Detective Conan World
Scar Akai

broken linksss

Do you guys know that when we enter like... Let's say a subtopic in the forum something like this (detectiveconanworld ~> detective conan ~> general)... I 've tried to go to some other subforums and threads and realized that most of the link in the middle is broken... Wish that you guys will fix it soon...

Good eye. I noticed that too, but Maurice said not to worry about it when I asked him about it. This was many months back, so I don't know if his opinion has changed, or anything like that.

if you mean the grouping headers, like "announcements", "site", "Detective Conan", "Fan Works", and "off topic".... I noticed that a long time ago, but it didn't seem like that big of a deal to me, so I just ignored it

It looks like it's an IPB limitation (the forum software). Maybe in a future forum upgrade, it'll fix itself. But like Southpaw said, I don't see it being a big issue for now. :)

off topic: just a question... Is it free to make the forum? If no, who paid for it?

oooh... now i wanna know.... and how much did it cost?

NVM, we need to pay to make one... so, Maurice, you pay for this forum all by yourself? Wow! Thanks for paying and making this site so that DC fans can enjoy.

We had a free version of phpBB before but like you said, there are sometimes limitations with free forums. So I bought an IPB licence for DCW and installed it a long time ago now (the announcement about it should in the news section). And you're most welcome! :) I'm also a DC fan, so it's really for all of us. ^^

yes, we love you!

Haha, how nice of you! Thanks. :D