Detective Conan World

Well, hello, I'm new for the forum and it's my first post. But I've been editing here since the beginning of this year. It's a good exp as I'm studying English Literature and the editing improves my English which is good :)

I have many questions I would like to ask. The thing is I'm afraid they have been discussed before so I don't know what to do.

For the time being, I have a question about the wiki (Kaitou Kid page to be precise). Should I discuss this page in Wiki discussion section ?

I'm sorry for the long message, it's just I'm too excited to edit something in this page since I'm watching Magic Kaito series now :rolleyes: 

Thank you so much anyway for giving me this opportunity  :lol: to introduce my self.

Please take care of me ^_^

Thank you so much :) call me Sally :D

• Upvote 3

Hi Calia! Welcome to the DCW Forum!

If you have any question regarding the Kaitou Kid Wiki article, you can discuss it on its "Talk" page:

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Talk:Kaitou_Kid

You should read the old discussions there first, then search around in both the Wiki and Forum to see if your problem is solved already.

And yes, you can also choose to go to the "Wiki discussion" section, but I highly recommend that you use the talk page since it easily attracts other Wiki contributors and you can receive their responses much faster (not many forum members contribute to the Wiki recently), especially if the question is trivial and revolves around a certain subject. The forum is often used for reporting errors or major discussions (e.g someone wishes to make a big change to the Wiki and wants to hear opinions from as many users as possible).

Other than that, just be bold to make an edit/add information if you think it's necessary (as long as they are relevant and appropriate of course). However, before that please read the Manual of Styles and check out other pages carefully to learn how our Wiki works (though I think you have known about this already).

• Upvote 2

Hello Demon :lol: nice to meet you and thank you so much for helping me. I will post in the talk page of Kaitou but before I will read the links you gave me.

And yes you're right I'm used to the wiki and familiar to the things working here :lol:

Thank you so much for helping me again it's just that I have this kind of hesitating personality  :blush:  :D  that I saw myself in need to ask before adding this kind of info because my whole work has been something like adding missing info, correcting spelling/grammar issues (those kind of minor edits) to the Wiki.

Thank you so much again for the big help :) and sorry for the long message :D

Hope to see you again :)

• Upvote 1

Hi Sally!

Welcome to DCW! :lol:

I am your friendly neigbourhood stalker Kjeldahl :3

Enjoy your time here.

Hello Kjeldahl, nice meeting you & thank you for welcoming me :lol:

Hope I will be a good neighbour to you :D

See you soon :lol:

Hey Sally, welcome to DCW! My name is MeitanteiSnow, but call me Yuki. Nice to meet you! DCW is the best website ever! :D

Hey Yuki, my name is Sally and i love everything about this site. It feels like you are in sea :D because of the colors hehehe :P

Thank you Yuki for the warm welcome :lol: . Can I add you as a friend ? :rolleyes: You're pretty nice & kind. Thank you. :lol:

Hey Yuki, my name is Sally and i love everything about this site. It feels like you are in sea :D because of the colors hehehe :P

Thank you Yuki for the warm welcome :lol: . Can I add you as a friend ? :rolleyes: You're pretty nice & kind. Thank you. :lol:

I don't mind you adding me as a friend! ^_^

Thanks. :)

Heya~ Sally XD

Welcome to DCW, and just like Yuki-senpai said, you are browsing the best website on earth XD

Call me Zubi or anything you like :P

Hope you have fun here, and don't run away ;)

Thank you Zubi for the kind welcome, and yes you both are right, it's the best website ever (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

I'm sure I will have much fun here (✿◠‿◠) and I will not run away  ヽ(^。^)丿Thank you again Zubi :lol:

You guys made me happy so much.

You encouraged me to do my best for the Wiki as a contributor.

My love is growing bigger now for you all and for the wonderful site. You're the ornament to the forum. Thank you so much  (。♥‿♥。)

First, I'd like to welcome you to the forums.

Second, what in the name of Shinichi's cursed destiny is wrong with your signature!?

hehehe I don't know, I just liked it and picked it up as a signature maybe because it's funny, and I like funny pictures :lol:

Thank you PhiBrainChild for the welcome :lol:

hehehe I don't know, I just liked it and picked it up as a signature maybe because it's funny, and I like funny pictures :lol:

Thank you PhiBrainChild for the welcome :lol:

I was talkin' about the size. That's a damn wallpaper. I need to scroll three times more for each of your posts.

And, ya're welcome.

I was talkin' about the size. That's a damn wallpaper. I need to scroll three times more for each of your posts.

And, ya're welcome.

I'm sooooooooory :D but they said "Any number image, Images of any size" :P

I will see if I can change it though :)

Simply put one picture instead of three. Ya can resize 'em too, if ya know how to.

Either way, ya don't actually even need to change anythin'. As ya've wrote, any size/number of the images is allowed. I've just gave ya my opinion on it.

• Upvote 1

All questions about the wiki should be directed to the Wiki section or to one of the mods. Anyways, welcome to DCW!

Yes thank you. My problem is solved now. I know where and when to head when I'm stuck :) . Thank you so much for noticing my problem  :lol: . I love you all  :wub:  :lol: