Detective Conan World
Toni-kun

What have you learned from Detective Conan?

I just want to know what lesson did you get in this Manga Series...

My Answer is:

For me the important things that I got in this manga series is the 3 important things in love:

1. Wait

2. Trust

3. Sacrifice

You can't love if you don't know how to wait, you can't love if you don't trust him\her and you can't love if you don't know how to sacrifice.

I also got that... the intelence must be used in good ways...

• Upvote 1

What have you learnt from Detective Conan?

What did you learn form watching/reading Detective Conan, what have you benefit from it?

For example:

1. About the basic Japanese?
  2. About the cities or people in Japan?
  3. About Japanese history?
  4. Did it stop you for for doing something bad? XD
  5. 1000 different ways of killing of tricks.
  6. What doctors do at work?
  7. Medical things?
  8. Sherlock Holmes? Detectives?

Or any other things, tell us what have you learnt from Detective Conan and what benefit did you get from it? :-P

Edited by Rom Yui
  • Upvote 1

Detective Conan has taught me quite a lot! Some of which I probably won't use in the real world.

For example, I learned how to say the sponsor message thing that Conan says since you hear it most episodes! :P

I've learned quite a few single words like the yes, no, hello kind of basic words. Then the ones for like Inspector, Officer, Detective and all of the -neechan, -kun endings (sorry, I'm not sure what the word is!) and who to use those for.

Also from the crime part of the show I learned that locked room crimes even existed (I've lived a sheltered life :P) and how to look at the details and how even if blood dries it tests positive with the luminol reaction.

Another thing is that I learned to respect authority and I realized that people put themselves in danger just to save you and for your own well being. I know a lot of people who take that for granted.

And some medical things that I can't really think of. :P

I had no knowledge of Japan before this show and I didn't know that they had different accents depending on where they live like Tokyo vs. Osaka.

And just to be cheesy, girl power exists! :P Ran and Kazuha can defend themselves and don't need any helping kicking the bad guys butts.

There's many more things but I don't know if I could name them all! I got a new found love for Sherlock Holmes after discovering Detective Conan. I just really love this anime/manga. :) It's taught me to obey the law and that death should never be an option for a criminal, they deserve to be locked up and shouldn't be allowed to get out of it so easily.

• Upvote 3

I learned not to use the restroom alone while with a large group of people. If there's a murder, at least i have an alibi ^^

I learned not to use the restroom alone while with a large group of people.

You weren't doing this BEFORE you watched the series? :P

/Sometimes waiting is worth it, kids.

//Especially in New York City.

///Bring some disinfectant while you're at it.

Detective Conan has taught me quite a lot! Some of which I probably won't use in the real world.

For example, I learned how to say the sponsor message thing that Conan says since you hear it most episodes! :P

I've learned quite a few single words like the yes, no, hello kind of basic words. Then the ones for like Inspector, Officer, Detective and all of the -neechan, -kun endings (sorry, I'm not sure what the word is!) and who to use those for.

Also from the crime part of the show I learned that locked room crimes even existed (I've lived a sheltered life :P) and how to look at the details and how even if blood dries it tests positive with the luminol reaction.

Another thing is that I learned to respect authority and I realized that people put themselves in danger just to save you and for your own well being. I know a lot of people who take that for granted.

And some medical things that I can't really think of. :P

I had no knowledge of Japan before this show and I didn't know that they had different accents depending on where they live like Tokyo vs. Osaka.

And just to be cheesy, girl power exists! :P Ran and Kazuha can defend themselves and don't need any helping kicking the bad guys butts.

There's many more things but I don't know if I could name them all! I got a new found love for Sherlock Holmes after discovering Detective Conan. I just really love this anime/manga. :) It's taught me to obey the law and that death should never be an option for a criminal, they deserve to be locked up and shouldn't be allowed to get out of it so easily.

Wow! You learnt a lot!!! :smile:

I've learnt that:

1. being small isn't always a disadvantage.

2. protect the ones that you love.

3. there are heaps of ways to do a crime. (jksjks)

4. life is always full of adventure.(at least in DC it is)

there are more, but these are the ones i can think of for now.

Hi.. i found this question interesting.

For me, i learned a lot about.

-police policies inside a crime scene! ahaha,

first do not move the victim and any other evidences around.

(LOL)

-be a keen observer all the time because in a crime scene, everything is an evidence, even the tiniest piece of dusT!

-dont use the thing you are fun of or those you love as your murder weapon.

ahaha.. does my answer makes sense? LOL

Hi.. i found this question interesting.

For me, i learned a lot about.

-police policies inside a crime scene! ahaha,

first do not move the victim and any other evidences around.

(LOL)

-be a keen observer all the time because in a crime scene, everything is an evidence, even the tiniest piece of dusT!

-dont use the thing you are fun of or those you love as your murder weapon.

ahaha.. does my answer makes sense? LOL

Yes it makes sense! Yeh, i forgot about the stuff I have learnt about being a police. and there are always informations that I have not known before that I have learnt from DC. Thank you Gosho ^^

It taught me various ways to murder people old-pervert-45.gif.

yes, but all the murder crimes were solved, so none of them you can get away with if someone were to refer to the case in detective conan!

I learned a bit of Osaka's dialect and I also learned the BIG MAN (volume 34) wasn't a shop's name but the name of a Giant Screen in the Umeda station.

Well I haven't learned a lot of things in DC... o_O

yes, but all the murder crimes were solved, so none of them you can get away with if someone were to refer to the case in detective conan!

Thank you, Kiel, for saving me from my neverending pit of terror...016.gif

It taught me everything I currently know about different types of poison, blood can be detected by luminol, .......................

THERE ARE SIMPLY V TOO MANY THINGS!

in my case, I learned a little about japanese languages, and i have learned the basic things to consider in the murder scene!

-well i also learned how usefull ropes, strings, nails, coin, gloves, shapes and codes are! hehe

I have also learned that attempting to pursue someone you love is futile if this love is not reciprocated, and if you act maliciously in the process. In Detective Conan, this was the case was Shiratori and Sato, although Shiratori eventually realized that his pursuit of Sato was based on a misunderstanding from his past.

Looking at it from another angle, I think Shiratori & Sato somewhat resembles Corvax & Sylvia from the BBC film Muzzy in Gondoland (and its sequel, Muzzy Comes Back). In Muzzy, both Corvax & Bob loved Sylvia, but Sylvia hated Corvax. It seems that part of the reason for Corvax's love for Sylvia not being reciprocated was that Sylvia may have been turned off by Corvax's sometimes malicious behavior. Corvax tried various tactics in response to Sylvia's rejection of him - cloning her from the computer (his malicious attitude was especially evident during this process, as the cloned copies of Sylvia also hated him), kidnapping her baby daughter Amanda after she married Bob, etc. - but in the end he got himself locked up for the kidnapping. [On a side note, when watching Muzzy I was rooting for Corvax to be with Sylvia instead of Bob until the very end, unlike DC where I was rooting for Takagi to be with Sato instead of Shiratori.]