• Nothing
  3. 3. What didn't you like?

• The interrogation
    • The time limits
    • The mystery
    • The mods
    • Other (please specify)
    • Nothing

You grip the handrests excitedly. You can't believe that you're finally going to meet everyone you knew online! My, it's been so long since you first entered the Detective Conan World chatroom and you're actually surprised to find yourself touching down already. You weren't planning on taking such a drastic step to meeting all of your online friends and now that you're here, you feel an odd mixture of worry, excitement, and apprehension. Still, the excitement seems to bubble to the top. You wonder briefly how everyone looks like.

This trip was arranged by IdentityUnknown last month. She has sent you all tickets and arranged to meet all of you at the Seattle airport. You've all been flown in from around the world (you wondered briefly how she could afford all of it, but you figure she has her ways).

The seat belt sign turns on and you feel a drop in your stomach. Staring outside the window, you watch as the plane descends through the thick fluffy layer of clouds. The ground grows closer and there's a gentle jolt as the plane's wheels hit the ground. You bounce a little bit and after a few minutes, the plane slows to a stop.

Ten minutes later, you walk out into the airport, pick up your baggage, and head out to the arrival terminal. A girl holding a sign saying "DCW Forum" leans against a pillar with a black suitcase. A few of the others are already there. Most of the others are talking, but a few are sitting to the side, playing on their iPods or typing on their computers. You go ahead and join them, introducing yourself to several of them. People mill around, a few joining you near the pillar.

"Hi," the girl with the sign says. Her smile is easy, but a little bit cautious. "I'm IdentityUnknown, the organizer of this little trip." She offers a hand, which you take. "You can call me Jay. Most of us are here already." She nods towards some of the other people there. "That's Mark, though since he's reading the paper, I wouldn't interrupt him. Mohorovicic, that's his DCW name. Elizabeth, or Elli, or L--she goes by a lot of names--is the girl with the purple hair and combat boots. She's Sparrow. Oh, and that short girl is KKLT, also known as Amber. Just introduce yourself to the people around and you'll be fine." To your disappointment, they all seem a little preoccupied, but well, there's other people, right?

You smile at Jay and decide to take her advice. Whatever comes next, you're ready to bring it on.

~~~

Moderators

IdentityUnknown

Name: Jay
Description: Short, about 5'3". Asian, dark hair that falls just below the shoulder. Quiet until you actually talk to her, then fairly easy to talk to. Becomes sarcastic when she opens up, doesn't like talking about herself. Somewhat mistrustful, esp. of guys.

Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief

Name: Amber
Description: soft spoken shy introvert. Until you know her better, that is. A cleanliness freak. Doesn't feel right with things in disorder. She hates men in general, thinking that they are dishonest creatures with respect to relationships.

Mohorovicic

Name: Mark

Description: Dark and brooding, rarely speaks unless spoken to. Logical and cool-headed, difficult to bother or disrupt. Highly dislikes being in rain and being wet in general, though he will take showers.

Sparrow

Name: Elizabeth (Goes by 'L' or 'Elli')

Description: 5' 1'' and 110 lb at 18 years old, she looks younger than she is, and wears baggy jeans, graphic tees, and black combat boots. Her hair is chopped short and dyed purple, though her bangs are auburn, and her blue eyes are generally set in a blank gaze. L keeps mostly to herself about personal information. She loves the rain, but the second thunder or lightning start she heads inside. She is emotionless and detached from others, though she has a sarcastic streak and tries to keep those around her in good spirits.

~~~

Players

n00btube

Name: Ari aka Sykes
Description: Tall, Caucasian
Personality: Calm, he cannot trusted girls. Likes Metal and Rap music. Dislike choir music. Talking about something if he wants to.

Misaki-chan

Name: Misaki
Description: 5'8, Asian-White, dark brown eyes and hair pulled back into a ponytail, black glasses, light blue teeshirt, jean shorts, black and white sneakers
Personality: A somewhat loud person unless she feels uncomfortable, sarcastic, for the most part a happy person, touchy feely, talks openly about mostly everything but herself, creative, stubborn, lazy

Heksu

Name: Heikki
Description: Tall white haired and skinned boy
Personality: Calm, sometimes very social sometimes not

MeitanteiSnow

Name: Lily

Description: 5'5, shoulder-length dark hair which is always secured with a clip or headband, lavender three-quarters shirt, dark capris, converse

Personality: Shy when meeting people, but out-going when talking to people familiar. Get good grades, but always tries to hide it. Not good at athletics. Dislikes wearing dresses. Loves music.

Usui-kun

Name: Abdul (Alias: Aster)

Description: 5'9" at 134 lbs. Wears glasses, but can see fine without them. Cadet-cut, hair combed upwards and swept sideways. Half-sleeved metallic blue over-sized t-shirt which is metallic blue in color and a darker metallic blue around the sleeves with a collar of the same color. Shirts has a left-breast pocket. Long navy blue trousers with lots of pockets (7 in total) folded twice from below (So they don't touch the ground). Silver watch with an elegant blue display. Comfy grey sandals. Multiple marks of injuries of face, a scar trailing toward the ear from the corner of left eye, darkened skin on forearms indicating healed wounds. Dark Asian skin.

Personality: Shy at first, but not around the people he likes. Easily trusts, somewhat of an idealist, likes to make jokes. Extremely awkward with girls. Selfless, responsible/useful when he needs to be, otherwise lazy and a slacker. Huge procrastinator. Dislikes physical contact from strangers. Has lots of useless knowledge stored in his brain.

AiSuigetsu

Name: Sophia

Description: 5'5 and 113 lbs, Asian. Long layered black hair (waist length) with side bangs to the right. Canvas sneakers, dark skinny jeans, and an oversized, maroon guy hoodie (yes I enjoy wearing men's clothing Q_Q).

Personality: Quiet and shy around strangers. Good memory for details of conversations. Observant and analytic about relationships between people. Gives off a lonely and mysterious aura. Extremely manipulative.

PhiBrainChild

Name: Milan

Description: About 180cm tall (not sure himself); brown eyes; a bit darker tan; neither short nor long, a bit messed up dark brown hair; black sneakers; brown pants; unzipped, brown/cream sweater with withdrawn sleeves; black t-shirt with a white "φ" sign; sleepy look most of the time; black/blue headphones around his neck; black backpack with who-knows-what inside;

Personality: Easy-going, but cautious within; gets bored often; sarcastic; has his own sense of humor which many perceive as weird; loves to experiment while communicating with people; goes crazy whenever there's anything connected to Japan; known to be late for everything;

Ren-kun

Name: Warren

Description: 5'9", 137 lbs., dark brown eyes, extremely fair skin verging on pale, naturally spiky jet black hair, wears glasses, black oxford shirt under a completely buttoned up red and black cardigan vest with a typical diamond pattern, black chinos, simple dark boat shoes, a metallic watch with a vintage looking interface, carries a black leather laptop bag

Personality: Generally pleasant but is really a bit scared about meeting people for the first time, musically inclined optimistic and believes that everyone's inherently good unless provoked, passive and can be easily manipulated, has a hard time saying no, takes it upon himself to take care of people which other people might view as pushy, keeps a level head under pressure, gifted with better physical strength than the average folk

Nur

Name: Nur

Description: 5' 3", dark brown eyes, white blouse with black leather jacket, black jeans, hijab blue turkish, flat shoes blue and white.

Lovestruck

Name: Rose

Appearance/Description: Short, Tiny, and Skinny. Tanned, honey-colored eyes, short-straight blonde hair. Often wearing dresses/shorts, has a pocket knife.

