Detective Conan World

Yo,

Pleased to see such a great group of fans of Detective Conan just like myself. I am new here, joined yesterday. I'll be looking forward to spending time here.

If you have any questions to be, feel free to ask. Side note: staff, you're awesome.

- Modern Holmes 

Welcome to the site Modern Holmes! ^^

You've come to the perfect place. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. Discussions about various DC topics are abound and you seem like the kinda person who'd enjoy a good talk about everyone's favorite series.

Imma throw that back at ya. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Everyone's friendly here. :)

^They still use that joke? :P By the way, it's arrow in the knee.

Anyway, yo! and welcome to DCW, Mordern Holmes! I'm sure you'll love it here, and yes, the staff is amazing!

You've got a point, haven't heard it in a while, that's the thing that popped on my head first hence I used it.

I'm loving it, thanks.

Welcome to the forums.

I'm a 99%-of-the-time bored person who usually uses his logic 'n' reasonin' to troll people, but I can be helpful as well sometimes. If ya need help with anythin', or dunno what to do, feel free to write a message.

Sorry for the terrrrribly late welcome, but I hope you still accept welcomes. cx

even if i see youre doing great here already and i feel like an idiot

Anyhow, welcome to the one and only DCW. We hope you enjoy your stay! c: