• Nothing
  3. 3. What didn't you like?

• The interrogation
    • The time limits
    • The mystery
    • The mods
    • Other (please specify)
    • Nothing

The group made their way to the police station, with Misaki walking ahead of the others a few feet due to her long strides. Only half listening to what they were bantering about behind her, she allowed herself to fall into her thoughts.

Well might as well go over what we might need to know, or rather what we can ask without it being suspicious. After all, once the police lose trust in us, it won't be very easy to get information. I would like to know what sort of bullet was used to kill the victims, though is the police allow to release that sort of information? After all, they do have to prevent copycat crimes. We could find out by looking at the body, but I doubt they would let us near it, especially since they know we didn't know any of the victims personally.

I wonder if the killer was a sniper. It would make sense, seeing how it would be hard to kill someone with a handgun accurately without being seen. Were there any buildings nearby that would be ideal for a sniper? Crap, can't remember... Note to self, stop by the area sometime soon. Though if I think about it, chances are the police have already considered the possibility and have canvased potential sites. And where were the other victims killed? I can't seem to remember. Were they near places easy to snipe someone from?

"Let's go with the same project plan, except change the subject from cars to the Rainmen Serial Murders. I don't want to make up different lies, because we might get them confused and they will probably see through it.... Any other ideas?" Lily said as they came close to the police station.

"If you can't remember, the police questioned us. They already know who we are and that we aren't locals. I don't suggest we lie, saying the truth would be much better. And easier. " Rose replied. "Well lets get in shall we?" 

"Oh yeah....." Lily said, pausing for a second before continuing. "Sure, let's go!"

The group entered and found everyone else there, talking to Detective Caleb. "Hey, should we look for the Inspector instead?" the girl asked the group. 

No one answered. She said, "Um... Hello? Anyone there?"

Once again, no one answered. She didn't see anyone but an officer at a desk, but he was busy helping a few other from DCW. Once the other group was done talking to the officer, she walked up to him and asked, "Excuse me, would you mind answering a few questions?"

"Sure," he replied. "What do you want to know?"

Seeing how she had the go-ahead, she continued, "If you happen to know and if it wouldn't be much trouble, do you think you could tell us where the first three victims of the Rainman Serial Killings were killed?"

Lily breathed a sigh of relief as Misaki asked the questions. She had no idea what to say this time. I hope we don't get an order to stay out of this..... But this really feels like a Nancy Drew Mystery!

Caleb was looking the forum of DCW.

Heikki didn't like it. Why had he said that idea. He knew that Jennifer Starlign wasn't on the DCW but they could say that they knew her by different names.

"Well, you should know that I knew her as Jenny, Abdul said he knew her as Starlign. And Sophia knew that she is from Seattle. So we think she is the same person." Heikki said 

Officer Holden nodded, though he looked skeptical. "Yes, yes," he said. "I'll inform you if anything happens."

He put the number, which had been written on a sticky note, inside his folder and tucked it away, not looking at it again.

~~~

Officer Holden smiled. "Of course, kids," he said warmly. "Naturally, you can all find this stuff in the news," he said, "but let me see." Officer Holden clicked and typed something into his computer. "You doing this for a project or something?" he asked. "If you really want to solve the mystery, I suggest you kids leave it to the police. We're quite capable. Still, I suppose it's no harm giving you public information...

"Lillian Rockwell died at the train station on Line 3. It's located on Tram Street. Bradley Miller died on the crossroad between Park Avenue and Jefferson Lane. Phillip Fillmore was shot in Rainwater Square and died later that night in the hospital during surgery." Officer Holden nodded. "Yup, that's it kids. I'm sorry, it's super late kids, so I've got to go. My colleague, Officer Andrews, will take over my station. Talk to him if you need any help. Also, Detective Caleb is out of the station, I believe he's gone home, but Inspector Sterling is staying late. Unfortunately, he's in a meeting, but he should be out in about fifteen minutes."

Fifteen minutes later, Inspector Sterling came out. "Oh, it's you kids," he said, frowning as he looked at you. "You're from the...the detective forum, right?" He sighed, running his fingers through his virtually nonexistent hair. "Do you have any questions or something? I could get someone to find you a psychologist if you're having trauma or something."