Personality: Short tempered. Loves to mess around, gets bored very easily, crazy with all the word has of meaning. Outgoing, has a love for knives and guns. Always gets you surprised with her insane actions. Can be very sweet, or very scary. Depends on the way you treat her & who you are to her.

~~~

Suspects

Jay

Name: Jay

Reason for Suspicion: Was closest to the victim when murdered.

~~~

This is a SPECIAL round. There is no limit to the number of players (though signup will end when the roleplayers leave the airport). To sign up, simply post your character's bio below and continue on with the story situation. This round begins immediately with the first poster. You should make that character as close as possible to yourself. There will be no weapons, no superpowers, and no special abilities in this round. What you have is limited to what your mind can conceive. The Suspects bio section will be constantly updated as new suspects and information emerge. Your bios will also be on this post. There is no time limit to this round. The round ends at the conclusion of the mystery.

Bio:

Name:
Personality:

There will be four moderators for this round. They will control all NPCs (including all NPC dialogue) and will adjust the situation according to their needs. At every new location, one of the moderators will describe who is present, what the scene is like, anything out of the ordinary. NPCs will be given a description, but no background or detailed information. It's up to you to talk to them and figure out anything they know. The mods will be in charge of location changes and time changes.

This will be a serial killing murder mystery. Clues will be given to you through descriptions of the scene, NPC interactions, questioning of the suspects, and discussion with the mods. Mods will have a limited amount of information to give you. Questioning of the suspects may be done through the mod who controls the suspect, though you will most likely not receive any information. Most questioning will be done in the RP itself and will be public information. Any questions should be directed at me.

The first four people who have been automatically signed up are your mods for this round.

1. IdentityUnknown
2. Mohorovicic
3. KKLT
4. Sparrow

5. n00btube

6. Misaki-chan

7. Heksu

8. MeitanteiSnow

9. Usui-kun

10. AiSuigetsu

11. PhiBrainChild

12. Ren-kun

13. Hikari-chan

14. Lovestruck

995b3cfd-9b6b-4385-b825-4b7174d20e41_zps

(Back from the dead at IRL... Who's missing me anyway?)

Name: Ari aka Sykes

Description: Tall, Caucasian.

Personally: Calm, he cannot trusted girls. Likes Metal and Rap music. Dislike choir music. Talking about something if he wants to.

Sykes arrived at Los Angeles airport from his homeland, Indonesia. He wore a tyrian shirt and a jeans. He saw a girl holding a sign saying "DCW Forum" He take an Ipod and put a headset on his head. He turned the Ipod. The song Enemy by Drowning Pool was played. He turns the volume on.

Sykes wondered how IU afford this trip. She offers a hand, which Sykes take. "You can call me Jay. Most of us are here already." She nods towards some of the other people there. "That's Mark, though since he's reading the paper, I wouldn't interrupt him. Mohorovicic, that's his DCW name. Elizabeth, or Elli, or L--she goes by a lot of names--is the girl with the purple hair and combat boots. She's Sparrow. Oh, and that short girl is KKLT, also known as Amber. Just introduce yourself to the
people around and you'll be fine." To his disappointment, they all seem a little preoccupied, but well, there's other people, right?

Sykes put off his headset, "Whatever. Anyway, my name's Ari. I'm love Detective Conan and I'm a bit cautious than you. I'm like some Rap and Metal music. But I don't like Boyband, chorus... I also a writer for my fanfic too..." He looked at Elli, "Your hair are bit unique..."

Name: Misaki

Description: 5'8, Asian-White, dark brown eyes and hair pulled back into a ponytail, black glasses, light blue teeshirt, jean shorts, black and white sneakers

Personality: A somewhat loud person unless she feels uncomfortable, sarcastic, for the most part a happy person, touchy feely, talks openly about mostly everything but herself, creative, stubborn, lazy

Misaki stretched her arms as she officially stepped back onto land. Finally, after talking with these people for so long online, she was going to meet them! I still wonder how she managed to pay for all our tickets though.

