Detective Conan World

^ Rapping is an integral part of all KPop music though, as much as I don't like it. It's like it's obligatory to sneak a few rap lines in a song. XD 

I don't really want to get into this because apparently my thoughts are too outrageous... I'd agree and say Umin's the most balanced because EXO-M's Two Moons showed us that LuHan and rapping are not friends. If Umin could speak better Chinese, he'd have more lines.

But if we're talking about parts, it's the poor fetus Oh Sehun who's got no lines. Tao will get more with Yifan gone, and Umin's the trend among trends, so he's getting more lines, but Sehun had less than 15 seconds in MiD. OTL

That's honestly the only area where Xiumin should improve more on. His singing, dancing, rapping and even acting (saw one MV featuring him acting, forgot which) are decent - above average. He should be in the singing line imo.

Sehun's... sloppy, I guess?

There are some songs where the rap is necessary because the tune otherwise is just boring like History. And who is Sehun?

... Rap doesn't have to be fast. :/ Like CL's rap in the Unplugged version of Come Back Home or the rap in B.A.P's Save Me. Saying rap has to be fast is underrating so many good songs.

And I would bet Umin was in the vocal line until ChenBaek came in, then he was bumped to the rap line because they weren't going to make Lay rap or Suho rap.

Har frickin' Har. I am such a Sehun stan, you have no idea.

Then that is just not rap, that is singing with a rhythm. Rap is not supposed to be relaxing. 

I don't bother with the name besides D.O because that is easy to remember. And Luhan rhymes with Gohan and Chen because that's a friends' last name and Xiumin because of someone pronouncing it wrong. It is supposed to go Shewmeen. :P And of course the last vocalist Baekhyun of this scandal just now XD

... They sound different though. You can tell when someone is singing and when it's a slow rap. Rap can be relaxing though. The flow is all that matters on deciding that.

... I don't even know how to reply to that. It's been two years since they debuted; I think you should learn their names at the least.

Just because it has more rhymes does not make it a rap >__< 

I only like What is Love and Growl though, perhaps Mama as well. EXO-M, EXO-K and EXO-M respectively. 

I did not say that. I said the flow is what decides if it's soothing or not. That's why M's songs are usually more soothing to the ear.

... Wow... I really don't have a reply I'm willing to post for that.

SO. I'm once again jumping topics to: Lay's MC job. It's his first solo activity :3

I think I did say rap is not supposed to be relaxing. :P 

I don't follow EXO that much. What is he MCing for?

Oh I forgot you're not me which means the meanie won't be coming after you. Carry on, though double-posting is usually frowned upon. 

Shoo you, filling this thread with your spam. >__< at least say something about EXO. Who is your favourite member? Who do you think is the best singer/dancer in EXO? 

I've been on this site since 2011. Trust me when I say I know what's frowned upon here. Who is the "meanie" that comes after you? All the mods are good people, when I was incredibly active, we were all friends.

Anywho, I think I'll be forced to double update on this topic because I'm going to try and keep it updated with all the news about EXO that comes by, such as posting relevant fan cams of TLP. There's one that spans the entire concert in Hong Kong, and I'll post that when I get onto my laptop.

Said meanie is Nara. Also, I didn't mean to offend nor press anything that would mean I know more about this site than you, I have been and seen many others being chastised for posting twice and stuff. Sorry if things have changed. I hope you know I didn't mean any harm. Things just look, I don't know, neater without one person posting continuously? I mean yes people do post in necessity but this topic was being constantly checked. So there was no need to post double. Sorry for that. ^^;

It is active as of the moment us what I'm trying to say. ^^; Sorry.

So uh which EXO member was going to be casted in Tiny Times?

Oh. I'd say nothing more about Sehun then. ^^'

That's Yifan. SM turned it down when he was active as Kris, but he's been in contact with the director and he's going to take part now.

Which makes me doubt his reasons about the lawsuit even more. Getting the same legal team Hangeng hired to represent him and using the health card for their defense yet again doesn't do my suspicions any favors either.

Oh. I'd say nothing more about Sehun then. ^^'

Which makes me doubt his reasons about the lawsuit even more. Getting the same legal team Hangeng hired to represent him and using the health card for their defense yet again doesn't do my suspicions any favors either.

XD Yeah, I love him. I have every photo card, every polaroid, and his official stardium shirts are coming in the mail. XD I'm pretty sure I've written a dissertation of his entire existence if I compile all the long comments I've left  in his defense on a variety of forums. He's not perfect, but I don't let people bad talk him. ;3 Or any member to be honest. I've invested to much time into EXO to let people come after them.

BUT YES. Yifan's lawsuit is so suspect. I'll support him as an actor, and I still love our Galaxy-fanfan, but I feel like there's something we don't know about this lawsuit. Even if he does have that congenital heart disease, SM's health care doesn't have to cover that, so it's baseless in that respect. On War of Words, Heechul denied that EXO's situation is similar to SuJu's vehemently. No one seems to be willing to give him any leeway, so I wonder what it is that we don't know because there has to be something we as fans are missing.

Shoo you, filling this thread with your spam. >__< at least say something about EXO. Who is your favourite member? Who do you think is the best singer/dancer in EXO?

Who says you're not a spammer? :rolleyes:

I can't really say because I only heard of EXO last year and the only song I've heard is Growl