Detective Conan World
Kiel95

Black Org's Phone #?

what was the black orgs number? I would like to be able to play it on my cell phone... i really liked the tune ^-^ if you figure it out please say, I know the first four numbers are 0858 but thats about it... please help! ^-^

I've been trying to find the exact number for you but it is quite a hard thing to do with only a single phone(no ctrl t ) . But I have a hinch that it is somewhere in volume 46

k, Ima keep searchin and I'll post if I find it, but itd be great if ppl helped me search, anyways lets do our best to find it, itd be cool!

isnt it called seven children or nanas song or something like that?

Edit: nanatsu no ko (name to look it up with)

ok so i'll type in the numbers I know... but x=unknown number

0858 05x5x

my guess for the two missing x's are 2 then 1 4... but i'm not ssure

(How many digits are used for japanese numbers?)

dang, then no matter what i may be short a number... cuz it could be a random number added at the end

How did you know that those are the number(05x5x)???

well, when i looked up the sheet music those 3 notes were used in the first part 0585, so i just had to come up with the other two on my own, so i think it is 2 then 4... so the whole thing should be 0858 05254 (don't know what the 10th number would be)

ah ok :) well mine is just a rough one if its not exact, but it sounds like it :) i also know a few more cell phone songs like the mcdonalds theme song, ode to joy, mary had a little lamb, uh... crud i forgot wut the other is called..

Thats basically what i found, and so i used the first notes to put it together... i wonder if i could play that song on the flute... havn't touched my flute since..... like 2 years ago hahaha

haha, i used to play violin... and guitar... and flute... but i stuck with flute the longest and it was most recent, so that may be the only one that i actually can play even now :P

The song goes:

*989 *8685 (then the melody goes on as: 653 3689 )

But didn't they say it was an "email address"? and because the * goes in, i'm not so sure if it's a number..

IF we want to take away the "*", the tone will have to go down to "7" which is "ti" and now that I think of it I think Conan said it was "ti"..

Then it would be:

7656 75352

If it's in alphabets, it would be:

pmjmpjdja....

[...]

Maybe it's numbers after all x'D

But then why doesn't Conan call or anything?? Why doesn't he "attack" if he has the number?

I don't get it.. : (

The song goes:

*989 *8685 (then the melody goes on as: 653 3689 )

But didn't they say it was an "email address"? and because the * goes in, i'm not so sure if it's a number..

IF we want to take away the "*", the tone will have to go down to "7" which is "ti" and now that I think of it I think Conan said it was "ti"..

Then it would be:

7656 75352

If it's in alphabets, it would be:

pmjmpjdja....

[...]

Maybe it's numbers after all x'D

But then why doesn't Conan call or anything?? Why doesn't he "attack" if he has the number?

I don't get it.. : (

Conan doesn't "attack" because Haibara warned him. He was going to have Takagi track down who's number it was, but Haibara told him that if he did so, the Organization would find out and kill Takagi... and then track back to find out it was him who asked Takagi to search for the number.

Although it was never stated as to why he didn't contact the boss, it's common sense not to call up the boss of an evil Organization or e-mail him on your cell phone... he or she will track you down by sending out members, so it's not worth the risk until you have enough information on them that you know how they roll, and what their weaknesses are, even try to figure out who the boss of the Organization is, so that way it will be easier to take them down.

Conan doesn't "attack" because Haibara warned him. He was going to have Takagi track down who's number it was, but Haibara told him that if he did so, the Organization would find out and kill Takagi... and then track back to find out it was him who asked Takagi to search for the number.

Although it was never stated as to why he didn't contact the boss, it's common sense not to call up the boss of an evil Organization or e-mail him on your cell phone... he or she will track you down by sending out members, so it's not worth the risk until you have enough information on them that you know how they roll, and what their weaknesses are, even try to figure out who the boss of the Organization is, so that way it will be easier to take them down.

You got a sense there...But they can always use a public computer to send the email...

stupid, don't use a public computer, do you want the whole cafe blown up and everyone that was there during the time that the email was sent to be tracked down and killed as well???

they might think of it as a terrorist attack, or seriel murderers... it may never be known that there is this huge organization in japan doing all the killings and bombings

but since they are already targeted and being monitored, wouldnt the police also be attacked if they have any sort of communication with them? also, there might be a rat in the japanese police that they do not know about... that would be asking for trouble..

ai didn't seem to think that way, if takagi knew about it, they would kill him, and that IS launching an attack on the police... if takagi was killed, they would be angry that one of their own was killed and definitely keep searching for the real killers, so obviously they would find out about the black org and need to be wiped out!