After grabbing her bags and a snack, she made her way to the arrival terminal. Though it took a minute, she quickly spotted a girl holding a sign saying "DCW Forum" leaning against a pillar with a black suitcase. There were others as well, most of which were either talking to someone, typing on a computer or listening to music.

"Hi," the girl with the sign said as she made her way over to the pillar. She was smiling easily, but at the same time little bit cautiously. "I'm IdentityUnknown, the organizer of this little trip."

Misaki gave a warm smile back. As tempted as she was to hug her, she knew the girl was never a fan of hugs, so instead took the hand offered to her and gave it a firm shake. "You can call me Jay. Most of us are here already."

Using her head, Jay motioned to the others. "That's Mark, though since he's reading the paper, I wouldn't interrupt him. Mohorovicic, that's his DCW name. Elizabeth, or Elli, or L--she goes by a lot of names--is the girl with the purple hair and combat boots. She's Sparrow. Oh, and that short girl is KKLT, also known as Amber. Just introduce yourself to the people around and you'll be fine."

The others looked a bit preoccupied, but nonetheless made her way over to someone. "Hey!" she said, grinning. "I'm Misaki!"

Name: Amber

Description: soft spoken shy introvert. Until you know her better, that is.

A cleanliness freak. Doesn't feel right with things in disorder. She hates men in general, thinking that they are dishonest creatures with respect to relationships.

------------

Amber smiled in response. She was fine spamming the forums but now that they met she didn't really know how to act or what to say. She inspected her surroundings. It was crowded.

Name: Mark

Description: Dark and brooding, rarely speaks unless spoken to. Logical and cool-headed, difficult to bother or disrupt. Highly dislikes being in rain and being wet in general, though he will take showers.

=======================================================

"Hey! I'm Misaki!" Mark turned away, and yawned. She's just as noisy as I expected. Great.

He returned to his newspaper, and turned the page. He frowned at the headline that looked back at him. "Mysterious Serial Killer Strikes Again?" he said aloud, then noticed that he got a few looks. "It's the news. There's a serial killer going around killing people. Look." He handed out the article, then began reading the next page of the newspaper.

He subconsciously heard the conversation topic switch to the serial killer, but Mark ignored it. "Just another crime spree in Seattle, the police will probably stop it," he muttered. He relaxed back into a comfortable position, leaning on the column.

(I missed last IRL. I was 2 hours late!!)

Name: Heikki
Description: Tall white haired and skinned boy
Personality: Calm, sometimes very social sometimes not. Likes to play cards and always has a deck with him. Got normal grades in school and hates people who think they are better than others with out being one.

Heikki walked to the sing. He just sat on the fence and waited for someone to talk to him.

( I just singet up. I don't have time just at the moment sorry)

Edited by Heksu

Name: Lily

Description: 5'5, shoulder-length dark hair which is always secured with a clip or headband, lavender three-quarters shirt, dark capris, converse

Personality: Shy when meeting people, but out-going when talking to people familiar. Get good grades, but always tries to hide it. Not good at athletics. Dislikes wearing dresses. Loves music.

-----

Lily walked to the sign just in time to hear: "Hi, I'm Misaki!" Lily smiled at her waved, just to be polite. She then looked at the other people, but seeing that they were busy, she was slightly disappointed. She then took out her phone and listened to music, while waiting for other DCW members.

"A murder, huh," Jay mused. She looked around at all the other DCW members. They seemed a little awkward and unsure of each other, as if not completely sure what to expect from each other. Jay had assumed they'd be more comfortable talking to each other after having known each other for so long on the DCW forums, but that apparently wasn't the case with most of the members. Admittedly, it was a great deal easier to interact when you were sitting behind a screen and people couldn't judge your looks or your attitude.

