Detective Conan World

... Annnnd episode 11 is now here, everyone~! Download and enjoy (hopefully)!!

Downloaded! Thanks for posting. Very much looking forward to listening to it at work tomorrow. :D

I'm currently listening it but because of my bad English I have missed a big part of it... and I was surprised when I heard "Ouki Douki". I didn't know that thet line is used in other countries too cuz it sounds so... Finnish. But in Finland it is pronounced with double-K: "Oukki doukki"...

I'm currently listening it but because of my bad English I have missed a big part of it... and I was surprised when I heard "Ouki Douki". I didn't know that thet line is used in other countries too cuz it sounds so... Finnish. But in Finland it is pronounced with double-K: "Oukki doukki"...

I don't know what it means in Finnish, but in English it's a cutesy way of say "OK"... when I type it out, I usually say "okie dokie"

I listened to 1-5 on my zune yesterday, then 5-10 today and will listen to 11 in the morning. Thank you so much for all of your hard work, guys! The podcast is amazing and thoroughly entertaining. REALLY helpful to get through the work day. Can't wait until there are more episodes. High quality in content, sound, and funny. :D

CarpetCrawler, Southpaw, Skyechan, and Icka! And magicbulletgirl and kkslider! AMAAAAZING. <3 <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 1

I listened to 1-5 on my zune yesterday, then 5-10 today and will listen to 11 in the morning. Thank you so much for all of your hard work, guys! The podcast is amazing and thoroughly entertaining. REALLY helpful to get through the work day. Can't wait until there are more episodes. High quality in content, sound, and funny. :D

CarpetCrawler, Southpaw, Skyechan, and Icka! And magicbulletgirl and kkslider! AMAAAAZING. <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you so much for the compliment! :) We're glad you enjoy them!

Episode 12 is now out, check it out and let us know what you think, as usual~

This one was pretty special. Not counting the many production errors that plagued us the whole night, it was a pretty fun evening. NOW, FOR SOME BEHIND THE SCENES STUFF~!

Southpaw is our usual podcast editor, but unfortunately she wasn’t gonna be available to edit this time (we pretty much crunch-timed this podcast, as we finished it right when she was about to leave, so we made it just in time <3) so I had to get someone to fill-in for her as our podcast editor. Basically, it’s usually Southpaw’s job to fiddle around in Audacity and edit things and re-arrange 'em. Though she wasn’t gonna be available to do this this week, I knew just the man to turn to. This is someone who needs no introduction. Someone who’s been a credit to the world of Detective Conan for years. Someone who has been one of the leaders of our wonderful fandom. A hero. A warrior. Our savior. Of course, I am talking about none other than...

wayneknight.jpg

WAYNE KNIGHT!!

Just kidding.

wayneknight2.jpg

BECAUSE HE’S NOT THAT FAT NOW!!

... OK, I kid. I’d probably jump off of a roof into a flaming pit of garbage if I could even get to talk to Wayne Knight for five minutes. So I got the next best thing, and that was...

jdwayneknight.png

Jd-~!

Thanks, schnookums. <3 You did a beautiful job. Bravo, bravissimo.

Everyone, download this episode and make Jd- happy. <3

Awesome, thanks.

Love the podcasts, keep them coming :D

Also, could you guys talk about

If you think there will be more major characters being introduced apart from Sera? Unless anyone else in the Black Org./FBI/CIA has a sibling I really do not see the need to add anymore major characters into Detective Conan. We don't need anymore police or detectives, we definitely don't need anymore Detective boys. Although, I guess more Black Org. members would make things a little more interesting.

Personally, I think we should get 100% confirmation on who Okiya, Bourbon, Sera, and Scar Akai BEFORE we see anymore characters.

If you don't want to talk about it on the podcast replying here with your thoughts would be awesome too! :P

Great podcast guys! Finally got a chance to listen to it.

Which volume version did you guys get of 3rd Base 4th? Because I have one (currently out of my possession) but I don't believe it contained that short that was mentioned.

Great podcast guys! Finally got a chance to listen to it.

Which volume version did you guys get of 3rd Base 4th? Because I have one (currently out of my possession) but I don't believe it contained that short that was mentioned.

My copy was printed in 2000. The official compilation (translated) title is "Collected Short Stories of Gosho Aoyama 3rd Base Fourth". Has this cover: 07058474.jpg "Nonchalant Lupin" is the final short story in the book. (The book contents are: All of 3rd Base Fourth, the Detective George mini adventures, Play It Again, Excalibur, Santa Claus of Summer, Wait for Me, The Sunday 7'o Clock Show - The Wandering Red Butterfly, and then Nonchalant Lupin. Only thing this big book doesn't contain is Yaiba, Magic Kaito, and Lie to Me. ^^; )

Ohhh~~ I had a feeling it was that one. I will need to find it to make my collection more complete! kaps6.jpg

Oooohhh, looks like skyechan's house isn't the only house I'll be making a quick visit to one late night while everyone is away...ph34r.gif

I mean. Um. Cool. icon_cool.gif

Episode 13 is now out!! Feel free to check it out and let us know what you think~ This is our longest episode that we've ever done. :o Folks that were asking us to do longer podcasts are going to be happy with this one, I think. <3

This one was cool, it's definitely in my top 3 of the podcasts so far. And Genghis has already done a Aoyama troll face...

On a non DC note though, you really should watch Doctor Who; start with 'Blink' or 'The Doctors Wife' or 'Midnight' or any episode written by Moffat. Seriously, some of them are brilliant~! Anyway, awesome podcast.... :lol:

This one was cool, it's definitely in my top 3 of the podcasts so far. And Genghis has already done a Aoyama troll face...

On a non DC note though, you really should watch Doctor Who; start with 'Blink' or 'The Doctors Wife' or 'Midnight' or any episode written by Moffat. Seriously, some of them are brilliant~! Anyway, awesome podcast.... :lol:

Thank you for the feedback! Glad you enjoyed the episode!! :D