~~~

Detective Caleb nodded. "Yes. What did you say her username was again?"

~~~

Moderator's Note

I am fairly busy this week and may be late with updating.

Rose's group: The conversation with Holden is considered a "casual conversation" and has taken five minutes of your time. random.org is being rude and said it took Sterling 15 minutes to arrive. These times have been added to your overall time.

Eli, Ari: The conversation with Holden is a "casual conversation" and took five minutes. BUT THE POLICE STATION IS NOT CLOSED YET AND YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO MAKE IT TO BENFORD. Your group's time is behind everyone else's since you haven't interrogated or traveled much yet. You still have plenty of time to interrogate people. And characters that others missed may still be present at your time.

Again, Jay can bail you out. Once.

Current Time for Groups:

Heikki, Abdul, Sophia: 7:50 PM

Ari, Eli: 7:45 PM

Rose, Lily, Misaki, Milan, Warren: 8:50 PM

Current Location of Van: Police station

Eli, Ari: The conversation with Holden is a "casual conversation" and took five minutes. BUT THE POLICE STATION IS NOT CLOSED YET AND YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO MAKE IT TO BENFORD. Your group's time is behind everyone else's since you haven't interrogated or traveled much yet. You still have plenty of time to interrogate people. And characters that others missed may still be present at your time.

(IU: Capslock...)

Ari looked to his watch. He looked at Elli, "Alright, forget the hotel. We can going to Benford Industry, using the van." He said with a haste.

Abdul sighed again, and told the the detective a name of an account which belonged to a friend of his. She didn't describe herself much, and there was nothing which would point out that she couldn't be Jennifer. Her account was a year old.

"If I may sir, and I'm just curious, what kind of weapon do you think is being used?" he asked politely. The detective looked at him for a moment, and he shrugged sheepishly. "I, I mean, we're pretty much all mystery-loving people, and if we figure out something we'll tell you immediately. We just want to be of help."

"How can you help?" The detective asked curiously. Abdul looked away, rubbing the back of his neck. He took a deep breath.

"Not that anything you guys might not have known or figured out, but..." and he explained theory about a sniper, making it precise as possible. "Jennifer was shot in the temple, and to raise a gun to strike there in a crowd or from a visible to distance would be suspicious. Prior to the murder Jennifer was feeding pigeons in the park, which were in front of a bench on which an old man was residing, just let me know if I'm saying something useless." Abdul said, vary of the details he was putting in.

"Carry on," said the detective. "The weather was rainy, just like all the other killings, not the ideal environment to snipe a person -no gunshot was heard- as the blowing wind or if Jennifer had an umbrella could have decreased the chance of the bullet hitting it's target. In all killings, chronologically first a woman was killed then a man and then a woman again and so on. So the next victim might be a male. Assuming there is one, I want the police to stop this person before that happens," Abdul said. "Also, anything that might link the victims, we haven't made much progress, except that three of them have a 5 year age gap like 23, 27 and 32. The information was on your website." He quipped. "Sorry for taking so much of your time."

"You doing this for a project or something?" Officer Holden asked. "If you really want to solve the mystery, I suggest you kids leave it to the police. We're quite capable. Still, I suppose it's no harm giving you public information..." Lily smiled. "No, we're not doing a project. We're just young kids taking an interest in solving mysteries and clearing a friend's name." She replied. Later when Inspector Sterling came out, he said: "Oh, it's you kids," he said, frowning as he looked at the group. "You're from the...the detective forum, right?" He sighed, running his fingers through his virtually nonexistent hair. "Do you have any questions or something? I could get someone to find you a psychologist if you're having trauma or something." Lily smiled. "Yes, we are from the DCW Forum. We don't need a psychologist, but as for questions....."

(Ah. I was trying to post but you beat me into it, Gonna edit this later.)

---

Rose thanked Officer Holden for the information. "Finally we've got some interesting things!" She stretched out her arms happily. "Oh, excuse me for the extreme excitement." She smiled. "I think we should visit the places the victims were shot, we might find some things.. Like buildings. if there were some buildings near the crime scenes its most likely the murderer shot them from there, I mean like.. you can't really just kill someone in a middle of a crowd can you? and I'm bad at explaining, anyways we don't have time today, so maybe tomorrow?" They nodded. "Wait.. Do you agree on my idea or that I'm bad at explaining?"

"A bit of both"

"Can't blame you.."

They waited for the inspector. Sure enough, fifteen minutes later he was there. "Oh, it's you kids. Again." He frowned. No need to get so grumpy, grandpa. She snickered. "Is there anything funny you'd like to share with us, miss?" He gave her another grumpy face. "Nothing much.." She shrugged. Lily spoke up. "Yes, we are from the DCW Forum. We don't need a psychologist, but as for questions....." She trailed off.

"The victims. Did you find any relations between them?" Rose asked.

"Not reall-- Why should I tell you?"

"You asked if we have questions, right? Also, any suspects yet? Another thing, Is there anything similar between the cases other than the rain and that all murders happened in a crowded place, and that all victims died almost the same way? Yes, I ask a lot." She grinned.

---

Abdul:

"Shot in the temple? Who told you that?" The detective thought for a while. "If you mean the first victim, yes, but The most recent victim was shot through her heart possibly from about 15-30 metres away... So there's no way it would have gotten into the temple... We haven't released any information about how she died but that doesn't mean we don't know anything. However, I am quite interested in the testimony about the Jennifer. She was feeding pigeons an there was an old man around?? How do you know about that? Well hmm, you can tell me about it..."

(You got the detective distracted from the username. Moreover, you have obtained some information.)

---------

Rose & lily group:

"..." The inspector scratched his head. "Now look... I know you kids are from some detective forum or something... But I suggest you kids should not dive too much into the case and leave it to the police. Look, we are all really busy now and would do fine with no other distractions..."

(You have asked too many questions. Nearly all of it dives in pretty deep. Inspector Sterling, is an experienced police officer and is unlikely to give unnecessary confidential information. In this case, there was no reason to answer your questions and way over his threshold for any consideration. Being honest is good. But being greedy is not. :V well anyway, he hasn't walked away yet. You can still try your luck.)

Lily was getting kind of irritated. "Sorry, sir, I know we should leave these stuff to the police, but we have a friend's name we have to clear! Besides, we're interested in a future of solving crimes. So, can you please let us help you? This might have something to do with us more than you think, it's a weird coincidence." Uh oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that....

I'm well aware I was using Caps Lock. Also since KKLT posted...I was going to edit this all out but it seems to fit well enough so take both parts into consideration.

