Detective Conan World
j.v233

Reason why u still read DC after so long?

Mostly because of curiosity. I want to know what will happen in the end, and all of the secrets that Gosho is hiding from us. And since I'm also contributing to the Wiki, I need to keep up with the recent manga events to at least understand what's going on and who are those new characters.

• Upvote 1

I haven't watched it for long. I have discovered it about 4 years ago. However, I think I will watch it to the end no matter how long it takes, I want to know what will happen. The promise of a "happy ending" by Gosho is too vague in my opinion, I want to know the details.

i love the plot it is sooo intense so i mostly only read the chapters that progress character development and the BO or any other important characters

i also really love the ShinichiXRan couple XD im a sucker for romance

• Upvote 1

I used to watch it when I was 11, but because I had no idea what was going on, I stopped.

Back to present (I mean forward), I enjoy this anime/manga way more than before. I don't think I will stop until the end of it. I simply have no reason to. It's really too interesting to stop watching it. (side note:

1-luv-japan-fortune-sound-club.jpg

)

After reading so much of it i kinda just want to see how it all ends.

Also characters and plot (both main plot and cases) are great.

Ever since i became an avid fan of DC, i kept reading it because of the suspense and mystery. The showdown of our detective and the BO is simply interesting. There's Kaito and his tricks. And of course, I want to see how it ends, whether my theories are right or not.

1. Kaitou Kid

2. See above

3. Read number 2

4. Favorite couples ^^ -> wait for their happy endings :)
5. New characters with new secrets. New secrets -> a complicated good test for my mind (and my guess feeling or something called the sixth sense lol). Old secrets which have been known for 1,2 yrs -> some are revealed, some not -> curiosity

Detective Conan has been more than just a favorite TV show. On days when I wanted to simply disappear from this earth, I had Detective Conan to help me laugh the tears away. When friendships ended, family members fought, and relationships faded, I could always seek comfort in the sarcasticly adorable Shinichi, super-suave Kaito Kid, or wise yet unassuming Shiho.

DC has truly enriched and shaped my life. Signs of KCN poisoning... dehydration... strangling... I've garnered an elementary understanding of forensics. A great entertainment, a slight obsession, and a learning experience--that's DC to me!

Even though this series has run for 20 years and I am dying to know the conclusion of the manga, the little girl within who has loved DC since age 7 doesn't want it to end. I've already waited and watched for ten years; so ten more will not be a problem. (Anyone get the reference?  ;) )

I await the happy ending promised by Gosho Aoyama. Whatever it is, I am ready.

NOT QUITTING NOW :D dc became like a part of my life i will keep reading watchin it, then re reading and rewatching, i think i watched the 700+ episodes for three times at least

Pretty much what everyone's already said. I've been reading for so long, why am I going to stop now? I love having Kid cases twice a year, the occasional Ran and Shinichi moments, and finally Black Organization developments. I loved rooting for Takagi in his quest to make his feelings known to Satou. Still a little miffed about the lack of Chiba and Yumi but I guess Shuukichi is okay. I'm still holding out hope on watching the Eri and Kogoro reunion!

It's been nearly 10 years for me and I've put my heart into sharing, reading, and enjoying this series. I'll keep at it as long as I can.

Simply, why should i stop?

The plot is great, i love seeing shinichi, kid, BO, and nearly every single character in DC, so it doesnt matter to wait years after years, DC is simply amazing anime (and manga) and i just want to know how it would end. I currently have no idea how that DC will end in a happily ever after kind or others, just cant wait to see whats coming

In my case this is more like the reason why I still can't seem to completely drop it despite constant breaks for 10 to 12 years that I've known the series and the number of years is exactly the reason why. I've known it for so long and I've been looking forward to see the end since day one so why stop now?

I've stopped before... But I just want to find out the ending by reading every. Single. Chapter. So here I am now... and the ending is nowhere to be found.

i really  love the early casess, they were amazing and still i go back to them

his plan for this manga seemed great, but over the years it has decreased its Q and become a drag with a lot of  boring  casess with repolished cases (like karaoke box killing with eisuke and shrine passing are like the same )

it must be the nostalgia that still keeps me reading it and to see what is the ending