Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
thor94

hello all!!

hello.

I am 28 and i live in france.

I like detective conan (anime/movies), and other mangas/animes (one piece, naruto, meca/SF and fantasy/supernatural animes)

Why i suscribe here? because, it's one of most comprehensive websites on detective conan and frequently updated.

My favourite characters are conan, ai haibara (for their smart habilities), and vermouth (for unsolved mysteries about her and duplicity behavior with conan and BO).

thks.

Hello to you. I also speak French XD Yup, this is an awesome website. Ai Haibara (and Conan) is EPIC! Not only because of her intellectual giftedness, but also because of the complexity of her character. Yup. My mini rant. Anyways, welcome... now I'll go post my own introduction, lol :P

hello.

I am 28 and i live in france.

I like detective conan (anime/movies), and other mangas/animes (one piece, naruto, meca/SF and fantasy/supernatural animes)

Why i suscribe here? because, it's one of most comprehensive websites on detective conan and frequently updated.

My favourite characters are conan, ai haibara (for their smart habilities), and vermouth (for unsolved mysteries about her and duplicity behavior with conan and BO).

thks.

Really?

You like haibara?

same with me.

I love her.

Hello to you. I also speak French XD Yup, this is an awesome website. Ai Haibara (and Conan) is EPIC! Not only because of her intellectual giftedness, but also because of the complexity of her character. Yup. My mini rant. Anyways, welcome... now I'll go post my own introduction, lol :P

Oh...I agree with you.

especially if they have romantic feeling.

• Upvote 1

Oh...I agree with you.

especially if they have romantic feeling.

Yes, but- sadly- it won't happen in the real series :P That`s why I write AixCon fanfic, lol XD Though I wish he`d at least do an OVA with them together.