She looked at the rest of the group, a couple of whom had looked up at the mention of a murder. They needed something to bring them together and after all...they were members of a detective group. It was bad planning on Jay's part, but she hadn't really thought of exactly what they'd do. She'd really only been meaning to find a time where they could all talk to each other face to face and maybe, just maybe, they'd become real friends. Real, actual friends. Not just faces behind a computer monitor.

Because no matter how much her online friends had helped her, Jay had faded in the past several months. She'd discovered that when she was going through tough times, she needed real people. Actual people. And no matter how many words of comfort she received online, she needed real people to be there for her in real life.

Jay wasn't a fan of talking to people who now, face to face, were virtually strangers to her, but she figured she owed the other members some kind of guidance to prevent them from tripping all over each other. "We'll be here for a little bit more while we wait for more of our members to join us," Jay nodded. "How about some of us go grab a bite to eat? Also...I was thinking...after we manage to find all of the members who are supposed to meet us here, we could take a look at the recent murders in Seattle Mark just mentioned. I mean, we are part of DCW after all. I doubt we'll be able to solve it, but it'll be fun just trying it out."

~~~

Mod Message

Signup will tentatively end on Thursday. This is subject to change.

"Yep." Amber nodded in agreement, finally deciding to stop staying silent. "We erm... could head to the newly opened branch of Figgy's Tarts downstairs. They sell good fruit tarts there... We could go there and wait until the rest arrived. I'm... I'm not so sure that discussing about a murder case during meals is appetizing... but well... we could decide while eating... So what do you guys say?"

Some of them nodded and some shrugged, indicating that they are fine with anything. Amber turned to Jay who seemed to be fine with the idea. "Jay, you know where Figgy's Tarts is don't you? Why don't you bring them down? I'll stay here to wait for the rest of the people."

After some discussions, Jay rounded up those already there and brought them all down to the restaurant.

Amber sighed. She was left alone, but was kind of relieved because she's not the kind to deal with huge crowds. She started into the arrival hall, wondering if anyone else would be coming. She pulled out her phone and checked the time. It was still early, she would probably have to wait a few more hours for the rest to arrive. In the mean time, she repacked the items in her bag so that they will be more orderly. Packets of tissue, handkerchief, spectacles cleaner cloth, nail clippers, wet tissues, plasters, disposable gloves, hand sanitizers, umbrella, a cap, sun block, moisturizer, lip balm, some pills, a tiny water bottle, mini electric fan, eye drops, portable charger, charging wire, notebook, pens, couple of clips, comb, a mirror, hair band, tiny scissors, swiss army knife, some oil absorbing paper, spare plastic bags, hand soap etc etc... all of this were packed neatly into her one tiny little bag. 

Amber sighed again, this time... thinking of how she would miss out on her favorite blueberry cheese tart.

Name: Elizabeth (Goes by 'L' or 'Elli')
5' 1'' and 110 lb at 18 years old, she looks younger than she is, and wears baggy jeans, graphic tees, and black combat boots. Her hair is chopped short and dyed purple, though her bangs are auburn, and her blue eyes are generally set in a blank gaze.
L keeps mostly to herself about personal information. She loves the rain, but the second thunder or lightning start she heads inside. She is emotionless and detached from others, though she has a sarcastic streak and tries to keep those around her in good spirits.

Elizabeth followed the others down to the restaurant, staying behind a few feet and studying the others. These're our DCW friends... interesting. With a sigh she glanced up at the menu for the restaurant, noting the long list of tarts. When she'd made it to the register she ordered herself a strawberry tart and asked for another of the most popular choice to go. Taking her paper bag, she glanced at the others before heading back to the terminal. When Amber was visible, L gave a smile and picked up her pace, stopping a couple feet from the girl. "I figured you might like company while you wait..." She took the extra box from her bag and held it out to the girl. "Eh, it's a tart. Didn't know what you like, so I asked for whatever sells best." 

