Detective Conan World
Patronus Charm

Shinichi and Kaito's Seiyuu, Yamaguchi Kappei

I'm sure everybody knows who Yamaguchi Kappei is. He is the voice behind Shinichi and Kaito so...

I just wanted to share this to everybody! Hope you like it. :)

I was not able to take a picture with him because the line up was so crazy that I'm not even sure if everybody was able to get a sign from him (i'm fourth on the line!!) but I'll try again tomorrow.

PS. Feel free to share it to DCTP!

i don't even know why i put this in the chatroom

561536_588039094568175_51648121_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

it was the best 2 days!!! i got his autograph yesterday and i got to take a picture with him today finally!!! i also went to all of his Q&A panels at the con. there were so many Detective Conan related questions/requests and i got to videotape both!! I'm so excited to share it with you..

i got to handshake him 5 times!! lol.

SO JEALOUS!!! Hehe this is a thread from 2013... Anyways, I recently found out he also voices Usopp from One Piece. O_o I've been a One Piece fan longer than I've been a Detective a Conan fan, so... I thought Kaito's voice sounded familiar! Thing is, I don't like Usopp, and imagining Shinichi/Kaito say/do the stuff he does sort of... Makes me feel weirded out. XD

T-T Jealous... *eats candy jealously*

I find it cool that Kaito and Shinichi look so much alike, are the main characters of their individual stories AND have the same seiyuu.