~~~

Benford Industries towers above you. You enter the main building and note that the building will be closed to visitors soon. In fact, most of the business workers are already heading out of the building. There's a receptionist in a pressed skirt with her brown hair in a bun. She seems a little bit irritated and is constantly glancing at her watch, wondering when she can go home you're sure. You hesitate before heading up to her.

Before you're able to speak, she looks up. "Hello," she says, in a polite voice though it's so forced she might as well have screamed at you. Her name is Gina Brent. "Are you heading upstairs? Please tell me what floor you're heading to and write down your names and time of entry so I can give you an access card."

Name: Gina Brent

Position: Receptionist

Description: Dark eyes and a brown hair pulled into a tight bun. Usually decently friendly during day, but becomes very antsy as it gets late.

A blonde woman walks by with a take out bag. "Hey Gina!" she smiles. "We got your order!" Gina smiles for once and it looks much better than the suppressed scowl she was wearing earlier.

You note the pass dangling from the lady's neck. Chrissy Tarrington, Secretary, Benford Industries

~~~

"Actually," Detective Caleb corrected, "the victims did not go in a pattern of female, male, female. They went in a pattern of female, male, male, female. That may not necessarily be a pattern." He smiled. "Thanks for your tips and theory. I'd tell you what weapon was used, but unfortunately that's classified information." Detective Caleb pursed his lips. "I will say it was not a rifle though, to put your mind at ease." He gave another smile, turning to his computer as he clicked through DCW's log information. "Hmm, how'd you find out that her name was Jenny? Did she tell you privately or something? Is there any way I could access those conversations just to confirm anything about her?"

Detective Caleb continued clicking. "Who's this IdentityUnknown person?" he asked. "The username sounds familiar...was he in your group? Someone mentioned that name for me but I can't recall..."

~~~

"I asked if you had questions, doesn't mean I asked you to help run an investigation," Inspector Sterling said, annoyed. "If you're gonna continue with that snappish attitude, then I have no obligation to be standing here, talking to you. You need to learn to control your mouth, young lady. It'll get you into serious trouble someday." He raised his eyebrow in an intimidating manner. "If there's nothing else you'd like to speak with me about, you'll excuse me if I head home, My wife and daughter are waiting for me and I'm already late."

