Detective Conan World

kkslider is. I go to both sites. Don't forget about me! :) (Especially after all the edits I've done for the wiki. =w=;; )

oh, lol, I forgot you had an account here OTL ...please forgive me

Episode 5 is out, folks!!

I would like to speak on behalf of the folks who did this episode, and say we apologize for the sound quality, as apparently the podcast crew had frequent technical difficulties throughout the night. Southpaw can explain it better than I can, so Southpaw, I leave the floor to you~

ETA: The sound isn't awful in the slightest, but there were some technical difficulties throughout the night, and it's a little more goofy in some spots than normal.

(copied from my post at DCTP)

yeah, so... um... if you hear a little echo, that's because we each recorded our own track which I mixed together afterwards, and there was feedback on at least one of them (which ended up being a blessing in disguise, because it actually helped me line up where each track was supposed to go). The one good thing about doing it this way, was that I was able to adjust the levels of each speaker independently... and as such, kkslider was way easier to understand this time as opposed to his other appearance on our little show. I don't know what we'll decide to do going forward, because in all honesty it was a pain in the butt since we all hit "record" at different times, but I'm not all that upset with the final product for this one

Is anyone having trouble downloading the podcast too? Coz I am.... After clicking the "click here to start download" button, the link brings me back to the same page without starting the download

Listened to the pocast ep 4 long time ago, but was too lazy to come up with a comment154218d4.gif...

I loved it, you guys were amusingmiss-bone-20.gif. It's a light hearted and very cheery. You trio were the best088.gif! It's nice to hear about your favorite charactersmiss-bone-86.gif. I had enjoyed it though. :D

None of you mentioned Haibara, Conan, Ran, Kogoro, etc. one of your favorites, Nandemiss-bone-19.gif?

Well, not much to say since it's... a light-hearted onemiss-bone-228.gif! Ohohoho069.gif!

By the way, why couldn't I find the thingies in the Studio sectionmiss-bone-237.gif?

PS. I wanted to point out that CarpetCrawler didn't mention the Megasa thingy. But it seems that Akai-kun had made it first :D.

Episode 6 is now out, folks. Download it now~!

Also, our next episode will be a special mailbag edition!! Send us a Detective Conan-related question you'd like to see us take a stab at, and maybe we'll answer it in the podcast! Send me a PM with your question, if you have one. I hope to hear from some folks over this. I figured we could try doing this at some point, and I feel like now is a very good time. :)

hello carpet crawler,maurice and southpaw,

i'm one of your facebook likers..

i'm a huge fan of this series and

i just heard the podcast and i find so awesome please continue on doing it..

...if you have some time can you please feature about gosho aoyama..

because many fans might want to know little about him..

his personality or maybe his motivations in writing detective conan..

we might also find out how this series would end while knowing his personality

thank you very much..

NOTE TO EVERYONE DOWNLOADING THE PODCAST: If you're having problems downloading it, let me know by saying so. Some folks are having problems downloading it right now. Looks like MediaFire is to blame.

NOTE TO EVERYONE DOWNLOADING THE PODCAST: If you're having problems downloading it, let me know by saying so. Some folks are having problems downloading it right now. Looks like MediaFire is to blame.

I have a problem; I can't get any access to the download link 7f5341cc.gif! Okay, I pressed the link and then they welcome me to Mediafire, and then I have to click a link to download the file... but then... this page showed up:

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to download1163.mediafire.com

Suggestions:

Go to mediafire.­com

Try reloading: download1163.­mediafire.­com/­3eoiz9jej0fg/­494q4axr8ta83y6/­DCW+Podcast+-­+Episode+6+(12-­3-­10).­mp3

Search on Google:

Google Chrome Help - Why am I seeing this page?

©2010 Google - Google Home

*I can't post many emoticons I wanted to here... haha, if you want to see my post with emoticons, go here, in the DCTP Forum: [DCTP]Review on episode 5 of the podcast by Kaoko~ *

Well, I had listened to the latest podcasts (episode 5 and 6 (6 just recently)) which I finds it very enjoyable and amusing. Since I hadn't given an Episode 5 a comment, I'm going to review that first before starting with Episode 6.

Review on episode 5 of the podcast:

Despite the absent of CarpetCrawler and the technical problem, this was actually very nice episode. Skye-chan really did a good job regarding taking the place of CarpetCrawler. She sounds like a gentle-lady XD

Yeah, Movie 01 was awesome in my opinion. First I watched it when I was 7 years old, which I didn't understand anything at all at that time... phew (makes my brain almost burst)!

For me... I don't give much thought of where does Gosho brought all those magnifecent, gigantic, complicated tricks/cases/stories/motive and ALL that! You know... it will just get you nowhere. My siblings (non-Detective Conan fan) says that, like Death Note, Gosho has a writer for his work (but he is still the illustraitor). I tell them that he is doing Detectie Conan (aside maybe from his editor (and assistants who helps him with his drawing)) all by himself (as said in public). They just don't believe me, saying, "It's unimaginable where'd he come up with all that..."

"Nudge, nudge... wink, wink! COUGH, GOUGH!" That really made me laugh real hard!

Haha, that part was hilarious! You know, the part where Conan was dodging all those bullets... my sibling who was watching beside me said, "OMG... Conan is turning into Matrix now... so ridiculous. No one could dodge bullets just like that..." *Just shut up and go away already...*

By the way, Skye-chan, yes... you can DREAM~ Dream on!

And the part where you think Conan was shot in the head... I don't think the bullet sruck right into it. The bullet just blasted somewhere near him and gave him a shock, he fell down and he hit his head... I think that was how... Nah~ I don't know.

Phew, done reviewing this!

Review of DCW Podcast Episode 6 by Kaoko... updating soon.

I really like the studio, that way I don't have to download anything. The podcast-team are getting really good, nice progress, keep up the good work^^. I like the Idea of us sending you questions for the next episode.

Thank you all!