Detective Conan World

I should warn you all that the reason our guest is so hard to hear is not my fault... I'm not that talented of a sound engineer, and his microphone was just that quiet... but believe me when I say it was worse before I dumped it into a "fixing" algorithm

[edit] Maurice, you missed something from the summary - my multimedia segment! I talked about the manga "Nightmare Inspector"

[/edit]

[edit] Maurice, you missed something from the summary - my multimedia segment! I talked about the manga "Nightmare Inspector"

[/edit]

I actually copy/pasted what CC wrote in his first post (I hadn't listened to the podcast yet). But I can definitely add it.

Annndd done! :)

Episode 3 was good but sometimes I could not hear KK slider.

this is because he didn't know how to adjust the audio levels on his microphone... it ended up that he was either too quiet, or breathing into it, so he chose being a little quiet (and btw a piece of software I dl'ed called "levelator" made a big difference - it was worse before)

Episode 4 is now out, folks!

If you'd like to join us for our Movie 14 discussion in two weeks, please let me know by dropping me a PM!!

Thanks CarpetCrawlerd5f02ecd.gif! 014.gif I didn't expect it to come out pretty soon as if today~

I'm downloading it right nowth_053_XD.gif!

it won't download... i clicked teh download button but it brings up a 'code' screen and it goes on forever... it doesn't download..