He tapped his foot as Lily asked a question and his eyes softened a little. "Look, kid, I know you want to help. I have a daughter at home and when she was younger she was much the same. It's great that you have an interest in solving crimes and I'm sure you'll do well when the time comes. But you can't force things to come early. And I can't let you help us. Just trust that we'll find the murderer." You note that he doesn't mention clearing Jay's name, implying he still thinks that she may have something to do with the murder. "I know you must be a little overwhelmed, but really. We can handle it."

~~~

Moderator's Note

None of the groups other than Rose's group are aware that Chrissy is Jennifer Starling's friend, however if you pose the question correctly she will make it obvious to you.

Watch your attitudes, people. Maybe it might intimidate some into talking to you, but most people, especially in the police force, are confident enough to talk back. Inspector Sterling will talk to you to some extent, but you have to treat cautiously. Forming a good relationship with the police is essential.

Five minutes have been added to everyone's times for conversations, or in Ari and Eli's case, transportation. The van is now at Benford Industries. At the next mod post from me, Jay will shift locations and will do so every now and then in order to provide a larger chance of each group being able to take the van as opposed to walking.

Current Time for Groups:
Heikki, Abdul, Sophia: 7:55 PM
Ari, Eli: 7:50 PM
Rose, Lily, Misaki, Milan, Warren: 8:55 PM

Current Location of Van: Benford Industries

This man officially got on my nerves, horray! Well I better calm down so he could slip us something..

Rose tried to ignored what the inspector said but she couldn't, so she tried to seem polite. "Actually sir, I wasn't trying to disrespect you. Or run you late for that matter, and I understand that I've been a little, alright way too much rude. But, Curiosity kills." She tried to pull on her best fake smile. "I don't really have anything else to discuss. Maybe they have something to say, after all I promised them not to interfere but broke my promise and got things worse and I might return here in a body bag" She stared at her group, all innocent like.

---

I do wish I was better at asking questions on the spot. Though, it's probably best to start off with easy questions that wouldn't raise too many flags before we get into the ones that might actually help.

"Umm.... Do you want me to ask the other questions instead?" Lily asked quietly, likely because Misaki had taken seemingly taken charge yet only asked one question.

"Maybe, let's see where this goes," she replied. 

Meanwhile, the officer responded warmly to her question, "Of course, kids,". 

"Naturally, you can all find this stuff in the news," he said as he pulled something up on his computer, "but let me see."

"You doing this for a project or something?" he asked. "If you really want to solve the mystery, I suggest you kids leave it to the police. We're quite capable. Still, I suppose it's no harm giving you public information...

"Lillian Rockwell died at the train station on Line 3. It's located on Tram Street. Bradley Miller died on the crossroad between Park Avenue and Jefferson Lane. Phillip Fillmore was shot in Rainwater Square and died later that night in the hospital during surgery."

Huh. We'll have to check those places out. And I wonder why Fillmore didn't die right away... After all, he was the only one who made it to the hospital even if he didn't make it out. Also, why was he and Starling killed so close to each other when the others were spaced out by a month? 

Officer Holden nodded. "Yup, that's it kids. I'm sorry, it's super late kids, so I've got to go. My colleague, Officer Andrews, will take over my station. Talk to him if you need any help. Also, Detective Caleb is out of the station, I believe he's gone home, but Inspector Sterling is staying late. Unfortunately, he's in a meeting, but he should be out in about fifteen minutes."

The group thanked him for his help. Once he was gone, Rose said happily as she stretched her arms, "Finally we've got some interesting things!"

She paused for a second before smiling, "Oh, excuse me for the extreme excitement. I think we should visit the places the victims were shot, we might find some things.. Like buildings. if there were some buildings near the crime scenes its most likely the murderer shot them from there, I mean like.. you can't really just kill someone in a middle of a crowd can you? and I'm bad at explaining, anyways we don't have time today, so maybe tomorrow?"

