Detective Conan World

Just listened to the episode 4 podcast this morning. I LOLed when I heard CC said "major major" because I remembered our representative in this recent Ms. Universe, Ms. Maria Venus Raj, when she also said those words during the Q&A portion. :)

Peace, CC.

And CC lied to us.... He said that he will include Megasa in all the podcast... CC is evil :'( He broke his promise!!!!

that would be my fault... I got tired of that and his other inside joke, and insisted on dropping them (we didn't really discuss the decision with skye, but figured that she would agree with me because she and I always have the same reaction when they come up)

Guessed so... But it was really cute when he brings that up. It always makes me laugh... But, still a correct decision that you guys stopped it.

P.S. I was hearing the newest Podcast yesterday and found a very cute error which made me burst out laughing ...Instead of saying "They released the movie pretty quickly", he said, "They released the podcast pretty quickly...".... That, is at least something funnier(Though not done intentionally... definitely)than the Megasa joke.

Just letting you know that I don't have access to my computer right now and that I'll add the new podcast to the studio when I do/can. Thank you for your understanding and patience. :) (and thanks to you guys for providing a download link as usual)

Guessed so... But it was really cute when he brings that up. It always makes me laugh... But, still a correct decision that you guys stopped it.

P.S. I was hearing the newest Podcast yesterday and found a very cute error which made me burst out laughing ...Instead of saying "They released the movie pretty quickly", he said, "They released the podcast pretty quickly...".... That, is at least something funnier(Though not done intentionally... definitely)than the Megasa joke.

yeah, we picked up on that little flub during editing, but there wasn't a good way to fix it :P

that would be my fault... I got tired of that and his other inside joke, and insisted on dropping them (we didn't really discuss the decision with skye, but figured that she would agree with me because she and I always have the same reaction when they come up)

Thanks for dropping it. Actually, it's funny, but it's very creepy. I couldn't even imagine Inspector Megure and Dr. Agasa ending up together...*almost vomitted*

Review of DCW Podcast episode 3:

I had listened to this ages ago, and was too lazy to comment because I was busy. I'll give episode 3 and 4 its respective comment, and I hope you like it...

Nice to hear there was a 4th person. I enjoyed listening to it... and KKslider is just AWESOME! I love his accent, not to mention I've never heard of it... he sounded kind of my older brother that just came from England. And I almost think that it may be him since they sound similar... but, nah~ unfortunately, my brother is not fan of Detective Conan044.gif.

It's nice to hear opinions of the things you've watched6f428754.gif.

And I agree with KKslider-san, Movie 13 is awesome088.gif! Especially the fighting scene at the end...

One of mys siblings who isn't even a fan of Conan (but likes it in a way) loved it! He thinks it's greatmiss-bone-88.gif... so haha...!

My favorite OVA (I was surprised when I heard it's pronounced as O-V-A, because I'm always referred to it as ova... reading the entire thing... like OVA. Without seperating the words.) is: OVA 01, 04, 08, 09, 10

The funniest of all I think it's OVA 8miss-bone-48.gif.

My favorite movies are: Movie 05, 06, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14.

I can't choose which one's the best... Ohohohoho70bff581.gif!

KKslider didn't talk that much... sadlymiss-bone-119.gif.

But I hope there'll be some guests from DCW... I'm so curious how some members sounds likemiss-bone-45.gif...

Oh, why don't Maurice-san participate? I think it would be really great, since he is the Administrator and everyone here would love to hear him talk! Yeah, why don't you join in, Maurice-sanmiss-bone-83.gif?

Anyway, great work everyone! My best regards to CarpertCrawler, Southpaw, Skyechan, KKSlider! Thank you so much for your time! Keep doing you bests in the upcoming episodes miss-bone-230.gif!

PS. I have listened to episode 4, but I'm going to comment it later~ B)

YOU LIKE MOVIE 11? Not trying to be rude but Why?

Which movie was it again :blink: ? Umm... ow yeah. That one, was it :D ? Well, I think it was great :P , I like the case and stuff :) ? And I loved the actions B) ... well I admit when I watched it the second time I found it somehow boring ;) ~ Well, I loved pirates, maybe that's why! Ohohohoho :lol: !

I have a theory. Carpet Crawler is the Son of MEGASA. That's why he likes them so much....

Well, if that's the case, then you may be the long-lost brother of CarpetCrawler. :lol::P

But I hope there'll be some guests from DCW... I'm so curious how some members sounds likemiss-bone-45.gif...

Oh, why don't Maurice-san participate? I think it would be really great, since he is the Administrator and everyone here would love to hear him talk! Yeah, why don't you join in, Maurice-sanmiss-bone-83.gif?

That's a great idea! But Maurice should be the first one, while others can be in random order.

That's a great idea! But Maurice should be the first one, while others can be in random order.

Those who would like Maurice to be in the podcast raise your hands! :lol:

*raises both hands.. and feet*

peace, Maurice. :P

we recorded last night at 9PM EST, with some amount of difficulty that I suppose I'll have to explain because I'm the only member here who was also there last night... but I'll wait to explain it until after it's been posted

editing will take place this afternoon, so I hope to have it ready this evening