Detective Conan World

Idk if there is already a forum for the new Conan movie (Private Eye in the Distant Sea) but i just really wanted to start a fresh one. I just watched the movie lately. i'm late ik don't judge me. There has been some really interesting parts about the movie. Feel free to comment and share your opinions on the new movie here. I'm really confused about why Nanami Fujii and the other self defense member been unwilling to tell conan and mouri the situation. That part was so frustrating for me. i was literally screaming at my screen"Just spill it out!!!!!!!" yer..........that's my little rant here........so... i look forward to your responses ^^ Have fun!

post-21932-0-33534600-1385873546.jpg

Idk if there is already a forum for the new Conan movie (Private Eye in the Distant Sea) but i just really wanted to start a fresh one. I just watched the movie lately. i'm late ik don't judge me. There has been some really interesting parts about the movie. Feel free to comment and share your opinions on the new movie here. I'm really confused about why Nanami Fujii and the other self defense member been unwilling to tell conan and mouri the situation. That part was so frustrating for me. i was literally screaming at my screen"Just spill it out!!!!!!!" yer..........that's my little rant here........so... i look forward to your responses ^^ Have fun!

There is a thread about Movie 17 in the Movies forum: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/4866-movie-17-discussion-thread/