Detective Conan World
Scarface1412

Jet-Black Mystery Train Discussion

These black organization arcs are all amazing. At this point they've basiclly implied the idenity of Baurbon, by implying/revealing the identity of all the other suspects, in the scenes in episode 703.  If it's true, then the BO is even more deadly than they were at the begging off the series, because Bourbon's detective skills seems to be on par with the best detectives of the series, including Heiji and Conan. To have a detective of that skill on their side, along with great minds like Gin and Vermouth, it almost seems unfair. I guess it kind of evens out the playing filed of wits if Akai really is alive.

I think this may have been my favorite arc thus far. There are some really good arcs and cases, but this just answered so many questions and got the series rolling again. All of the key players were involved, and now we know how everyone is connected. Then there's Kaitou Kid thrown into the mix which makes my life complete. :P

SPOILER ALERT!

This was no doubt the best DC arc ever, but the ending was not satisfying for me. In the end, Kid dressed up as Haibara and had faked her death which in turn would stop the BO from pursuing Conan and others. But all that went in vain, when Agasa bought Haibara out in the open like an idiot infront of Vermouth suggesting that she failed and also letting the BO know that Haibara is still alive which made the whole plan, a waste.

What I would do if I were Conan, is that after letting Kid faking Haibara's death, I would instruct Haibara to go to Subaru and discreetly escape with him on the next station. Vermouth would be sure to check out Agasa and others after exiting the train so she wouldn't notice Subaru with Haibara. The panicking kids would be perfect to convince Vermouth of Haibara's death. After few hours, when the BO would escape the station, Haibara would call Agasa to tell him shes okay and not to worry.

Since BO will make sure that the assassination went well, Vermouth and Bourbon will still be lurking about Conan and others. During that time, Haibara would live with Subaru at Kudo's residence. They can tell the Detective Boys that she went to London with her parents or something. Since, now they know Bourbon's identity so whenever Amuro would stop contacting Mouri and others that will be the time when Haibara is finally dead from the eyes of Black Organization.

This would have ensured Haibara's future security from BO.

Oh well, it was still a nice arc. :)

What I would do if I were Conan, is that after letting Kid faking Haibara's death, I would instruct Haibara to go to Subaru and discreetly escape with him on the next station. Vermouth would be sure to check out Agasa and others after exiting the train so she wouldn't notice Subaru with Haibara. The panicking kids would be perfect to convince Vermouth of Haibara's death. After few hours, when the BO would escape the station, Haibara would call Agasa to tell him shes okay and not to worry.

They might have cut this line in the anime but the train was stopped and everyone got off so the police could question them. I don't think Subaru would have been allowed to stay on board.

They might have cut this line in the anime but the train was stopped and everyone got off so the police could question them. I don't think Subaru would have been allowed to stay on board.

I meant Subaru could escape in the Crowd with Haibara when the train was stopped. He could throw the Mystery Train Ring needed to travel on the train somewhere to avoid the Police attention and lie to them about visiting a friend or something if questioned by them.

SPOILER ALERT!

This was no doubt the best DC arc ever, but the ending was not satisfying for me. In the end, Kid dressed up as Haibara and had faked her death which in turn would stop the BO from pursuing Conan and others. But all that went in vain, when Agasa bought Haibara out in the open like an idiot infront of Vermouth suggesting that she failed and also letting the BO know that Haibara is still alive which made the whole plan, a waste.

Since BO will make sure that the assassination went well, Vermouth and Bourbon will still be lurking about Conan and others. During that time, Haibara would live with Subaru at Kudo's residence. They can tell the Detective Boys that she went to London with her parents or something. Since, now they know Bourbon's identity so whenever Amuro would stop contacting Mouri and others that will be the time when Haibara is finally dead from the eyes of Black Organization.

This would have ensured Haibara's future security from BO.

Oh well, it was still a nice arc. :)

The fact that everyone riding the Bell Train Express were to undergo questioning after the explosion, there was nothing Conan can do about it.

I also considered the idea that Vermouth is that kind of villain who wants to be challenged. There are a lot of things Vermouth knows about Conan that if only she was decisive to end Sherry's life and Shinichi's disguise as Conan, Gin would have discovered that the person he drugged with the APTX4869 wasn't killed, but rather made him smaller. The first instance that proves this point is the forest scene of Vermouth and Conan. Vermouth challenged Conan that if he managed to wake up first, she will lead him to the boss. Vermouth waked up first. He could have brought him to the organization, but she didn't.

And in this latest BO story arc, Yukiko challenged Vermouth that if they manage to 'win', Vermouth will stop chasing after Sherry. Of course we all knew that she lost this time. So, maybe she will consider Yukiko's proposal, or maybe not. It's also unclear whether Bourbon saw Haibara sleeping behind Professor Agasa or not. But at the same time, Vermouth reiterated that Sherry "must not be allowed to remain in this world", thus her intention to kill Sherry too.

Vermouth is indeed the most intriguing character in this series.  :D

These four episodes 701 - 704 were AMAZING 

I liked the idea that Aoyama involved KID into this fight. 

Some will say it is a coincidence that Conan found KID and used him to save Sherry, but I'm sure Conan could come up with many plans to save her and coincidences always happen in real life. Conan found a chance and he took it. 

If anyone remember the amazing episode No. 345, you'll sure remember that episode answered a lot of questions.

These ones 701 - 704 actually opened a lot of questions:

1- Did Conan knew the identity of Bourbon? Provided that the only persons who knew him were KID while he was disguising as Sherry and Subaru who was hiding in a room. 

2- What is the relation between Subaru and Yukiko (Conan's mother) so that they can cooperate with each other to save Sherry?

3- Now that we knew that Sera is Akai's sister, why was she following Conan everywhere? Did she know the connection between him and her dead brother? 

4- Now that we knew Bourbon was the one disguised as Akai in all previous episodes, the old question is back again " Is Akai really dead?"

5- What is the real reason that prevents Vermouth from telling the Organiztion about the real effect of the APTX and that Conan is Kudo and Haibara is Shiho?

I think the coming episodes of this season will be very interesting.

• Upvote 1