The rest of the group nodded in agreement. "Wait.. Do you agree on my idea or that I'm bad at explaining?" she asked.

"A bit of both," one of them said. 

"Can't blame you.."

Just like the officer had said, Inspector Sterling came out about 15 minutes later. "Oh, it's you kids," he said, frowning as he looked at you. "You're from the...the detective forum, right?" He sighed, running his fingers through the few strands of hair he had left. "Do you have any questions or something? I could get someone to find you a psychologist if you're having trauma or something."

"Yes, we are from the DCW Forum. We don't need a psychologist, but as for questions....." Lily started before Rose cut in.

"The victims. Did you find any relations between them?" Rose asked.

"Not reall-- Why should I tell you?" he replied.

"You asked if we have questions, right? Also, any suspects yet? Another thing, Is there anything similar between the cases other than the rain and that all murders happened in a crowded place, and that all victims died almost the same way? Yes, I ask a lot," she grinned.

Misaki dug her fingernails into her palms, not all that pleased by the questions that had been asked though it didn't show on her face. Too much too fast. We aren't going to get anything.

The inspector kept quiet for a minute as he scratched his head before saying, "Now look... I know you kids are from some detective forum or something... But I suggest you kids should not dive too much into the case and leave it to the police. Look, we are all really busy now and would do fine with no other distractions..."

Lily, obviously annoyed, snapped, "Sorry, sir, I know we should leave these stuff to the police, but we have a friend's name we have to clear! Besides, we're interested in a future of solving crimes. So, can you please let us help you? This might have something to do with us more than you think, it's a weird coincidence."

"I asked if you had questions, doesn't mean I asked you to help run an investigation," Inspector Sterling shot back, his patience clearly running thin. "If you're gonna continue with that snappish attitude, then I have no obligation to be standing here, talking to you. You need to learn to control your mouth, young lady. It'll get you into serious trouble someday." He raised his eyebrow in an intimidating manner. "If there's nothing else you'd like to speak with me about, you'll excuse me if I head home, My wife and daughter are waiting for me and I'm already late."

He tapped his  foot, though his eyes softened at Lily's plea. "Look, kid, I know you want to help. I have a daughter at home and when she was younger she was much the same. It's great that you have an interest in solving crimes and I'm sure you'll do well when the time comes. But you can't force things to come early. And I can't let you help us. Just trust that we'll find the murderer."

I see no mention of clearing Jay's name...

"I know you must be a little overwhelmed, but really," he said. "We can handle it."

"Actually sir, I wasn't trying to disrespect you," Rose replied, attempting to be polite though not really. "Or run you late for that matter, and I understand that I've been a little, alright way too much rude. But, Curiosity kills."

She gave a smile, though there wasn't a hint of anything genuine. "I don't really have anything else to discuss. Maybe they have something to say, after all I promised them not to interfere but broke my promise and got things worse and I might return here in a body bag."

She stared at her group, all innocent like. Before the detective could say anything, Misaki said, "We're so sorry for keeping you so late, we'll be on our way now."

She turned to the rest of the group, using her face to tacitly say that annoying Detective Sterling wouldn't be a good idea, before saying, "Right?"

"Actually," Detective Caleb corrected, "the victims did not go in a pattern of female, male, female. They went in a pattern of female, male, male, female. That may not necessarily be a pattern." He smiled. "Thanks for your tips and theory. I'd tell you what weapon was used, but unfortunately that's classified information." Detective Caleb pursed his lips. "I will say it was not a rifle though, to put your mind at ease." He gave another smile, turning to his computer as he clicked through DCW's log information. "Hmm, how'd you find out that her name was Jenny? Did she tell you privately or something? Is there any way I could access those conversations just to confirm anything about her?"

Detective Caleb continued clicking. "Who's this IdentityUnknown person?" he asked. "The username sounds familiar...was he in your group? Someone mentioned that name for me but I can't recall..."