(Since IU said to try to make the characters as much like ourselves, I apologize for being swept away and writing too much.)

Name: Abdul (Alias: Aster)

Description:

5'9" at 134 lbs. Wears glasses, but can see fine without them. Cadet-cut, hair combed upwards and swept sideways. Half-sleeved metallic blue over-sized t-shirt which is metallic blue in color and a darker metallic blue around the sleeves with a collar of the same color. Shirts has a left-breast pocket. Long navy blue trousers with lots of pockets (7 in total) folded twice from below (So they don't touch the ground). Silver watch with an elegant blue display. Comfy grey sandals. Multiple marks of injuries of face, a scar trailing toward the ear from the corner of left eye, darkened skin on forearms indicating healed wounds. Dark Asian skin.

Personality: Shy at first, but not around the people he likes. Easily trusts, somewhat of an idealist, likes to make jokes. Extremely awkward with girls. Selfless, responsible/useful when he needs to be, otherwise lazy and a slacker. Huge procrastinator. Dislikes physical contact from strangers. Has lots of useless knowledge stored in his brain.

It had been quite an ordeal to convince his parents he'd be fine on his own. He was a bit surprised when he received the ticket from IU of all people, almost suspicious. Maybe it was because they both like Simple Plan. He didn't know much about her, and they rarely talked, except for the one time he posted a status about Angel Beats.

No time to waste, he packed a spare pair of clothes, his toothbrush, socks, shoes, a bar of Twix, two or three books to read, an electronic dictionary, his phone which only served as a media player or internet source, his passport and borrowed some money from his parents (he didn't receive allowances nowadays) and phoned his friend to drop him to the airport. In a few hours he had boarded and decided to catch some sleep on the plane. He'd hate to be jet-lagged.

He wondered what it would like to be to meet the others. He wouldn't judge, and not analyze a person from their first impression. They'd be nervous after all. Abdul sighed. It would be hard for them to trust him, given the problems of the world, but if he didn't trust them he wouldn't have much people to trust. Or be friends with for that matter. The people sitting around him were absorbed in their electronic devices. He missed human interaction. He decided to try out the new song Mister Mark was recommending on DCW before falling asleep.

=====

'Am I late?' He had decided to get his luggage back after it was checked and all. Abdul arrived at the arrival terminal to watch an exchange between two petite girls of almost the same height, one Chinese(Or Taiwanese) and the other with the hard-to-miss purple hair. 'Calm down, deep breath.' He looked directly above him, cranking his stiff neck. An odd habit of his, before bringing his gaze down which uncontrollably went to the ground. Forcing himself to look ahead, he tried not to smile (It would make him look like an idiot) and called out. "Hello." he caught their attention and raised in his hand as if to say 'Hi', walking slowly towards them. "I'm Abdul, or Aster. I have a bit of fondness for using the word banana in my display names."

"AL?" Elizabeth stared for a moment. It was pretty weird meeting people she'd spoken to but never seen. Kaito-chan was here, and now Al? She cracked her fingers a bit and shook her hand out before holding it out to Aster. "I'm Sparrow, aka too many names to count~" 

Too many names to count? "The pleasure is mine, Ma'am. Nice hair." Abdul said, as he forced his systems to reach out and take her hand. He shook it once and let go. He stood back a bit, and observed her, his chin in his hand. She raised an eyebrow questioningly. "You perfectly look like a girl to me. Just curious, what happens to the people who mistake you as a boy?" She cracked her knuckles more loudly. "Oh." He gulped.

Ari cynically smiled at Abdul. Name's not problem. As long I can remembered them all. She cracked her knuckles loudly. "Stay outta the trouble... Stay outta the trouble..." He thought.

