Detective Conan World

GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE~

professor-farnsworth.png

After a long break that was mostly due to fellow podcasters having other obligations, the next episode of the podcast records on the 25th~ <3

If you would like to be a guest on the episode, let me know by sending my a PM.

Studio updated!

Listening to it right now. It's really great to have you and hear you on the podcast magicbulletgirl!

It's nice hearing about how you've been introduced to the Conan world and what you did to get involve ever since! (not to mention all the work you did! Thank you on behalf of the fans :) )

PS. I apologize for the barking dog :P

Haha :P

blink.gif

Barking dog?

we had a dog visiting with us, and somehow he got picked up over my mic... last time he was here, it wasn't a problem, so I'm not sure what happened that was different

we had a dog visiting with us, and somehow he got picked up over my mic... last time he was here, it wasn't a problem, so I'm not sure what happened that was different

HAHA...I WAS JUST ABUT TO ASK WHOSE DOG WAS BARKING AT THE LATE 43RD TO 44TH SECOND...LOL

Thank you for the awesome episode :rolleyes:. It was fantastic :razz:.

To be honest this the first time I listen to one of your podcast :unsure: . my sister who is a big fan of DC download it on the computer and since I had nothing to do I decided to listen to it :smile:. I enjoyed listening to it :razz: I can't wait for the next episode :mrgreen: maybe I should be one of the guests this time :wink:.

Thank you for the awesome episode :rolleyes:. It was fantastic :razz:.

To be honest this the first time I listen to one of your podcast :unsure: . my sister who is a big fan of DC download it on the computer and since I had nothing to do I decided to listen to it :smile:. I enjoyed listening to it :razz: I can't wait for the next episode :mrgreen: maybe I should be one of the guests this time :wink:.

Maybe.

*hides*

Episode 10 is now out, everyone!! Check it out!!

This episode is a mish-mash of a few recordings that we did. Think of it as a "Best Of", I guess. Kind of like episodes of "Whose Line Is It, Anyway?" where they collect all of the best bits from random tapings into one episode. <3 Hopefully you guys like!!