"Ah, well, she PMed us on the DCTP chatroom which unfortunately doesn't save records of private messages. IdentityUnknown is the person who organized this trip but you know her as the girl found next to the victim at the scene with blood splatters. By the way, detective, don't you find it weird that Jennifer didn't bring an umbrella even though it rains frequently in this area? Now why would she do that? Did her umbrella break or get borrowed? And if so how convenient for the murderer since it'd be easier to kill her if there wasn't an umbrella blocking his target..."

When Rose replied, Lily had an urge to yell at her for saying the word "body bag" at the police station. Why would you say the word body bag at the police station?!?!?. Fortunately Misaki took action and led the group away before the detective could say anything. "We're so sorry for keeping you so late, we'll be on our way now." She said pushing them out. Lily turned to look at the inspector. "Please. Can you give us a chance? A little help can't hurt, can it?" She looked pleadingly before she walked away. When Lily walked out of the station, she looked at Rose. "Why would you do that?!?! Asking questions like an interrogation, and then saying 'Body Bag' there. We're not trying to intimidate them, we're trying to ask them for information nicely. And body bag? Saying that might make them think we're not joking. Omigosh.... Can't you keep your promise?" Lily turned to Milan. "I still don't like your idea of punishment, but a full-on lecture is needed."

'This is going swimmingly well.' He smirked inwardly when Sophia dragged Jay into the conversation.

(Also, besides Lilian and Jennifer, wasn't there another female victim? or perhaps I was dreaming :V)

"I already said that I was sorry for breaking my promise, wasn't that enough? And about the body bag thingy, according to Milan's punishment it might be true. Truth hurts. And I'm not getting a lecture nor a punishment, so don't bother. " Rose stared at Misaki. "I can't call it a day yet.. but still maybe our best option is to leave."

---

Ari got out from the van. "Okay, here we are... What would we do now? Guess we going to enter the building"

He enter the main building and note that the building will be closed to visitors soon. There's a receptionist in a pressed skirt with her brown hair in a bun. She seems a little bit irritated and is constantly glancing at her watch, wondering when she can go home you're sure.

"Impatient..." He thought. He about to speak but the receptionist looked at him. "Hello." She said in a polite voice though it's so forced she might as well have screamed at you.

She told them. "Are you heading upstairs? Please tell me what floor you're heading to and write down your names and time of entry so I can give you an access card."

A blonde woman walks by with a take out bag. "Hey Gina!" she smiles. "We got your order!" Gina smiles for once and it looks much better than the suppressed scowl she was wearing earlier.

Ari note the pass dangling from the lady's neck. Chrissy Tarrington, Secretary, Benford Industries

He turned at Elli, "Great, I didn't good at this..."

We don't know any names or floors other than these two, and Gina looks like she's going to be the first one out the door at closing time.

She gave Ari a glance and put a finger over her mouth. "Don't overdo it this time," she whispered.
"I've got it covered." She nodded, moving to stand in front of the desk.

Elizabeth gave Gina a professional smile, hoping there'd be a little information they could gain from the situation.

She wasn't eager to put the case together herself, but since Ari had no other teammates, she might as well help him out.

"Actually, I'm not sure what floor we're supposed to head to. We're here to see a Miss Tarrington." 

"Please, can you give us a chance?" The younger girl, Lily, looked at Inspector Sterling pleadingly before turning around and following the rest of her friends out of the police station.

Inspector Sterling sighed. He had been annoyed at the kid, Daisy or whatever her name was. Even though he understood her curiosity, this was not some tv show. This was real life and an honest-to-goodness murder, one the inspector had seen far too often recently for his liking.

"Andrews," he said, speaking to the night-shift officer. "Make sure that if those kids come again, they're patched through directly to me or Detective Caleb."

The officer nodded. "May I ask why, sir?"

Inspector Sterling looked a little troubled. "They're curious kids," he said finally. "I don't want them getting too mixed up into this business or getting false information and getting up with the idea that this is their case."