In Lily's head she was trying to figure out who is who, but then she realized she left her mini notebook in her suitcase. She walked back to her suitcase and got it out, but she tripped on another suitcase and ungracefully fell, causing a loud noise and people to stare at her. Just ignore them, just ignore them she thought as she blushed and picked herself back up. She went back to her old spot and continued remembering names and writing them down along the way.

Heikki started to feel hungry but still he didn't mind to go and eat those things. Not like he wouldn't like to eat different foods but he wasn't hungry. And he wanted something with more nutrition. But first he wanted coffee. At least two cups. With milk too. So he went to café and bought some.

Then he went back to others and waited for more people to arrive. The purple haired girl was talking to one just arrival. He wanted to go to sleep. But he didn't know where they where going to sleep and chose to stay with others. He sat himself against his bag. Even in this noise he fell asleep.

He didn't know how long did he sleep but the someone was shaking him. 

"Mitäh?" he said sleepily.

"Woke up! Were are going to be off soon." someone said to him as the guy helped him up.

Name: Sophia 
Description: 5'5 and 113 lbs, Asian. Long layered black hair (waist length) with side bangs to the right. Canvas sneakers, dark skinny jeans, and an oversized, maroon guy hoodie (yes I enjoy wearing men's clothing Q_Q). 
Personality: Quiet and shy around strangers. Good memory for details of conversations. Observant and analytic about relationships between people. Gives off a lonely and mysterious aura. Extremely manipulative. 

Sophia walks out the airport and sees a girl holding a sign that says "DCW Forum", and goes to join those who have already arrived.

"Hi," the girl with the sign says. Her smile is easy, but a little bit cautious. "I'm IdentityUnknown, the organizer of this little trip." She offers a hand, which Sophia takes. "You can call me Jay. Most of us are here already." She nods towards some of the other people there. "That's Mark, though since he's reading the paper, I wouldn't interrupt him. Mohorovicic, that's his DCW name. Elizabeth, or Elli, or L--she goes by a lot of names--is the girl with the purple hair and combat boots. She's Sparrow. Oh, and that short girl is KKLT, also known as Amber. Just introduce yourself to the people around and you'll be fine." To her disappointment, they all seem a little preoccupied, but well, there's other people, right?

A few minutes later, a tall girl joins them. Sophia ignored her until she made her way over to Mark and said "Hey! I'm Misaki!" At this she turned around and caught the girl's eye and Misaki almost immediately leapt at her while exclaiming "Suki!" They chatted for a while until Mark said "Mysterious Serial Killer Strikes Again?" and started reading the paper he handed out while muttering a few notes to themselves. 

When all she got was a quick wave to her greeting, Misaki tried her best to hide her displeasure but a small pout still managed to get through. Least they could do is say hi back...

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a smaller girl and knew who it was right away. "Suki!" she exclaimed happily as she bounced over to her. "I'm so glad you came!"

"Yeah, me too," she replied.

"So how have you been~?" Misaki asked.

"Good and you?" Suki said.

"I've-" she started, though stopped mid-sentence when she heard someone say, "Mysterious Serial Killer Strikes Again?" 

The girl turned to Mark. Seeing that a few people were staring, he explained, "It's the news. There's a serial killer going around killing people. Look." 

He held out the newspaper article, which she eagerly took. After scanning the contents and passing it to the next person, she said, "Who would have thought we'd come to the city with a serial killer on the loose?"

"Just another crime spree in Seattle, the police will probably stop it," she heard Mark mutter.

She and Suki continued to talk, having not in a while, when Jay said, "We'll be here for a little bit more while we wait for more of our members to join us. How about some of us go grab a bite to eat? Also...I was thinking...after we manage to find all of the members who are supposed to meet us here, we could take a look at the recent murders in Seattle Mark just mentioned. I mean, we are part of DCW after all. I doubt we'll be able to solve it, but it'll be fun just trying it out."

Ooo~ Solving a murder! That would be fun though I do wonder if the police would even want our help...

