Detective Conan World
Rye

Favorite Shoujo Manga

This thread is basically for those who are complete suckers for shoujo manga like me. And for those that just read shoujo manga.

This is DCW, I highly doubt there are a lot who read shoujo manga. crycryplz.gif?1 Anyways, for those who belong to this rare species of shoujo manga lovers in DCW, or those who read shoujo manga, what is/are your favorite shoujo manga? 

I love a couple, since shoujo manga are my cup of tea. When it comes to romance stuff or the like, I prefer reading it rather than watching it. For shounen stuff, action stuff, and the like, I prefer watching them since I get to feel them more in anime compared to when I'm just reading them. And I also find them more exciting in anime.

So, some of my favorites are Gakuen Alice, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Ayashi no Ceres, Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden, Marmalade Boy, and Absolute Boyfriend. adorableplz.gif?1

(PS: I just love bishies)

Hm, I'm picky so I have a short favorites list:

Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Suki Desu Suzuki-kun, Horimiya, Dengeki Daisy, Switch Girl, Oresama Sensei.

I have a lot of manga chapters pending and animes to be watched but school doesn't allow me <_<

僕等がいた (Bokura ga Ita). I like a lot of them (like Marmalade Boy for example), but this one is my absolutely favorite for the moment.

I've heard of Bokura ga Ita, but I haven't tried it yet~

Hm, I'm picky so I have a short favorites list:

Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Suki Desu Suzuki-kun, Horimiya, Dengeki Daisy, Switch Girl, Oresama Sensei.

I have a lot of manga chapters pending and animes to be watched but school doesn't allow me <_<

I've only heard of KWMS, Switch Girl, and Dengeki Daisy, but the rest no. I'll check them out~

Yumeiro Patissiere. :mellow: XD

I've only watched the anime~ But I'm trying out the manga!~

^THIS

And Sailor Moon :P

I've only watched the anime here, too. How's the manga? 

Do you guys know Faster Than a Kiss? <3 It's also one of my favorites.

Oh glob. Totally Absolute Boyfriend! (:

do i have to hide the fact that thats the only manga i actually finished aside from the yaoi doujins i love

petrifiedplz.gif?1  What do you think about the ending?? </3

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA /pats

don't yaoi manga count as shoujo manga too?  XD

if only yaoi=shoujo

I cried for a bit at the ending D: I wanted to kill whoever thought of that idea for some reason ):

yaoi is shoujo

I cried buckets at the ending miseryplz.gif?1  Shall we kill them together? creepyonionplz.gif?1

Well, it could've been worse. At least they didn't kill Night (even though what they did was just like killing him).

I HOPE NIGHT WOULD COME BACK AND WEEEEEEE~~~

YES YES YESS -loads shotgun- o u o

Just remembering it makes me wanna crii T n T

greatjobplz.gif?1 -loads shotgun- smartyplz.gif?1

*grabs tissue box* It's still fresh in my heart </3 WHYYYY~

LET THEM DROWN IN OUR TEARS AS WE LOAD OUR SHOTGUNS. voodooplz.gif

Have you guys read Vampire Knights?

Vampire Knight? o: I've watched it C:

I like Rye's onion heads o: 

I see~ The manga's better, though, and continues off where the anime stopped. You should read the manga~

They like you too, Athalia-chan~ uhuplz.gif?1

Thank you for the suggestion c: haven't read manga in a loong while o:

You're welcome~ Me too as well. I wanted to use the sem break as time to read manga but here I am, staring at DCW since I woke up. -_-

I need to finish Gakuen Alice QAQ

I felt really sad at the end of Teen Spirit. The last un-inked pages left by the author before she passed away, I wanted to yell out loud. Cruel life :<

I'm not too sure about favorites; but I've read quite a lot (when I can't find interesting stuff to read) xDD I like Horimiya (*_*), Hibi Chouchou, The Last Game, Hana ni Arashi, and Suki tte Inayo though. And of course Suzuki Julietta's works >///<

Horimiyaaaaa~ My friends have been talking about it, but all I've read is like... a few pages, then *closes tab*

i suck when it comes to mangas

It picks up slowly but it's better than two characters confessing in the first chapter~ I mean anyone can just create two OCs and a confession scene xP

I guess I'll get back to reading it, then :'D

I'm currently reading one that my friend (who also recommended Horimiya) suggested to me c: It's cute o uo

'Hirunaka no Ryuusei'