Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
EllanPoe

Deeper Connection with the Akai family

I think there might be a deeper connection between Shinichi/Conan and the Akai family.  Think about it Shuichi Akai was in New York the same time Shinichi and Ran were, Conan and Ran both believe they met Masumi before, and now it seems the middle Akai brother has met Shinichi before as well.  Now in the series it is possible all three of the siblings are in Japan and have met Conan at some point.  I just think there might be a deeper connection with the family and Shinichi, I don't know what that is, but a lot of paths that Conan/Shinichi cross lead back to the one of the Akai siblings.

I agree the Akia family probably have the deepest connection to the BO for a couple reasons:

1. Akia is seen as the Silver Bullet. He he must know loads about them. And his still relativly young.

2. His family seem diffrent. Like not average people.

3.Sera seems to want Conan as some allie for something bigger than what we see in the story now. As is not shocked by his intellengence. I believe she knows about the drug.

4. Sera's little sister. Or mum, who im convinced it is. Does not yet fully trust Conan. And also appears to be younger than true age. Like Conan.

These points make me believe that family is more connected. And we'll find out more soon.

Im partly against this as i would rather it be Ai's family in that postion more or even the Mouri family. Either way it should be good.

Maybe there is a connection between Akai's family and the BO,but I personally think that the father was a FBI agent and got killed by the BO,then the whole family had to change their name and went to the USA.I guess Shuichi wanted to destroy the BO who killed his father(like Jodie does).

Anyway I remember that Gosho said once that Ai and Sera are wolves...IIRC Akai always names BO members as "wolves",so maybe there is a deeper link between the Akais and the BO.

Maybe there is a connection between Akai's family and the BO,but I personally think that the father was a FBI agent and got killed by the BO,then the whole family had to change their name and went to the USA.I guess Shuichi wanted to destroy the BO who killed his father(like Jodie does).

Anyway I remember that Gosho said once that Ai and Sera are wolves...IIRC Akai always names BO members as "wolves",so maybe there is a deeper link between the Akais and the BO.

I was thinking the same thing about Akai's father, all we know is that he's dead and his second son looks like him.  Maybe if the father had a connection with the BO, it could be the reason why the family moved to America and changed their name and maybe he only told Shuichi since Masumi didn't seem to be aware of them or the other agents.

There is something else I have been thinking of, when Ran mentioned when she looked at Masumi she thought of waves, Shinichi's parents have been living in LA, a city by the ocean, right?  This may be a long shot, but what if Yusaku and Yukiko know the family.  Yusaku did mention have connections in law enforcement agencies, why not the FBI and it would explain how Conan was able to convince his mom to help with faking Akai Shuichi's death.

I was thinking the same thing about Akai's father, all we know is that he's dead and his second son looks like him.  Maybe if the father had a connection with the BO, it could be the reason why the family moved to America and changed their name and maybe he only told Shuichi since Masumi didn't seem to be aware of them or the other agents.

There is something else I have been thinking of, when Ran mentioned when she looked at Masumi she thought of waves, Shinichi's parents have been living in LA, a city by the ocean, right?  This may be a long shot, but what if Yusaku and Yukiko know the family.  Yusaku did mention have connections in law enforcement agencies, why not the FBI and it would explain how Conan was able to convince his mom to help with faking Akai Shuichi's death.

That's exactly what I think .

That's exactly what I think .

I don't think they're related though, despite how much Conan and Shuichi were practically on the same wavelength during the 'Clash of Red and Black' arc, they would have recognized each other.  If there is something going on with the Akai family that is part of a bigger part of the story, I just want to know if Shinichi and his family are connected.

Also, did anyone else notice how fast Okiya came to the conclusion that Conan was Shinichi, the same with Masumi?  Just a thought.