Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
DetectiveKir

Who's more likely to die at the hands of the Black org, Haibara or Kir?

I've always felt like there will be a major death of either of these two characters towards the end of the series,at the hands of the Bo. My question has always been which one would make more sense for the plot, and future character development? I feel like Haibera's death would be a way for Goshu, to cop out of the the romantic aspect of Ai and Conan's relationship, and cause some real development of Conan's character.I also think it'll be intresting to see what lie Conan and Asaga would use to justify her absence to the DB. I also think that eventually someone in the org will find out the information that Vermouth has on Haibera, and use that for Ai's downfall.  While's on the other hand I can't see Kir causing significant damage to the Org, for much longer, since the only silver bullets are implied to be Conan and Akai. Also, if vermouth was suspicious of Kir being undercover so early on, then I doubt Bourbon and Gin will be fooled much longer. Even though Vermouth is extremely smart and observant, is she really that much more perceptive than Gin and Bourbon, to the point where she suspects Kir so early on, whiles both of them continue to trust her? Also, Kir's death would probably cause Eisuke to be reintroduced to the plot. 

So if Goshu was to kill either of these characters, who do you think it would be? Or do you believe both of them will survive till the end? Or better yet do you think both of them will die?

I've always felt like there will be a major death of either of these two characters towards the end of the series,at the hands of the Bo. My question has always been which one would make more sense for the plot, and future character development? I feel like Haibara's death would be a way for Goshu, to cop out of the the romantic aspect of Ai and Conan's relationship, and cause some real development of Conan's character.

I don't think that Gosho considers Ai and Conan to be this way, at least anything more than onesided on Ai's part. At this point Shiho has made peace with the face Shinichi only has eyes for Ran, Ai hasn't been written into a plot-corner over this issue.

Also, if vermouth was suspicious of Kir being undercover so early on, then I doubt Bourbon and Gin will be fooled much longer.

The reason they were fooled is because they ran out of evidence to support their hunches. As far as both of them knew prior the train Akai was really dead. Even Bourbon who didn't want to concede that Kir did kill Akai was forced to admit defeat.

So if Gosho was to kill either of these characters, who do you think it would be? Or do you believe both of them will survive till the end? Or better yet do you think both of them will die?

I think it's likely they will both live, but it's possible Gosho might write a showdown to have Amuro find out Akai is alive resulting in Kir getting kicked out needing rescuing from the Organization.

Kir is probably more likely to die than Haibara due to the fact that she will be found out eventually... although Gosho always does like to go with the unexpected and Haibara's fans will most likely be multiplied if she dies trying to save Conan- which is the most logical way for her to die.

The reason they were fooled is because they ran out of evidence to support their hunches. As far as both of them knew prior the train Akai was really dead. Even Bourbon who didn't want to concede that Kir did kill Akai was forced to admit defeat.

The thing is though, Vermouth was suspicious of Kir, way before she ever got captured. Remember in 425 the "Noc", she did because she was suspicious of Kir? If Vermouth was suspicious of Kir that early on, it seems that Bourbon and Gin are slacking on that front, considering they only got suspicious after Kir got captured, and during the Akai death scene.  

Maybe Vermouth's just better at sniffing out rats, since she infiltrates many places under false identities 

While I want both Haibara and Kir to survive until the end, I think the one who would end up dead is Kir.  Vermouth suspected her early on of being a spy, idk if she knows she's CIA, but its only a matter of time before the others catch on as well, especially if proof that Akai is still alive is still out there

I think it would be Kir because:

1. Unlike Haibara, she's trying to fight the Organization while Haibara gives less of a damn so she's not really a big threat to them. Don't get me wrong. It's not like Haibara is a Black Org supporter, she does want them destroyed but doesn't do much about it.

2. Haibara has Conan on her side, who seems to be All Org Intelligence(squared).

3. Even though the Organization checks on every death, despite seeing Shuuichi get shot and blown up in order to cease having hunches that Kir is a NOC they still checked Shuuichi's death, whilst it their fear of Shuuichi could be a reason it also relates to their hunches of Kir being a NOC.

4. Bourbon saw Shuuichi's eyes on the train. No matter how secretive he is about his investigations, sooner or later they will find out about Shuuichi's fake death and if Kir doesn't run away by then she won't be able to later.