Detective Conan World

The Episode 1 podcast was great. I love the voices of Southpaw and Skye-chan. But the only problem is that the voices of Southpaw and Skye-chan were not as loud as CarpetCrawler's. I even have to repeat sometimes the part where either Southpaw or Skye-chan was speaking 'cause I can't hear them clearly. Other than that, no other comments.

Great job, guys!!!

I think what doesn't help matters is that I use an expensive headset since I Skype frequently, while as far as I know Southpaw and skyechan use mic's to do the podcast. I don't think that's something that will change all that easily.

Thanks for the feedback, guys! We're working to get some "guests" for future podcasts, which will be a fun exercise if we can get the guests as confirmed.

@Southpaw: Why didn't you turn yours and skyechan's one up? :mellow:

if you've ever used Audacity, you'll know it's not just about turning a channel up or down, it's about finding the balance between them... and like I said, next time I'll leave the balance as-is, and if people have trouble hearing it all they have to do is turn up the volume in their listening device of choice

Haha! About five minutes in, you say "Well, I don't know what an eleven year-old is doing watching a show about people being killed". What's funny is I got into DC when I was 9, and I was eleven not long ago. I hope I'm not treated any differently (that's why I left another DC site in the past) when I say I just became thirteen in late August.

Nah, I'm not insulted about it all, but I thought it was kind of funny...

Hahaha, I was actually just joking. Hey, did you guys did it overwebcam/ telephone as the sound sometime echos and the replies from southpaw and skychan are ususally late?

Hahaha, I was actually just joking. Hey, did you guys did it overwebcam/ telephone as the sound sometime echos and the replies from southpaw and skychan are ususally late?

yes, but it was also an additional teensy bit off (ie, not more than a second) because of some creative editing I had to do

if you've ever used Audacity, you'll know it's not just about turning a channel up or down, it's about finding the balance between them... and like I said, next time I'll leave the balance as-is, and if people have trouble hearing it all they have to do is turn up the volume in their listening device of choice

Alright then. :D.

@Southpaw: Why didn't you turn yours and skyechan's one up? :mellow:

I think I know why... CC was the on recording the podcast while the others were talking via computer. That's why their voice seemed not so clear.

I think I know why... CC was the on recording the podcast while the others were talking via computer. That's why their voice seemed not so clear.

All of us were talking via the computer...

Also, folks, new podcast will be here next week~

So you weren't the one recording it?

Yay!!! Can't wait for the next one!

Whomever was the one recording it doesn't have anything to do with the sound quality. The sound quality depended on who was using what, IE microphone or headset.

Ah, I just listened to the DCW Podcast episode... in the restroom (Ok, just kidding048.gif). And it was awesome 016.gif! I was totally amazed to hear Southpaw-chan and Skey-chan's voice 4e5dd44a.gif! I was like 014.gif, "So that's her and her voice!"

Southpaw: Wow, Southpaw-chan! You speak so smooth and fast! And your voice is like... so feminine and ladylike! I love it! You were so COOL088.gif!

Skye-chan: Well, you didn't speak that much... but I like your ACCENTshake.gif! And nice to meet ya!

CarpetCrawler: I heard your voice before (in the ep 0)... so I couldn't say I was surprised for the second time! You stutter a lot... and you says 'Ummm' pretty much. But hey, you speak pretty good! And... I have a piece of advice to you say Carpet-san... Please be more gentle with the ladies df13952b.gif! Don't say stuff like, 'bums, jerks, meany, etc.' to them! It's not popular to say those to girls...! I mean I'm not trying to be rude here... When Skye-chan interrupted you one time. You told her that she is mean and rude. She said sorry 875328cc.gif, but you just ignored her 4d6161fd.gif!

Anyway, thank you for all of the effort B)! I really enjoyed listening to the podcast! Thank you! [sorry, I can't post anymore images {Onion emoticons}]! My first impression when I heard your voice was, "Wow, this was the guy who answers my questions in Facebook. Cool!"

Ah, I just listened to the DCW Podcast episode... in the restroom (Ok, just kidding048.gif). And it was awesome 016.gif! I was totally amazed to hear Southpaw-chan and Skey-chan's voice 4e5dd44a.gif! I was like 014.gif, "So that's her and her voice!"

Southpaw: Wow, Southpaw-chan! You speak so smooth and fast! And your voice is like... so feminine and ladylike! I love it! You were so COOL088.gif!

Skye-chan: Well, you didn't speak that much... but I like your ACCENTshake.gif! And nice to meet ya!

CarpetCrawler: I heard your voice before (in the ep 0)... so I couldn't say I was surprised for the second time! You stutter a lot... and you says 'Ummm' pretty much. But hey, you speak pretty good! And... I have a piece of advice to you say Carpet-san... Please be more gentle with the ladies df13952b.gif! Don't say stuff like, 'bums, jerks, meany, etc.' to them! It's not popular to say those to girls...! I mean I'm not trying to be rude here... When Skye-chan interrupted you one time. You told her that she is mean and rude. She said sorry 875328cc.gif, but you just ignored her 4d6161fd.gif!

Anyway, thank you for all of the effort B)! I really enjoyed listening to the podcast! Thank you! [sorry, I can't post anymore images {Onion emoticons}]! My first impression when I heard your voice was, "Wow, this was the guy who answers my questions in Facebook. Cool!"

huh??? So that one who was speaking quite a lot was south paw instead of skye-chan?