Detective Conan World
Black Demon

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 882-884 (Aquarium Murder Case)

all guys are (not about rans but girls in general )....to some degree

it seems like DC is never going to come to an end, and gosho said he would like to retire around the age of 53 or somewhere around thereĀ 

Ā 

I'm a firm believer that he'll end it once he's going to retire... I mean, it wouldn't be very nice to leave it without ending, since he has said plenty of times that he knows how it's going to end, just not when it's going to end. My theory is he's going to wait until he has to retire. I thought maybe the 20th anniversary would signify plot development and would get us closer to the end, but so far all we got is boob discussion which isn't really even relationship development, so I don't even know anymore.Ā 

Ā I thought maybe the 20th anniversary would signify plot development and would get us closer to the end.

yeah me too but there is a lot that will happen in this year, Gosho said that he has a huge BO case that's going to happen in either the spring or summer of this year ^-^

i think this year we'll get a lot more answers compared to mysteries

yeah me too but there is a lot that will happen in this year, Gosho said that he has a huge BO case that's going to happen in either the spring or summer of this year ^-^

i think this year we'll get a lot more answers compared to mysteries

Ā 

OHHH SCOREE!!!! Perfectt!!! Actually, taking into account that Aoyama's going to be 51 this year, if we assume he's going to end Conan at 53, that means we've got two years and this year to let it finish. Maybe he's just creating a protracted ending, meaning maybe the beginning of the end starts with the 20th anniversary this year, and he takes the remainder two years to tie up all the loose ends and give it a proper ending. After all, I always thought that he'd take at least a year to end it, meaning a year of plot-driven files (like Clash of Red and Black) to end it. Also, it's the first time that almost all the parallel storylines (Akai, Sera and Bourbon) are somewhat closed, so I'm curious about that.Ā 

Blimey, they come out fast... o_O hello, I come back after long hiatus... *sweat roll down* I wish I have the patience translate them in one go, everything look exciting from 880 onwards.

I wish I have the patience translate them in one go, everything look exciting from 880 onwards.

do u think you can translate the last part of file 884 i really wanna know what "shinichi" was saying while blushin ^0^

We have switched back to have single case topics for cases that aren't likely to attract a lot of posts. Some people don't read case solution spoilers so remember to use a spoiler box for at least the answers to the case.

According to dctp spoiler, the last part of file 884 is:

Conan, then Shinichi, observed that Ran used her left finger to text instead of her usual right, and deduced that she injured her right finger(s) in her karate practice.

Ā He then deduced that SHE WASN'T WEARING A BRA because all her bras were back closure (fastens at the back) (he knows this because he saw the shape of her bra during class) and there's no way she'd be able to close her bra with her fingers injured.

He told her she'd better not move because if she didn't wear a bra, it means her boobs would jiggle when she moves, and her Cooper's ligaments (boobs connective tissue) would stretch, causing her boobs to go saggy. He said all these with a blush of course.

Ran, embarrassed and angry, retaliated that she wore a sports bra (Conan then recalled she did have one for her club practice), and that she could still close her bra in the front first and move it to her back. She demonstrated that over the phone, realized what she was doing, and embarrassingly yelled it's all Shinichi's fault. She then accidentally hung up.

hope you enjoy the scene!!

Shinichi little pervert :P

• Upvote 1

Ā 

According to dctp spoiler, the last part of file 884 is:

Conan, then Shinichi, observed that Ran used her left finger to text instead of her usual right, and deduced that she injured her right finger(s) in her karate practice.
Ā He then deduced that SHE WASN'T WEARING A BRA because all her bras were back closure (fastens at the back) (he knows this because he saw the shape of her bra during class) and there's no way she'd be able to close her bra with her fingers injured.
He told her she'd better not move because if she didn't wear a bra, it means her boobs would jiggle when she moves, and her Cooper's ligaments (boobs connective tissue) would stretch, causing her boobs to go saggy. He said all these with a blush of course.
Ran, embarrassed and angry, retaliated that she wore a sports bra (Conan then recalled she did have one for her club practice), and that she could still close her bra in the front first and move it to her back. She demonstrated that over the phone, realized what she was doing, and embarrassingly yelled it's all Shinichi's fault. She then accidentally hung up.
hope you enjoy the scene!!
Shinichi little pervert :P

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

omg thats hularious XD it's actually really sweet when u think about it

Ā 

thank you for the summary

The English translations for 882 are out now, and though this is the spoiler discussion, I felt like it would be useless to start a new thread.

Ā 

All I wanted to say was that I completely lost it when Ran said, "Even though not even a year has passed since then, it seems like such a long time ago..."

• Upvote 2

We have switched back to have single case topics for cases that aren't likely to attract a lot of posts. Some people like me don't read case spoilers so remember to use a spoiler box for at least the answers to the case.

I just noticed Ran is using her left hand on her phone on page 7. I am pretty sure she is a righty, so I have no idea why. Maybe she is covering it up for a reason. Why wear gloves indoors?

With regards to Shinichi smelling the dead body, maybe it has something to do with the iron smell of blood. Well, it also isn't uncommon for dead people's bladders and intestines to release at death, so Shinichi might have noticed that odor.

I was hoping this case might be the place that sounded like waves that would trigger the Masumi Sera flashback, but it looks like a no go so far.

I like the shark transition to Shinichi; I think that will look really nice when animated. It's good to see Gosho sometimes thinks about that sort of thing. It's amazing how much more of an arrogant jerk Shinichi was before he got turned into Conan.

• Upvote 1

We have switched back to have single case topics for cases that aren't likely to attract a lot of posts. Some people like me don't read case spoilers so remember to use a spoiler box for at least the answers to the case.

I just noticed Ran is using her left hand on her phone on page 7. I am pretty sure she is a righty, so I have no idea why. Maybe she is covering it up for a reason. Why wear gloves indoors?

With regards to Shinichi smelling the dead body, maybe it has something to do with the iron smell of blood. Well, it also isn't uncommon for dead people's bladders and intestines to release at death, so Shinichi might have noticed that odor.

I was hoping this case might be the place that sounded like waves that would trigger the Masumi Sera flashback, but it looks like a no go so far.

I like the shark transition to Shinichi; I think that will look really nice when animated. It's good to see Gosho sometimes thinks about that sort of thing. It's amazing how much more of an arrogant jerk Shinichi was before he got turned into Conan.

I was hoping it was the case/time they first met Sera. But i think Gosho is more interested in romance plot progression rather than the real mission and BO.

I know why Ran used her left hand. And i think Shinichi was more arrogant than when he is Conan especially because he does not wsnt to sjow or admit to Ran he likes her. Plus he probably thinks she thinks its kinda kool too.

Ch.882 page 5ā€™s raw has a Ran note to the side that says sheā€™s Shinā€™ichiā€™s girlfriend. Arenā€™t they supposed to not be together yet?

After reading the Aqurium case. I enjoy Shinichi much more than Conan. As he gives a lot more info in hes deductions and adds a lot of chracter with his confidence and knowledge. As Conan has to hide who he is using Mouri and Sonoko and limit his skill, but still coming off as an annoying child (mainly because everyone is made stupid in comparision to Conan). Or he always seems bored or unhappy. Unlike Shinichi.

Shinichi's arrogant but shy interaction with Ran is jokes. But he has to lay off speaking to her about her underwear, his coming across perverted. But the tropical land refrence was good.

• Upvote 1