~~~

"Ah, Jay, right?" Detective Caleb frowned, looking at the screen once more before turning back to answer Sophia's questions. "Hmm? Yes, it would be odd for Starling to not be carrying an umbrella. She was though, she hadn't gotten it out yet at the time of her murder. We assume that she either was moving slowly or was enjoying herself. It's not uncommon around here. People who enjoy the rain stay, people who hate the rain leave, that's pretty much how it is around here. No, it was probably a coincidence and the other murders are inconsistent with it." He smiled. "Is there anything else I can help you with? You've been very helpful...of course, I'll need to verify some of what you're saying but that shouldn't be too big of a problem."

~~~

"Tarrington?" Chrissy echoes. "That's me. Hi kids. Was there something you needed? I wasn't aware that I would be having visitors." She smiles, though you can tell that she looks tired and a little weary form a long day of work. "If it's not urgent, could it possibly wait until tomorrow? It's been a long day."

~~~

Moderator's Note

Interrogations are getting better now! Added some time to compensate for the amount of info you're receiving. Note to Rose's group, you have one hour of time left. Use it wisely and remember to check-in!

I would like to commend Sophia for her excellent interrogation and question-evasion skills. I actually thought I was going to have to lock your character up for blatantly lying to the police.

Unfortunately, there has been some inactivity. Thus, Nur and Ren-kun have unexpectedly been required to fly home.

These following new locations have been opened to Rose's group through interrogation. Chances are, all of you will get the chance to interrogate here at some point in the future. Rose's group just gets a headstart tonight. All locations require fifteen minutes of travel.

Tram Street Train Station, Line 3

The Tram Street train station is frequented by many as it is located in the very heart of Seattle. It is owned and run by Benford Industries. It contains Lines 3, 6, and 7. Line 3 is used most frequently. Unfortunately, due to bad weather, overcrowding, and unfortunate circumstances, there have been several accidents and one death. Recently, with the murder of Lillian Rockwell, there has been talk of building a subway instead (though this is difficult with frequent raining) and tightening up security.

Park Avenue/Jefferson Lane

Located just across from the city's largest mall and business center, these two streets are bustling with activity during the day and often at night. This has still remained true even after the murder of Bradley Miller a month ago. The streets themselves don't contain much to look at, though there are a couple of apartments along the road.

Rainwater Square

Rainwater Square is located in a small park of sorts and is very popular despite the fact that it is a little farther from the center of the town. The center of Rainwater Square is a massive interactive water fountain, which is why you can often find young children and young couples spending their time near the Square. The Square is surrounded by quite a bit of rolling hills with plenty of parking space, picnicking tables, and a large playground. There are an extraordinary number of fountains in Rainwater Square, which celebrates Seattle's rainfall in unique ways. There are a couple of shops, vendors, and a special shop that sells RainWater. It is literally rainwater that has been purified and filtered. After Phillip Fillmore's recent death, the Square has seen a decrease of visitors as visitors are a bit nervous about security.

Current Time for Groups:
Heikki, Abdul, Sophia: 8:10 PM
Ari, Eli: 7:50 PM
Rose, Lily, Misaki, Milan, Warren: 8:55 PM

Current Location of Van: Benford Industries

"Okay.... Don't punish her..." Lily replied to Milan. "Getting serious, where to next? We can't come back here, due to Rose and my attitude, they'll probably be wary of us next time and send us out before we ask again." Maybe I shouldn't have said all those things. I'm just tired. It's been a long day...