Detective Conan World

I assure you that it's not on purpose... it's just the amount of time we spend talking... maybe it's that we're getting better at not stepping on each other? if there's a topic we really get into, it could conceivably run long again

If they are, they can just join the two parts together instead of putting that song in the middle. No offense to sp.

I mostly only did that so that the "coming back" didn't sound stupid... for some reason, CarpetCrawler often pauses the recording at some point, and then says "welcome back" when he unpauses... I assure you that was more for aesthetic than anything else

Just wondering why the podcasts are getting shorter and shorter...

The podcast before this one was 45 minutes. This one was 55. How is that "shorter and shorter"? It has to do with the time that we spend talking. Sometimes we talk more than other times. I actually thought this one was going to be much longer than it was. Ehh, oh well.

Folks, there's only a few days left to send in those questions, so send me a PM with questions for us to answer on the podcast~!

Episode 7 finished recording. We have a special guest that is pretty well-known in the fanfiction and fanart communities, and she was just fantastic. <3 Should be up by Monday, folks~!

Wondering who she is.... Tacticalwolf? Kaoko Arai? Lady'scheek(sorry for mispelling it)?

Episode 7 finished recording. We have a special guest that is pretty well-known in the fanfiction and fanart communities, and she was just fantastic. <3 Should be up by Monday, folks~!

I really can't wait to hear it!

Wow, I wonder who's thatmiss-bone-215.gif! I hope somebody I know miss-bone-237.gif...

Wondering who she is.... Tacticalwolf? Kaoko Arai? Lady'scheek(sorry for mispelling it)?

I doubt it's me (I wish it's me) miss-bone-269.gif, unless I had an amnesia or a split personalitymiss-bone-214.gif! And I don't think it's Lashedcheek either, I haven't seen fan-fics written by hermiss-bone-196.gif... but she does drawmiss-bone-45.gif! Haha, it could be Kielmiss-bone-228.gif...

Wow, I wonder who's that! I hope somebody I know...

I doubt it's me (I wish it's me) , unless I had an amnesia or a split personality! And I don't think it's Lashedcheek either, I haven't seen fan-fics written by her... but she does draw! Haha, it could be Kiel...

Mmm....think back about oh...9 years when the fandom was young and hardly anybody talked about it and before DCTP project and whatnot existed. Our guest even if you don't recognize her name, you might recognize some of the things she's done for the fandom. :)

• Upvote 2

Mmm....think back about oh...9 years when the fandom was young and hardly anybody talked about it and before DCTP project and whatnot existed. Our guest even if you don't recognize her name, you might recognize some of the things she's done for the fandom. :)

Thank you, skyechan 023.gif.

But... ahd582d79f.gif, I think I might just have pretty noticed who it is! I really think it's... MAGIC-BULLET-GIRL-SAMA 8c460310.gif (is it?)(the suspicious poster abovecd08785a.gif)!

If it is really MagicBuletGirl, then yeah, I've seen her name soooo many times5c745924.gif!

Please tell me I am right 016.gif...

Edited by Officer Kaoko

Thank you, skyechan .

But... ah, I think I might just have pretty noticed who it is! I really think it's... MAGIC-BULLET-GIRL-SAMA (is it?)(the suspicious poster above)!

If it is really MagicBuletGirl, then yeah, I've seen her name soooo many times!

Please tell me I am right ...

Nope, sorry. :) (Although magicbulletgirl is awesome too.)

Surprised to see none other than magicbulletgirl here on these forums! A warm welcome is extended to you, magicbulletgirl!!

And Kaoko, while you may not know who this person is once this episode airs, I highly recommend that you get to know them once the episode is out, because they are absolutely fantastic.

LOL I haven't been in fandom for nine years Kaoko ^^ The earliest I got into the show and manga was back in May 2004 (so six years).

And thanks for welcoming me Carpet~! I really am enjoying the podcasts.

• Upvote 1

@Skyechan: I really thought it was MagicBuletGirl...064.gif

Surprised to see none other than magicbulletgirl here on these forums! A warm welcome is extended to you, magicbulletgirl!!

And Kaoko, while you may not know who this person is once this episode airs, I highly recommend that you get to know them once the episode is out, because they are absolutely fantastic.

Really? The way you guys speak of the guest... I really can't waitth_095_.gif...

LOL I haven't been in fandom for nine years Kaoko ^^ The earliest I got into the show and manga was back in May 2004 (so six years).

And thanks for welcoming me Carpet~! I really am enjoying the podcasts.

LOLth_053_XD.gif! Really014.gif, I thought it was very funny because after Shuu said what he just said, you replied below saying 'I really can't wait to hear it!' and then Skyechan comes below and start to tell me about the special guestth_113_.gif... and then when I noticed you, I really thought that you and Skyechan were teasing us sillyp1.gif... like saying; "she was here all this time and you didn't notice her? Ohohohoho 70bff581.gif!"!

And then CarpetCrawler comes and say he was actually surprised himself to see you here f529a952.gif! And then I was like, "Ahth_118_.gif, I was wrong 4fd9f2d3.gif"

By the way, why don't you participate in the podcast :D? You would be an AWESOME guest, too (you are pretty famous, you know :P... and everyone would be thrilled :lol: !)!

9 years... you just flip it and it'll be 6... hehe :P.