Detective Conan World

Loved the podcast, as usual! Especially the nods to Roger Rabbit. And Yusaku being a troll. That guy... :)

Can't wait for the next episode! It really helps the work day go by... <3

Studio updated!@Genghis: Reddit user I presume? :P

I don't know what reddit is tbh...

*googles reddit*

Huh...

I just googled "troll face", "Yusaku", and "gosho aoyama" and then morphed their faces on photoshop o.O

I don't know what reddit is tbh...

*googles reddit*

Huh...

I just googled "troll face", "Yusaku", and "gosho aoyama" and then morphed their faces on photoshop o.O

Ah ok. I just thought cause that face is used a lot on reddit. Nice photoshopping. :)

Episode 14 is now out, folks~! Feel free to download it and check it out~

And I just wanna thank gabapple for being a marvelous guest. <3 You need to talk more next time!!

We thought that the convention that Southpaw was in at the time would've been picked up heavily on the podcast, but surprisingly you don't hear it all that often. I'm brutally disappointed, as it would've been awesome sounding, me thinks~ But alas!! There'll be future opportunities at conventions... *gasp* I think I may have said too much...

And I just wanna thank gabapple for being a marvelous guest. <3 You need to talk more next time!!

Okay, okay! I'll talk more. I WILL FORCE MY OPINIONS UPON YOU ALL mercilessly! buwahahaa.

Gabapple, are those sigs supposed to be a play on Funimation's motto "you should be watching?" I've been meaning to ask, and asked in DCTP but figured that you weren't on there

Gabapple, are those sigs supposed to be a play on Funimation's motto "you should be watching?" I've been meaning to ask, and asked in DCTP but figured that you weren't on there

LOL. I think I have an account on DCTP but I don't remember if I've ever even posted there...

But to answer your question: yes, it is a reference to Funimation's tagline. ;) I thought it would be fun and clever. Like it?

From what I've heard so far, the podcasts are very good! I've only heard 0 and 1 though, so I don't have much to go on. But that's my fault (kind of). To begin with, my headphones only had sound coming out of one side, so I could only listen to 0, since only CarpetCrawler talked there. I borrowed my Dad's for Episode 1, so I could hear out of both sides and listen to the playful banter, and I've downloaded 2 to listen to whenever I find time.

So I only have one thing to say: Keep up the good work (and the American accents)!

From what I've heard so far, the podcasts are very good! I've only heard 0 and 1 though, so I don't have much to go on. But that's my fault (kind of). To begin with, my headphones only had sound coming out of one side, so I could only listen to 0, since only CarpetCrawler talked there. I borrowed my Dad's for Episode 1, so I could hear out of both sides and listen to the playful banter, and I've downloaded 2 to listen to whenever I find time.

So I only have one thing to say: Keep up the good work (and the American accents)!

Shouldn't be that difficult to do...we're all American! lol

Shouldn't be that difficult to do...we're all American! lol

not only that, but I did figure out the left/right thing after a while, and turn it all mono (so all voices come out both sides)

Anddddd episode 16 is now out!! Check it out and hopefully enjoy~!

Also, let me just announce that we're going to be having another special mailbag edition of the podcast next time around!! So if you have any Conan-related questions that you'd like to see us answer on the podcast, send me a PM and we'll pick out the good ones (which are all of them, if what happened last time is of any indication. :o) and answer 'em on the air!! So... send in some questions!! <3