Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
scmarshtacky

Hi! :)

So I've been watching Detective Conan nonstop since about mid- April and as of tonight, I have successfully caught up to the anime. I joined because after watching episode 704, I really need to talk about it. So many things happened and it's impossible to explain it to my friends and family who have no clue. Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone here.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu ~ ^^

I'm pretty sure there's a DC fan near you, you just need to find the right people. That DC fan may be just as eager to talk as you are.

And anyways, welcome! Welcome to DCW, enjoy your time, and I hope you stick around!

Welcome to DCW! Haha, I get what you are going through, because that happens to me a lot. :P

It's great that you caught up, now we have a lot to talk about!

My name is MeitanteiSnow, but you can call me Yuki! Nice to meet you, scmarshtacky ^_^

That's great and fast! "So many things happened and it's impossible to explain it to my friends and family who have no clue" I know that feel lol. Feel free to discuss anything related to DC with us and be active! Welcome to DCW!

From April? Yay, man, that sounds... Intresting. You're fast!

In any case, welcome to DCW!

I haven't got any friends which would be watch DC, so If you want to discuss episodes, you're welcome. I'll be happy to write you :)