will be a great pairing with their sarcastic remarks, endless pranks and mutual understanding. It'll be not boring as hell like now when I read manga for over ten years.

Kogoro and Eri, the most genuine relationship there, which is ironic considering they're living apart.

Agasa and Fusae comes a close second. They have massive potential and there's just something about rekindling lost love that gets me all giddy.