"Yep." Amber said, speaking for the first time since she arrived. "We erm... could head to the newly opened branch of Figgy's Tarts downstairs. They sell good fruit tarts there... We could go there and wait until the rest arrived. I'm... I'm not so sure that discussing about a murder case during meals is appetizing... but well... we could decide while eating... So what do you guys say?"

While Misaki wasn't fond of tarts, she just shrugged since she had already eaten and as a result, wasn't hungry. Amber continued,  "Jay, you know where Figgy's Tarts is don't you? Why don't you bring them down? I'll stay here to wait for the rest of the people."

After only a few minutes of following Jay, they arrived at the tart shop. She opted to wait outside with the few others who apparently wanted nothing as well. In the meantime, she sat down in one of the shop's outside seats and watched the people of Seattle pass by. People watching had always been a bit of a hobby of hers. She loved seeing the people walk by, wondering who they were and what their story was.

Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder, jumping a little in her seat in surprise. Seemingly unfazed, Suki said, "Misaki, we're heading back now."

Name: Milan

Description: About 180cm tall (not sure himself); brown eyes; a bit darker tan; neither short nor long, a bit messed up dark brown hair; black sneakers; brown pants; unzipped, brown/cream sweater with withdrawn sleeves; black t-shirt with a white "φ" sign; sleepy look most of the time; black/blue headphones around his neck; black backpack with who-knows-what inside;

Personality: Easy-going, but cautious within; gets bored often; sarcastic; has his own sense of humor which many perceive as weird; loves to experiment while communicating with people; goes crazy whenever there's anything connected to Japan; known to be late for everything;

After receiving the ticket, Milan's first comment was "Finally something different to happen in this monotone life of mine.". He wanted to pack immediately, but ended up waiting until realizing that he was late. After quickly packing himself, Milan got onto the plain, showing a bit of excitement since he never traveled with a plane.

After arriving at the airport, he wasted some time getting lost, until he saw a girl holding the "DCW Forum" sign. There were a bunch of people next to her, most of them doing something on their own.

"Well, internet community sure stands out when gathered at one place in real life", Milan thought. He put one hand into the pocket, and slowly walked towards the sign holding a bag in the other hand, while looking around followed with a yawn.

(I kinda wrote this in a rush, hoping that I'll make it in time)

"I figured you might like company while you wait..." Amber heard a voice behind her and turned around to take a look. It was Eli. Sparrow. 

She took the extra box from her bag and held it out to her. "Eh, it's a tart. Didn't know what you like, so I asked for whatever sells best." 

"Oh... that's nice." She opened it and guess what!? It was her favorite tart! Awesome. "Hey thanks!"

In a couple of minutes, a glasses guy walked up to them raising their hand to say hi.

"I'm Abdul, or Aster. I have a bit of fondness for using the word banana in my display names." he said.

'Oh. Banana. This must definitely be...' Amber thought.

"AL?" Elizabeth stared for a moment.

She cracked her fingers a bit and shook her hand out before holding it out to Aster. "I'm Sparrow, aka too many names to count~" 

"The pleasure is mine, Ma'am. Nice hair." Abdul said.

"You perfectly look like a girl to me. Just curious, what happens to the people who mistake you as a boy?" She cracked her knuckles more loudly. "Oh." He gulped.

Amber stood and listened to the conversation in amusement.

In a couple of minutes, many others arrived. Amber directed them down to the tarts store and continued waiting at the same place for the next member.

================

(I'll be waiting...) :V

As Lily heard Eli crack her knuckles and Abdul's "Oh", she looked up from her notebook and quickly ran toward the three of them. "Please don't fight!" She said, overcoming her shyness for a moment.

Ari cynically looked at Eli and Abdul, "Can they start the fight already? I'm getting bored siting here and doing nothing!" He keeping listening to his iPod.

Elli held her hands up and grinned awkwardly. "I wasn't gonna fight or anything... I just meant to say that's what happens... and I'm somewhat arthritic, so I crack my fingers a lot..." She laughed and tried not to look intimidating.